whats your fantasy right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kiss Cam

I'm at a major league baseball game, sitting up in the bleachers somewhere with my man. It's an early season game, and the evening is chilly, so we're snuggling and spooning together under a blanket.

We're horny, as usual, and he starts fondling me. I reach back to rub his cock. One thing leads to another, and soon he pushes my jeans down and enters me from behind. As we quietly and discretely fuck under our blanket, the people around us are absorbed in the game, and pay no attention to us.

Unknown to us, however, we've been found by "Kiss Cam". If you don't know what that is, it's where the television crew at a sporting event pans their camera around the stadium until they find a likely-looking couple, and put them up on the stadium's Jumbotron video for everyone in the stadium to see. The idea is that they then kiss for the camera. It's good fun and everybody seems to get a kick out of it.

Well, we're on Kiss Cam ... kissing, all right, but that ain't all. We're both nearing orgasm now, and our movements involuntarily get more vigorous. Even though we're still under the blanket, it's obvious what we're doing. Fifty thousand people in the stadium are watching us fuck. The camera operator should move the camera off of us, but doesn't.

We're still oblivious, with no idea the camera is on us, but after a minute or two, the people sitting around us begin to figure out that the couple fucking on the Jumbotron is sitting right next to them. They erupt in whistles and catcalls. "Give it to her good, man!" "Whoo hoo baby, I'm next!"

That finally breaks us out of our sex trance. I happen to glance up at the screen and see us. I give a muffled scream and scramble up out of my seat and out of the stadium.

Later that night, I go to bed and masturbate like crazy thinking about the idea of all those eyes on me ...

I really want anal sex. It's been far too long. I would love it with a specific man but that isn't possible anymore. The tightness, the desire, the pressure and even the pain..... All such a turn on. I miss it!

Prior Audiences?

MILFSauce,
Just curious - have you ever had a smaller audience before that might have piqued your interest in this larger group of spectators?

MILFSauce,
Just curious - have you ever had a smaller audience before that might have piqued your interest in this larger group of spectators?

Well, I have had a small audience, yes. But it didn't really have anything to do with this. The idea of the stadium only just occurred to me a few minutes ago.

I'm at a major league baseball game, sitting up in the bleachers somewhere with my man. It's an early season game, and the evening is chilly, so we're snuggling and spooning together under a blanket.

We're horny, as usual, and he starts fondling me. I reach back to rub his cock. One thing leads to another, and soon he pushes my jeans down and enters me from behind. As we quietly and discretely fuck under our blanket, the people around us are absorbed in the game, and pay no attention to us.

Unknown to us, however, we've been found by "Kiss Cam". If you don't know what that is, it's where the television crew at a sporting event pans their camera around the stadium until they find a likely-looking couple, and put them up on the stadium's Jumbotron video for everyone in the stadium to see. The idea is that they then kiss for the camera. It's good fun and everybody seems to get a kick out of it.

Well, we're on Kiss Cam ... kissing, all right, but that ain't all. We're both nearing orgasm now, and our movements involuntarily get more vigorous. Even though we're still under the blanket, it's obvious what we're doing. Fifty thousand people in the stadium are watching us fuck. The camera operator should move the camera off of us, but doesn't.

We're still oblivious, with no idea the camera is on us, but after a minute or two, the people sitting around us begin to figure out that the couple fucking on the Jumbotron is sitting right next to them. They erupt in whistles and catcalls. "Give it to her good, man!" "Whoo hoo baby, I'm next!"

That finally breaks us out of our sex trance. I happen to glance up at the screen and see us. I give a muffled scream and scramble up out of my seat and out of the stadium.

Later that night, I go to bed and masturbate like crazy thinking about the idea of all those eyes on me ...

woo hoo!! this sounds like a great way to enjoy my favorite sport! and only 2 more months until spring training too!! gives me some delicious naughty ideas for this season!!

woo hoo!! this sounds like a great way to enjoy my favorite sport! and only 2 more months until spring training too!! gives me some delicious naughty ideas for this season!!

Oh, you live in a spring training state, too :)

So are the D-Backs. I actually did think of that as a little flaw in the fantasy. But I didn't think anyone would catch it ... lol

The D-Backs play in a retractable dome. It might be open one night.

There's always spring training.

On a road trip, maybe not even a very long one. In the backseat with my lady, at night, she reaches over and gives me a handjob while the driver and front passenger are none the wiser.

MFF with my wife and one of my students

I teach college... I have a very hot, young admittedly bisexual student (well, she was my student...) She has made it clear she wants my wife and I, for that matter... My wife has admitted she thinks this girl is hot. My wife however claims to not have a bisexual bone in her body, however, when she is partying, she has been known to make out with other women... And she also thinks that this girl is too young, she is 22 we are both in our late 40's
So, my fantasy is to watch my wife with this girl... sitting in a chair, watching them, while I stroke, then fucking my wife, while the girl licks her clit...
I know, kind of generic, but, its been my shower dream for the last year...

Visited someone at the hospital yesterday and some of the nurses are very sexy. So of course with their scrubs on and outline of panties or someone no outline would be great fun to find an empty room and get wild with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back