Vagina Torture

wenchlips

Virgin
Hi im new here, so please delete if not suitable.

my D has asked me to find various torture un-joyable punishments to fit my crime.

i pleasured myself without His permission and He wants to serveley punish me for it.

At the moment im to put a dab of toothpaste on my clit every night till further notice.

He wants it , red, tender etc have you any ideas, He is looking for ideas.

TYIA

Hi im new here, so please delete if not suitable.

my D has asked me to find various torture un-joyable punishments to fit my crime.

i pleasured myself without His permission and He wants to serveley punish me for it.

At the moment im to put a dab of toothpaste on my clit every night till further notice.

He wants it , red, tender etc have you any ideas, He is looking for ideas.

TYIA

He’s asking you for ideas?
He doesn’t sound too creative.

He’s on his own. I don’t help Doms punish subs.
If he did his job, you wouldn’t have pleasured yourself without him.

Good luck with the toothpaste.

OP, this really isn’t the best place for this. These types of posts never go well. I think you two should talk this over and find a way to reconcile this without the help of strangers.

I use Crest because it was invented by researches at my alma mater.

Does anyone else think there are too many kinds of toothpaste? You go to the store and there are just way too many options.

Does anyone else think there are too many kinds of toothpaste? You go to the store and there are just way too many options.

It’s almost like ordering from Starbucks.

I want a jumbo Colgate Gel Optic White with tartar control and glitter breath strips, please, and I’d like the stand alone cap.

It’s almost like ordering from Starbucks.

I want a jumbo Colgate Gel Optic White with tartar control and glitter breath strips, please, and I’d like the stand alone cap.

And not to sound like an old man, but I have a really strong suspicion they are all exactly the same thing.

Because they are. It's toothpaste.

Too many options of toothpaste for sure. I love a gritty, polishing toothpastes. Can’t say that I’m consistent with the brand. Oral hygiene is hot.

As to consequences for your unauthorized pleasuring, why must it be clit/pussy related? Your pussy is a treasure, not to be tortured, spanked, tenderized!! I'm assuming this is long distance / online since you'll be administering the punishment??

Why not take your webcam, focus it on your pussy, finger yourself as he watches, when you're ready to cum, stop. Do this 20 times.

Wear mittens the next 10 times you masturbate.

Put a clothespin on your tongue, record yourself saying "Im thorry Thir, I wath a thilly thlut" 50 times.

If pussy torture is a must, graduate to tiger balm or icy/ hot.

Ahaha! Oh, google!!
http://pleasepunish.me/

I'm with Meek. Oral hygeine IS hot.

I tried the "throw a dart to pick one" method but store security didn't like the idea after the first three times I needed to buy toothpaste.

Now I close my eyes and point to the shelf with Crest Complete on it. Store security still follows me around though and they get real nervous when I head for the mouthwash aisle.

Yikes :eek: I was going to recommend the Listerine to the OP for severe punishment...shows what I know :eek:

But here's probably what I would do in this situation; Get some cherry flavored CoolAid mix...smear it liberally on said object of punishment...photograph the red and obviously punished culprit and cry to Master that I can take no more while begging for mercy...and promising to never do it again (hint: Keep fingers of one hand crossed behind back because...well, you know, we all make these silly promises and they just can't be kept...the fingers crossed thing helps ease any guilt - at least in my experience it does :rolleyes:)

As to consequences for your unauthorized pleasuring, why must it be clit/pussy related? Your pussy is a treasure, not to be tortured, spanked, tenderized!! I'm assuming this is long distance / online since you'll be administering the punishment??

Why not take your webcam, focus it on your pussy, finger yourself as he watches, when you're ready to cum, stop. Do this 20 times.

Wear mittens the next 10 times you masturbate.

Put a clothespin on your tongue, record yourself saying "Im thorry Thir, I wath a thilly thlut" 50 times.

If pussy torture is a must, graduate to tiger balm or icy/ hot.

Ahaha! Oh, google!!
http://pleasepunish.me/

I'm with Meek. Oral hygeine IS hot.

See.
But I love speaking with a pinched tongue. Love it. I get so ashamed. :eek:

I had a series of interrelated dreams once upon a time.

confessional during hair brushing earned much needed spankings with a steel backed hair brush, but true infractions (in scene rules breaks) got locks of dollies hair cut. In another dream I shaved the side of a dolly's head, though now I don't remember why.

I might be a broken record. Limited experience does that.
Maybe you have a thing for bald women?

Be aware that...

Be aware that

Vagina =/= clitoris

Funny things may be ok on the clitoris (and vulva in general) but should stay out of the vagina.

vagina.jpg

Last edited:
This thread still going?

To the OP, I think you should ask for either Deep Heat or Voltarin to be spread on your clit and labia, a good teaspoon full!

Loves abused pussy

Last edited by a moderator:
Back