My sister is all grown up

You give me the cold water bottle and place it between my thighs pressing it against my pussy lips. “ ahhhhhh what are you doing!?” I gasp as my lower half shivers from the bottle. You tell me “just waking up nerve endings makes it easier to paint tricky areas hun”. After a few minutes you remove the bottke and lie me on my back. I feel your hands and the brush roaming over my now super sensitive clit. I feel two fingers slide inside me as claim you are just giving your brush more support to paint the area. Your fingers are not sliding in and out yet wiggle ever so slightly burried up inside of me as you continue to “paint”.
 
You start to buck your hips as the paint brush tickles your sensitive clit and his figers probe deeper inside your wet hole,

"It seems you're becoming aroused Ashley, I hope you don't mind my fingers being where they are but I really need to stretch your hole so I can paint just on the inside for a better visual effect, it would be appreciated if you could keep still though. Perhaps if you could concentrate on something other than what is happening down there, how about you suck on this?"

His large purple cock head is pressed against your lips and pushes into your wet mouth and strokes evenly in and out while he fills in the details of the painting on your mound and clit his fingers pressing on your G-spot, your cunt is wetter than ever and you tense as your orgasm builds inside you.

"If you need to cum Ashley do so, it's not uncommon so I can cope."

His voice was calm and reassuring so Ashley relaxed and she gushed her juices out and trickled down her leg.

"My, my Ashley I think you really needed that, has your bro,,,,,,,,, sorry, your boyfriend been neglecting you or are you just horny?"
 
I continue to suck you only taking my mouth off momentarily to shake my head “no” to your neglected question to signal Im not ignored just horny. You are nearly finished. You put a mask on my face to hide my identity as you try to convince me to stand in the dusplay window for 30 minutes to “promote “ your skills as an artist to any that would walk by. My fave turns beat red as I see mom and dad walking by. Fortunately i can hear words being spoken by people walking by and my mom is makkng comments about girls doing that kind if thing as neither one recognizes me.
 
Last edited:
I have looked around the market, taking my time but anxious to see what he has done to you, artistically speaking, of course, not dreaming that you would do anything like sucking him off or letting him fuck you. As I approach the studio I can see you standing on display in the window showing absolutely everything to the large crowd that has gathered to stare at you and take photographs, I recognise you even though you are wearing a mask. I know every inch of your perfect luscious body, after all, I have fucked it enough times. It was then that I see Mom and Dad among the crowd with Mom expounding her disgust at girls who 'do that sort of thing.' Dad, however, had his eyes popping out of his head quite unaware he was ogling his own naked daughter. They spot me and Mom rushes over to usher me away from the sight of 'that shameless hussy.'

"Where's Ashley?" Mom demands.

I couldn't very well say she was the girl in the window so I said you were around somewhere and suggested we go for a coffee intending to come back for you later not knowing that Paul was waiting for you in the back room with naughty plans for you.
 
I blush heavy under the mask as we sit in the food court, myself in just the body paint getting plenty of stares. Our dad comes over talking to the artist as mom went to the restroom. My eyes grow wide as i feel a foot rub my inner thigh and then my bald pussy. I look down and gasp as it is our dad! He doesn’t know it is his daughter and you see us and think of a way to get me out before my cover could be blown in any way.
 
This was getting awkward as Dad went over to your table I began to panic as it was only a matter of time before he realised who you were. The panic changed to horror as dad slipped off his flip-flops and began stroking his foot up and down your thigh, through your mask I could see the panic in your eyes as his foot rested on your crotch and Dad was tapping the pad of his big toe on your clit. You looked at me helplessly as his toe parted your pussy lips and it disappeared inside you, I knew that it wouldn't be long before he made you cum from toe fucking you and then it would be over and he and Mom would know he had been sort of groping their daughter and then they would piece everything together and we would be finished, so I had to do something fast to separate him from you.

Just then Mom came back from the restroom so I stood up to shield Dad and you from her,

"Hey Mom I think that gal is real hot I'm gonna see if she's interested."

