Only posting a couple non-nude pics

Nice and White

This is the kind of suit that looks best WET!
attachment.php

Well, it's been awhile and I wanted to say hello and show that all is going well! xoxox

Thank you!

I So, here it is and I have to admit it was really fun. I did get noticed, a little bit!!
What do you think? Was it ok or should I have resisted?? He would have 'punished' me somehow if I hadn't worn it, well.

Good to see you again. Just love your nipples.

Too much?

Thank you!

I So, here it is and I have to admit it was really fun. I did get noticed, a little bit!!
What do you think? Was it ok or should I have resisted?? He would have 'punished' me somehow if I hadn't worn it, well.

Good to see you again. Just love your nipples.

well, here I am with the suit being wet. Guess who put their wet hands on me to get it all wet?? He did, and here is the desired result. "Men"!! Gotta love them!

Last edited:
Great picture and so sexy. My wife has the same suit. Love ww bikinis. :D

Thank you, but it's not ww actually. I need to go look but it's something else. He has bought me a couple ww's and they are just not for this more mature woman. Just doesn't fit right.

well, here I am with the suit being wet. Guess who put their wet hands on me to get it all wet?? He did, and here is the desired result. "Men"!! Gotta love them!

and we love what he did to your suit as well... glad to see you posting such lovely pics of yourself... would love to be on the beach seeing you in all your wet glory.

Thank you, but it's not ww actually. I need to go look but it's something else. He has bought me a couple ww's and they are just not for this more mature woman. Just doesn't fit right.

It is something I never heard of before. Gary Majdell Sport suits.

That’s one thing I like about white swimwear, it becomes almost see through when wet.

Well, it's been awhile and I wanted to say hello and show that all is going well! xoxox

You look very attractive in that dress -- it accentuates your exceptional curves. :)

I would definitely have "noticed" you if I were there! I love the nip peek and the outline of the other nip on the thin fabric. You have a terrific figure, so why not show it off! ;)

Yummy! If I had been standing beside, you, I definitely would of had a hard one...beautiful breast, and I LOVE pointy nipples! :)

Yummy! If I had been standing beside, you, I definitely would of had a hard one...beautiful breast, and I LOVE pointy nipples! :)

It is something for a man to see. I get it and appreciate that someone would care to look at me. Not being noticed would be very hard on the ego! Thank you!

It is something for a man to see. I get it and appreciate that someone would care to look at me. Not being noticed would be very hard on the ego! Thank you!

It would be awkward (and hard!) not to stare
A little smile would make it all that much harder but more
comfortable
Love that you love the attention

sensual woman

I have just discovered your thread. You are a beautiful and sexy woman. Thank you for posting! I am sorry to have missed many of your photos. Please, continue to post. I love a mature, sexy woman. Your are much appreciated. Beautiful dress..... I wish I had been at the party.

Oh hell you’d be noticed and you Are! I’d be filling you like a little puppy wagging his tail and dragging his boner !

Oh hell you’d be noticed and you Are! I’d be filling you like a little puppy wagging his tail and dragging his boner !

I need a drink already today!!!

Please come join me, I need company!!

What a day, can we change this from a serious day to a fun day, please help!!

Last edited:
Back