Writer's Menagé (closed)

Both Ambrose and Keiko smiled at her naivete her trust

They looked at the hungry and devlish creatures in the room vampirs, succubus, other witches and warlocks, weres and satyr

Aleksi may have over promised, while the magicals clearly risk expulsion for hurting a human, transgressions have been forgiven, and others have decided the enjoyment was worth the punishment

I gather you two speak from personal experience?

She laughed a little. She knew better than to trust any of this place or people for now but she could sense an energy perhaps in the village and lands itself waking up and it was a very protective feel. As if it was going to be better on guard of it's inhabitants than before. Was her presence it bloodline to blame for this?

Ambrose laughed, but Keiko spoke up first

We both made mistakes early, Ambrose turned one young writer...but she enjoys being a vampire...I mistook a young Satyr for a goat from behind on a dark foggy night...we were both admonished...but obviously survived

Others are far more flagrant...however you my lady...need not worry...although I am sure your magic is strong...but no one else will lay a hand on you without your permission, he winked and smiled

Of course.

She smiled sitting back downing the shot and looking around at all the different races and how the mortals truly had no clue.

Keiko loved bourbon and enjoyed finally having someone who enjoyed it as much as he

He watched her eyes looking around the room

So, what did Aleksi say to get you here?

Actually it wasn't Aleksi... I don't think. Just some thing that was sent around through the publishing houses for the writers to learn about and travel to if they wanted to.

She shrugged.

When I read about it it just seemed like a fun idea then mom saw it and told me about the family connection.

Yes, there had been writers coming here for years, but this year seemed different

Aleksi had made major statements about finding and attracting the witch of ink to their charmed village

So does your mother actively engage in magic, what did she tell you about your ancestors here?

Merely that her side of the family came from here and she does everything she can not to even remotely use or incure the activation of her magic.

She shrugged.

She wanted us to be mortal but it never really worked out for me.

Both men shook their heads

How did you stand it...

...we can't imagine anything worse than being mortal?

Yeah but it wasn't kept from you all like it was me because she had a bad experience. Apparently there has to be a certain balance to the power that few in the family have.

She shrugged and nodded when the server pointed to the shot glasses.

The waiter brought the shots of bourbon, even Ambrose joined in

a sărbători, they toasted in Romanian before downing the shots, as Keiko's glass hit the table he looked at Leena

Balance the power, now that sounds intriguing, tell us more my gorgeous young witch?

Some had the problem of having to force the words to be magical. Others couldn't stop every word from being magical. It is a rather unique power.

She shrugged.

For some it also involved having the exact ink from the proper flowers and herbs.

Keiko was enthralled with learning this special magic

So you make your own ink, and the words are what you write that makes the magic?

Then how come earlier today, when you yelled gone, the chair disappeared?

That wasn't me, that was all you. I think you have greater powers than you realize

It doesn't happen that way. Speaking does not cause the magic. Maybe something else or someone else caused it.

She shook her head not wanting to think about the darkness and evil and pain she felt from that chair.

Keiko didnt understand, he was sure what he had seen

Had she somehow willed him to do it without him even realizing it

What was the magic of this witch...and why did he so want to know her better?

Help me understand your magic, and how it does work?

Taking a wood carved pen carved to look like a quill she wrote as her eyes shimmered and the ink seemed to mirror the shimmer when it touched the napkin

A bottle of bourbon of a vintage rare

A breath of a moment later a bottle bourbon sat on the table before them. The servers no where near them.

They both smiled and spoke in unison

How very convenient!

Keiko opened the expensive bourbon and poured them each glasses

So how about a lover extraordinaire

He winked and looked down at her pen

Oh yes, of course, they are already here

She just laughed.

Like I said we tend to find out about our particular magic by accident. Or perhaps a well placed pen of a determined grandmother.

As for lovers... We will see.

Suddenly a gorgeous wood nymph walked behind Keiko, she smiled as she dragged her nails seductively across his shoulders

It has been awhile my sexy panther

It was Fiorina, they were certainly friends with benefits

He smiled and nodded, but kept his gaze on Leena

But as she passed, he did allow his eyes to briefly follow

A man has needs, a panther has more

Wanting to go play? Go Ambrose and I will be fine.

She winked. She held no claims to anyone and wasn't sure after two failed marriages that she wanted to.

Keiko took a sip of his bourbon

I may play later...

...but I am fine here for now

Unless you are weary of my company

Not at all.

She smiled.

As I said before I tend to prefer felines. And perhaps now a little more preference to vampires too.

Ambrose playfully leaned in and kissed and slighly rested his fangs on her neck

So tempting, Ambrose laughed

Perhaps you two would like to be left alone, Keiko laughed and poured another round

She almost purred at the kiss and fangs as her eyes locked on Kieko. A shimmer in them as she smiled to him.

Keiko watched her eyes and reaction with a hint of both jealousy and arousal, he knew his friend and lover’s electric touch

Before he knew it he was transforming, she was looking into the eyes of the panther, still sitting there legs crossed

“Oh yes baby!” They heard Fiorina from down a ways on the bar, she also crossing her legs to satisfy her arousal

With his long pink tongue he now leaned in and licked the other side of Leena’s neck

Vampires aren’t the only ones who would enjoy a little taste of witching royalty

Back