"You do that Danny, it's about time you found a nice girl instead of hanging out with your sister all the time, it must be a bit of a drag, cramping your style."

I turned around and said loudly,

"Nice pair of boobs you have there honey wanna show me how they bounce?"

I was hoping you would take the hint and leave with me, which thankfully you did and we walked out arm in arm without Mom or Dad knowing how close they had come to finding out their son and daughter were fucking each other.
 
At first mom was kinda upset that you wanted to go “flirt” with a girl willing to get painted naked and show off but she figured you’re a big boy and make decisions on your own. Youband I go back to the studio, followed by the artist who pays me $500 for promotion of his skills as he got requests for his business cards. I use his shower to wash paint off, get dried off and get dressed. Ww go home and mom texts you, saying her and dad and going out to dinner and will be hime late. You are playing a video game later that evening as I had been reading.
Finally bored with the book I head to the living room to chat but you dont want me distracting you from your game as you tell me to hush.

I walk in front of the tv wearing.... the following to see what you will do.

https://m.aliexpress.com/item/32453060838.html?trace=storeDetail2msiteDetail
 
I was looking forward to a nice relaxing evening playing my favourite video game figuring that with Mom and Dad out for the evening and you no doubt tired after an exciting day being painted naked and just getting away with being molested by Dad, you'd leave me alone when you leave the room and come back a few minutes later in a set of sexy, silk pyjamas with tiny shorts that show off your long legs. I try to ignore you as I have nearly got to the next level on my video game but then damn me if you don't stand right in front of the TV.

"AW ASHLEY, GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE WAY."

When you don't move I begin to get angry and look up at you and my anger disappears and I get a huge hard-on, as you pose in front of me with one hand in the top of your pyjamas playing with a hard swollen nipple and the other hand down the front of the shorts, I can see your hand under your shorts playing with your clit and you are biting your bottom lip and smiling,

"Fuck off Ashley I'm nearly at the next level."

But my concentration has gone and I lose my last life,

"So what is it you want Sis? Don't tell me you're horny, how did that happen? Was it Paul? Did he get you all worked up?"

You blushed and I took a wild guess,

"Nooooo it was Dad wasn't it? Did you get horny with our Dad almost groping you? I thought we had an understanding, what happens between us is actually wrong but we're not hurting anyone so it's sorta ok, but Dad!! NO, if Mom ever found out,,,,,,,,,,,,"

You started crying so I put my arm around you and without a word led you upstairs to your bedroom.
 
Last edited:
Ypu apologize for being harah with the dad remark and say you are just looking out for me as you always have. We are lying on my bed under the covers from the waist down. Mom comes up as we are watching a movie. Even though we are in our 20’s. Mom thinks our bonding is adorable. She has NO idea that we are both naked feom the waist down. She leaves and I cuddle up to you as we watch the movie. I faeel secure in the arms of my big brother as I drift away. Before i do though my head had sunk under the covers to your cock. I slowly sucked on it for a few then fell asleep with your cock in my mouth like a baby with a pacifier.
 
Your mouth is hot and wet on my cock under the ed clothes and even though you doze off you drool over my cock and the saliva dribbles down the length of my rock hard shaft and I gently hold your hair and push your head down further to take every inch, even in your sleep you still suck my pulsing rod and I feel you reaching between your legs and rolling your clit. After a while, it becomes too much and I want to bury my rampant cock in your hot snatch so I wake you up and grin at your bleary eyes,

"Hey, wakey, wakey, it's time you got what you really want."

So I rolled you on your back and pinned your ankles back up by your ears and gave it to you hard and fast, listening to our flesh slapping and slurping until I shoot my hot creamy spunk into you.

"Are you feeling better now, Princess?"

Biting on the underside of one tit leaving a big purple hickey as a memento.
 
