DoctorKnotty's KnottyNurse

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought everyone deserved an update.

Our KnottyNurse had surgery last week. This week she is really taking it easy watching chick flicks and sucking on popsicles. I wish I could tell all this has been easy, but it has not been. She has been in pain which finally seems to be getting easier as she is eating solids for the first time since the operation.

We both want to thank everyone for the kind e-mails and messages we have gotten. They do mean a lot to us and have kept smiles on the Nurse's face.

Nurse means alot to us too, doc.
Hope some :kiss:'s & a dozen :rose:'s makes her smile.

Glad to hear she is on the mend. I've just found this thread, you sir, are a lucky sod. She is absolutely stunning! Nursey, get well soon!

Take good care of her, doc.

Roger that!

Continued best wishes for you both. And a speedy and healthy recovery especially for Nurse. ((HUGGLES))

I will be sure to pass it on.

Nice to hear from you. I hope all goes well for you two.

I think the hard part ended yesterday. She seems so much better today. <crosses fingers>

Nurse means alot to us too, doc.
Hope some :kiss:'s & a dozen :rose:'s makes her smile.

Im sure they will make her smile. THank you.

Glad to hear she is on the mend. I've just found this thread, you sir, are a lucky sod. She is absolutely stunning! Nursey, get well soon!

Always thrilled to find new people on here. Thanks A lot.

Roger that!

I will be sure to pass it on.

I think the hard part ended yesterday. She seems so much better today. <crosses fingers>

Im sure they will make her smile. THank you.

Always thrilled to find new people on here. Thanks A lot.

A pleasure, Doc. Hugs & :kiss:'s for Nurse.

Just checking in to see how the nurse is doing? Miss you guys.

God! We miss being here and talking to all of you as well. You all have been so supportive and kind to us and that will never be forgotten.

So let me give you all an update.

KnottyNurse has recovered completely from her tonsil surgery. She is back to eating normally.

She recently hurt her back at work Nothing major, but it requires her to take things easy in all facets of her life. So in short her back is holding up more picture posts.

Those of you who have been following the thread know that I like to give people the chance to vote on the next image/video that we post on Literotica. If you all recall I have three sets (and or videos) that are waiting in the wings left over from the last round of voting. I have debated about letting you all just vote on the existing three sets just to keep everyone happy and post everything. But that does not feel like us.

So when KnottyNurse is fully recovered we both plan to take some more photos sets right away.

Now, im the remote possibility that something should happen where Knottynurse can't or wont ever take more photos again, the two of us have agreed to post the existing stuff we have already done. But This is such a remote possibility that I don't ever see it happening. Knottynurse really does love the attention her photos have gotten her.

We both want to thank all of you for your kindness and understanding. Will be posting as soon as we can.

God! We miss being here and talking to all of you as well. You all have been so supportive and kind to us and that will never be forgotten.

So let me give you all an update.

KnottyNurse has recovered completely from her tonsil surgery. She is back to eating normally.

She recently hurt her back at work Nothing major, but it requires her to take things easy in all facets of her life. So in short her back is holding up more picture posts.

Those of you who have been following the thread know that I like to give people the chance to vote on the next image/video that we post on Literotica. If you all recall I have three sets (and or videos) that are waiting in the wings left over from the last round of voting. I have debated about letting you all just vote on the existing three sets just to keep everyone happy and post everything. But that does not feel like us.

So when KnottyNurse is fully recovered we both plan to take some more photos sets right away.

Now, im the remote possibility that something should happen where Knottynurse can't or wont ever take more photos again, the two of us have agreed to post the existing stuff we have already done. But This is such a remote possibility that I don't ever see it happening. Knottynurse really does love the attention her photos have gotten her.

We both want to thank all of you for your kindness and understanding. Will be posting as soon as we can.

We'll look forward to it Doc! Tell the KnottyNurse that she's still in our minds and we hope she gets better soon!

get well soon my north amercian goddess :p

x cool well looking forward to seeing her again soon matey :)

We'll look forward to it Doc! Tell the KnottyNurse that she's still in our minds and we hope she gets better soon!

Nurse's health is the most important thing, Doc.
Heal completely sweet nurse and know you are loved and will be showered with appreciation upon your return. :kiss:'s :rose:'s

Thanks for the update, Doc.

Great to hear from you guys and I'm glad all is well. I'm on pins and needles for more of the sexy nurse, but life comes before hobbies, no matter how sexy eh? It'll be just that much more fun when it does happen. :D

Take care

Happy Chirstmas,
Happy Hanukkah,
and
Happy New Year Everyone!

attachment.php

Attachments

• Christmas.jpg
    Christmas.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 3,146
Just found this thread and love it! I am now subscribed! Look forward to more! Merry Christmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back