Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Coffee:

I really do think it's time we parted ways. You look, smell and taste great but the resultant sour stomach each and every time we meet just isn't worth it. Last night was the final straw. I'm sorry it has to end this way, but not being able to sleep AT ALL despite numerous attempts to mitigate the consequences just cements my belief that we're no good together. I wish you all the best.

Dear Coffee:

I really do think it's time we parted ways. You look, smell and taste great but the resultant sour stomach each and every time we meet just isn't worth it. Last night was the final straw. I'm sorry it has to end this way, but not being able to sleep AT ALL despite numerous attempts to mitigate the consequences just cements my belief that we're no good together. I wish you all the best.

Sorry for your loss. :rose:

;)

Third time's the charm.

Three strikes and you're out?

Things usually happen in threes?

Oh well, whatever it is, I'm on my way there again this weekend. :cool:

One more day of classes. I can do this!

Then off for a quick weekend trip sans husband and kidlets. The best part is that when I get home, I'll have a completely remodeled bathroom!

Sorry for your loss. :rose: ;)

Thank you. I'm a bit sad, really. ;) No more cappuccinos, Irish coffee, mochas, frappacinos or anything else of that genre. *le sigh*

One more day of classes. I can do this!

Then off for a quick weekend trip sans husband and kidlets. The best part is that when I get home, I'll have a completely remodeled bathroom!

Go Eilan, go Eilan!

Blurt: I've said it before and I'll say it again: fucking spammers! :mad: There's a special place in hell reserved just for you. Yes, I'm being judgmental and I'm perfectly fine with that.

Thank you. I'm a bit sad, really. ;) No more cappuccinos, Irish coffee, mochas, frappacinos or anything else of that genre. *le sigh*
snip

Don't worry baila--I will take care of all those tasty coffee beverages for you, and all the rest of the coffee that you no longer drink. They will not go to waste, and your sacrifice will not have been in vain. :D

and did you also have a *le heave*?

I thought I was the only one who quoted the cat from Pepe Le Pew. I no longer feel so alone!

Don't worry baila--I will take care of all those tasty coffee beverages for you, and all the rest of the coffee that you no longer drink. They will not go to waste, and your sacrifice will not have been in vain. :D

and did you also have a *le heave*?

I thought I was the only one who quoted the cat from Pepe Le Pew. I no longer feel so alone!

I knew I could count on you, Minx! Thanks for having my back. ;):heart:

I didn't have a le heave, but it was close. I suppose I could have ended my suffering sooner if I'd been willing to stick a finger down my throat, but I hate heaving so much that I'll take the festering stomach. Illogical, I know.

As for Pepe and his reluctant paramour, well I've been a fan ever since Saturday morning cartoons. Nice to know there's a kindred spirit out there spreading the gospel! ;):cool:

I knew I could count on you, Minx! Thanks for having my back. ;):heart:

If Minxie has your back, can I have your front?;):D

And I too am a huge fan of the original Bugs Bunny and pals. Those were the days of cartoons, which sadly ended in the 80's with all the mind numbing anti-violence drivel that made one want to vomit. Don't even get me started on this anime crap! Oh, lookie there, I had a blurt! :D

Oh, and Baila ... :caning: ... You know what I'm talk'n 'bout!

If Minxie has your back, can I have your front?;):D

And I too am a huge fan of the original Bugs Bunny and pals. Those were the days of cartoons, which sadly ended in the 80's with all the mind numbing anti-violence drivel that made one want to vomit. Don't even get me started on this anime crap! Oh, lookie there, I had a blurt! :D

Oh, and Baila ... :caning: ... You know what I'm talk'n 'bout!

Today, my son, you have become a man. ;)

So proud... <sniff sniff...>

The cable man looked a little disconcerted today. I can't figure out why. . . I made my bed.

Saweet.
I do need to poke my head in more often. That is true.

My definition is extremely flexible. I remember you too. How have you been?

I've been doing good. I'm pretty much the seniorest senior in college ever, but I'm still kicking, so I guess that counts as some kind of victory.

I am still with bisex. We are planning a wedding for this december. I told her you said hi and she said "Aw, I like Nipples" I think she was talking about you, but under the circumstances, it's hard to be sure ;)

" I ask for so little. Just fear me, love me, do as I say and I will be your slave. "

" I ask for so little. Just fear me, love me, do as I say and I will be your slave. "

*swoon* Delivered in Bowie's voice, does it get any better than that?

My oldest started high school today. :(

I feel ya E, my youngest starts high school next Monday. I'm thinking Margaritas after she leaves for the bus stop.

OMG, what do I do that keeps encouraging these cretins?? :mad:
Sweet BG. . . you are naked, green, and wielding a whip in your av, plus your brain is made of creamy milk chocolate--it's taken great restraint for me not to send you a dick picture, and I don't even have a dick!

I need coffee. . .lots and lots of coffee.

Sweet BG. . . you are naked, green, and wielding a whip in your av, plus your brain is made of creamy milk chocolate--it's taken great restraint for me not to send you a dick picture, and I don't even have a dick!

Do you want to borrow one of mine? ;):D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back