I finish waking up and we cuddle for a little longer before we get up and get dressed for the day. We are meeting mlm and dad later in the day for some sightseeing downtown and dinner but they are both working now and I had taken this week off from my work. I love shopping being your typical “girly girl” and all so you offer to take me downtown to one of the high end shopping centers to get me a few new outfits for my birthday a few months back and maybe even check out a high end lingerie shop that you heard has just opened. I select a casual pink short sleeve blouse tucked into black denim shorts, which are about mid thigh and 3” tan wedge sandals as we head downtown.
 
Ashley insists on heading for the most expensive place in town and as I have been blackmailed into paying half of the bill I lay down a couple of rules myself, none of which seem to bother you,
ONE I choose what you try on and watch you change, lending a helping hand where necessary.

TWO you let me grope you both in and out of the changing room.

the first one I choose for you is a pale blue wraparound dress which at first glance is quite modest but the spaghetti straps allow me to grab your tits easily which makes you giggle.

The second is more revealing and is ideal for a dark corner in a nightclub and comes apart very easily which I like.

We spend quite a bit of time with this one and the salesgirl comes in to find you with your hands against the wall as I am fingering you from behind. She apologises for disturbing us and leaves when I tell her that you will be cumming in just a minute. We decided that we should try the store next door so we pay for the two dresses and leave a redfaced salesgirl behind when I ask her if she'd model for me next time I come in,,,,,,,,,,, ALONE.
 
The next store we head to is a high end dress shop and as we enter the one make clerk and female clerk look at us like we shouldn’t be there and seem very snobby. As we look around for a bit. I choose two to try on...

https://indulgy.com/post/23JMQh1Ar2/yellow-charming-lace-mini-dress

https://indulgy.com/post/3WtGQq2jw3/self-portrait-watteau-back-mini-pink-dress

I go to try on the yellow one first and after putting it on I’m about to head out to show you from the change room when the male clerk approaches and boldly sticks his hands in top of dress groping my bare breasts as he compliments their firmness and perkiness. I blush heavy from this “attention” as it was unexpected and wonder if it waa planned as I see the female clerk distracting you with small talk.

The male clerk tells me I look too poor for their clothes but does not remove his hands from dress as he says “sshh” and guides me between two clothibg racks.
 
While I am distracted by the pretty young salesgirl flirting with me I don't see you go behind the two racks of dresses with the sales guy feeling your tits but I do hear him say that he can give you a good discount on everything if you let him watch you try on a few dresses and you let him fuck you when he sees one he likes and the next thing I know he leads you into an empty changing room laden down with an armful of lingerie and dresses. I excuse myself from the salesgirl who has practically guaranteed that she'll drop her panties if we have a date. If you hadn't been with me I would have been really tempted but I wanted to see just how far you would go with the sales guy. So I peek through the curtain and you are trying on a set of sexy pale blue lingerie with stockings, suspenders, the lot.

I can see the sales guy drooling at you and then he says,

"Now the next ones, babe,"

You perform a slow strip tease for him as he stares goggle-eyed at you and you put on an even more revealing set of neon pink lingerie with garters, by this time the sales guy and I have our tongues hanging out and he runs his hands up between your legs breathing heavily,

"Very nice, just one more," he managed to croak,

Again you perform a striptease for him and let him have a good look at your pussy, which, from where I am standing looks very wet, he hands you the third set and I suck my breath in as you pull on a black fishnet body stocking that leaves your ass naked. He sees this and runs his hands over your bare butt and tells you to bend over while he watches and licks his lips. I know he is thinking exactly the same as me.

"Do,,, do you wanna,,,, erm, try on the dresses?" he stammered.

I see you grin and snatch up a black dress that hardly covers anything but the body stocking doesn't go with the dress so you laugh seductively and strip naked again and put the dress back on, by this time the poor sales guy is so hard he has to get his cock out and asks rather sheepishly,

"That was an amazing show babe, a blow job would be okay so long as you come back again."

Smiling in triumph you get on your knees and blow him until he's completely dry then he parcels everything up and says,

"There ya go, babe, absolutely no charge."

Picking up the bags we leave, "You're wicked and such a slut Sis, ya know that?" and we laugh all the way home.
 
I look at you kinda blushing and you ask what is wrong. I say “ just been thinking am I a bad person for liking my brother the way I do? You coming home from college and me missing you to the point of wanting you inside me, me being your “baby” sister and all?” You can tell I must’ve not been impressed with the sales guy and his cock since I only gave him a blowjob, because I am kind of fidgety in the passanger seat and probably super horny. You know mom and dad are home so anything there would be risky but thst idea intrigues you a bit.
 
I know that Ashley is horny from the way she is fidgeting in her seat, even blowing the guy in the store seems to have made her more frustrated than ever, Mom and Dad are home so going into yours or mine bedroom was a no go from the start but then I have an idea.

"How about we go out on the pool deck? we can arrange the loungers so Ma and Pa can't see what's happening and if they ask, we're putting sunscreen on each other and I know you have pretty skimpy bikini to wear, all little bits of string that come undone very easily, the vision of that almost not there bikini floated before my eyes and I was rewarded with an instant boner.

"Look at that babe, that's what you do to me," Grabbing her hand I place it on my pulsing snake, "Tell me you can resist that," I grin
 
I say “ what dies that to you big brother?” Playing miss innocent. “These?” I say with a wicked grin, as I place a hand of yours on my perky chest barely covered by my bikini top. “Or you thinking about this?” As i pull my skimpy bikini bittom aside to show you my bald slit. Giggling a bit like a schoolgirl, I say “that’s a silly question of course I cannot resist it”. With that I slip into the water and stand by the ladder as I motion you to sit on pool deck edge. As you do, I pull your cock free from your swimwear, pulling the waist of them down just far enough to access it with my warm wet mouth. Just out of view of mom and dad as I suck your cock making your hard cick even harder before putting it back into your shorts. We both give each other that playful grin as I teased you like that.
You slip in the water and I say “lets play marco polo. I say I go first” closing my eyes I say “marco...”.
 
Marco Polo was a game they had played several times before, the game was a game of exploration and discovery and involved a lot of discovering somewhere to grope and Dan knew there was such a lot of Ashley that was crying out to be discovered and consequently groped. The one that said 'Marco' was the first to go and they had to close their eyes and find someplace to grope, when the recipient was happy they would say 'Polo' and 'Marco' would have to do their utmost to make 'Polo' cum.

Ashley always went for the same spot except that this time she miscalculated and instead of his cock she had hold of his balls. As soon as Danny felt Ashley's hand on his balls he cried out 'Polo' and chuckled to Ashley,

"Best of luck babe, you gotta make me cum underwater, you can use your mouth if you want to or you can give in and I'll be 'Marco'."

Playfully, he pushed Ashley's head under the water and slipped his swim shorts down to his knees and waited for Ashley to suck his balls and make him cum.
 
Last edited:
I have to keep coming up for air kissing you to refill my lungs with oxygen before my head goes back under the water to suck yiur cock. After a few minutes of that. I have you sit on the deck as i swim up between your legs and return to sucking you off. You hear mom yell out and ask jokingly “you two playing nice out there?” She can only see your backside sitting there and not me between your legs bobbing my head up and down your big hard cock. You answer back yelling out....
 
As Ashley keeps bobbing her head on my cock I reach over her shoulders and undo the string holding her bikini top and grin wickedly as it floats away to the middle of the pond. Ashley giggled as Mom called out,

'You two playing nice out there?'

I yell back,

"We sure are Mom, we love to play with each other."

'Well you just be careful what you're doin' you ain't kids no more and Ashley's growin' up fast.'

"That's right Mom she's got her bumps in all the right places." I call out with a grin as Ashley holds her firm young tits around my shaft and fucks my cock with her tits, giggling as she does so.
 
The water from tge pool makes them nice and slick so they rub your cock with ease as I squeeze them around you. “Ashley? You take care of your big brother now”. Mom yells out. “ He is home on break from college and should be relaxing”.
“Ill take good care of him mom” I tell back. I stroke your cock, flicking the head of it woth my thumb as I do. It is so hard it nearly stands on its own. You see my eyes light up like a kid on Christmas to its size, glistening in the sun from the moisture of tge pool and from my mouth. I climb out and we are both on the deck sitting on towels. I have that “fuck me now” look in my eyes but I say nothing, just staring at your cock biting my lower lip as I do to see what you will say or do next.
 
I see 'THAT' look in your eyes and know that I need to get you somewhere on my own before you lose control and jump me right in front of Mom and Dad, Thinking quickly, I call out,

"MOM, Ashley's having a bit of a problem with her bikini we need to go upstairs so she can fix it,"

"Okay, don't be too long though and let her do it by herself, no peeking, I know what you're like, always teasing your little sister."

"Of course Mom, Ashley will only let me see what she's prepared to let me see." I grin at you,

"Of course that's everything isn't it babe? I whisper out of the side of my mouth.

We get up and walk past Mom and Dad sunning themselves with you coyly holding your bikini top over your tits, As soon as we are inside the house I grab your top and yank it away from you and pin you up against the wall and slobber my tongue all over your tits and quickly untie your bikini bottoms so you are naked with your mouth open for a kiss and your legs wrap around my waist,

"Was there some thing you wanted?" I teased as I slid my swim shorts down to my knees and press my cock head against your hot wet cunt.
 
With mom and dad outside, i leap into your arms, wrapping my toned legs around your waist, and after some wiggling of my hips, manage to get your cock inside me. “ fuck me aganst the wall. Seen it on tv but never done it”. I giggle as my arms wrapped around your neck as we kiss. Us being brother and sister feels so wrong yet so right as we have grown up together so, in an odd sense, a connection as you always look out for your “little sister”. You say we need to go somewhere other than first floor so mom and dad dont catch us as we....
 
Ashley's hot wet pussy sucking on my cock feels so good and I suggest that we go somewhere more secluded as Mom or Pa could walk in at any moment and then there would be a lot of explaining to do so I cup your bare ass and one finger slips into your tight brown hole while keeping you impaled on my rampant shaft and we start up the stairs to your bedroom. Just going up the stairs with you clinging onto me like a limpet and grinding yourself on my cock was an experience all by itself.

With each step your pussy lips clung to my shaft, your internal cunt muscles rippling along the whole length of his cock, your wetness made your lips cling to it like a wet paper towel, squelching noisily.

Once in your bedroom I held you against the wall after kicking the door closed,

"So Sis you've never been fucked in this position before eh? We had better make it a fuck to remember then hadn't we?"

Your legs gripped me round the waist tighter as I drilled all of my cock inside you and pounded your hot hole in fast, hard strokes, banging on the entrance to your cervix with each powerful thrust, my balls slapping against your ass, SLAP, SLAP, SLAP. I pulled you closer so your tits were squashed up against my chest, I sucked and kissed your neck leaving a big purple hickey on your neck. With a grunt I shot jets of my brotherly cream into you as you came on my cock and the mix trickled out of your raw pussy and down my leg.

"Think you'll remember that Sis? By the way you had better wear a scarf round your neck and hide that Hickey, let's get dressed decently and go back to the pool before Ma starts looking for us."
 
Last edited:
We meet 2 of your friends at the local pizza joint and they cannot get over how “ nice” I have grown up as they see me in the following

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/hrUAAOSwKXdaZJYd/s-l300.jpg

We are at a table around the corner from main counter. As you go to order one boldly slips a hand down my top and says. “Sshh Ash just seeing how well you grown up”. I dont move or yell out of shock. They hear you come back to double check what we want as line is long. You remove your hand just in time. I look flush and youbask if I am ok. I say yes just warm. You say ok and head back to the line. Your other buddy talks to me about old times with you as He caresses my thigh. Intell him knock it off but he continues and I gasp as his hand under the table goes for zipper on my jeans.
 
Back
Top