520th Post, and All's Well (26/M)

As breathtaking as ever. However, you my darling have some explaining to do. ;)

And now for a piece I like to call "Stuck in a Rut or Knows What He Likes?" Which of the two phrases speaks most closely to my attitude toward self-photography recently? I leave that as an exercise to you, gentle reader. I'll be over here staying out of mischief. Filing papers. Rotating the cushions. Making sandwiches. Masturbating.

Lots of lines converging over here. Making angles.

What could I be listening to?

Last edited:
And now for a piece I like to call "Stuck in a Rut or Knows What He Likes?" Which of the two phrases speaks most closely to my attitude toward self-photography recently? I leave that as an exercise to you, gentle reader. I'll be over here staying out of mischief. Filing papers. Rotating the cushions. Making sandwiches. Masturbating.

Mmmm Damashii, new follower here :) I love your converging angles.

Mmm...do you mind if I come listen with you? I could help rotate the cushions... :kiss:

Mmmm Damashii, new follower here :) I love your converging angles.

Well, thank you! It's not as orderly as the composition in your avatar (which I keep flipping back to admire), but it struck me as a shot worth saving. Welcome aboard! I don't post as much as I'd like to, but the thread's a classy place.

We were just discussing the impact of Derrida's oeuvre on the Hegelian dialectic of deconstruction when you arrived. Pull up a chair, I'll see if I can't rustle up some photos of my butt.

Well, thank you! It's not as orderly as the composition in your avatar (which I keep flipping back to admire), but it struck me as a shot worth saving. Welcome aboard! I don't post as much as I'd like to, but the thread's a classy place.

We were just discussing the impact of Derrida's oeuvre on the Hegelian dialectic of deconstruction when you arrived. Pull up a chair, I'll see if I can't rustle up some photos of my butt.

Such a nice welcome .. I may never leave.

Ahh yes, deconstruction ... understanding text through its relationships to various contexts. Very sexy stuff! :D

So where are my butt shots??

Ahh yes, deconstruction ... understanding text through its relationships to various contexts. Very sexy stuff! :D

So where are my butt shots??

I think it's sexy, yeah. But sometimes I just want to shut off that analyzing, codifying, classifying voice for a little bit. It's a rare feeling, but it came up while taking these next two shots. After this many posts and several more explicit shots am I allowed to say these make me feel shy?

Yes. I am! Nevertheless, there are elements of both that I like. Click for the larger view.

Now, back to your regularly scheduled bravado and swinging cocks.

Last edited:
I think it's sexy, yeah. But sometimes I just want to shut off that analyzing, codifying, classifying voice for a little bit. It's a rare feeling, but it came up while taking these next two shots. After this many posts and several more explicit shots am I allowed to say these make me feel shy?

Yes. I am! Nevertheless, there are elements of both that I like. Click for the larger view.

Now, back to your regularly scheduled bravado and swinging cocks.

I still blush with every picture I post.

I love both these, the angles on the first, the shadows on the second.

YOU have a beautiful butt. Your inspiring me to change my avatar. :kiss:

Excellent! That's what I liked about the shots as well. I must've learned something after all -- and received ample reward since it means a new avatar from you.

Speaking of which, seems to me you haven't done enough blushing lately.

This discussion might fruitfully be furthered by incorporating an analysis of Marx as an intermediary between Hegel and Derrida.

Nah, more butt pictures please. Please?

What a great end (to the new year!)

Yum, yum, yum!

Excellent! That's what I liked about the shots as well. I must've learned something after all -- and received ample reward since it means a new avatar from you.

Speaking of which, seems to me you haven't done enough blushing lately.

Hmm, that sounds like a challenge to me?? :D

This discussion might fruitfully be furthered by incorporating an analysis of Marx as an intermediary between Hegel and Derrida.

Nah, more butt pictures please. Please?

The two are hardly mutually exclusive. I can't imagine the popularity of the Sexy Librarian and Fatherly Professor archetypes are wholly based on their glasses, restrained/wild dichotomy, and physical markers. Anyone after pure flesh in this thread is a deviant -- a sexy, sexy deviant!

No more deconstruction. Not today. Today's shaping up to be more fun. Does fun equate to butts? Let's find out.

What a great end (to the new year!)

Yum, yum, yum!

Hi! Maybe it's a New Year's tradition in the making...

What do you think? Do butts = fun?

Hmm, that sounds like a challenge to me?? :D

You know it. Onward to your thread I go.

It probably isn't as eloquent and erudite sounding as your writings here so far..... but I'm going to say it anyways. You have a fabulous cock.

It probably isn't as eloquent and erudite sounding as your writings here so far..... but I'm going to say it anyways. You have a fabulous cock.

Thank you! I'm fond of it myself! Too fond, some would argue.

I am being careful responding to your post. I hear that you bite, and given the topic at hand some delicacy is prudent. Now if we were talking necks, ears, and collarbones, that would be a different story!

Thank you! I'm fond of it myself! Too fond, some would argue.

I am being careful responding to your post. I hear that you bite, and given the topic at hand some delicacy is prudent. Now if we were talking necks, ears, and collarbones, that would be a different story!

"Too fond of it"? Hahahaaaaaaaa. Some would....or have argued that? :D

And don't worry about my bite....some would argue that, in the right spots with the right pressure, it can be quite pleasant. ;)

Last edited:
"Too fond of it"? Hahahaaaaaaaa. Some would....or have argued that? :D
Both, now that you mention it! Some would talk if they knew me better, and a select few know (and have commented on) the truth.

And don't worry about my bite....some would argue that, in the right spots with the right pressure, it can be quite pleasant. ;)
I like the sound of that, although if you don't name your sources or provide another way to verify their claims, I may have to remain in doubt.

I like the sound of that, although if you don't name your sources or provide another way to verify their claims, I may have to remain in doubt.

You have suggestions for the other ways I could provide verification? Because my sources don't like me to bite and tell. ;)

Any evidence of that day's fun? I didn't see any updates...

And I don't see any evidence in the usual places. Just a list of lines that I've been practicing:

54471177829090997346.jpg

Come on in, little girl. I'll be your buddy.

No? Butts is the winner by virtue of not being a total skeeze. Although after all you've seen, I may just have to take everything down for a while and trust in the good grace to be surprised: "Oh! So that's what it looks like!"

Last edited:
And I don't see any evidence in the usual places. Just a list of lines that I've been practicing:

54471177829090997346.jpg

Come on in, little girl. I'll be your buddy.

No? Butts is the winner by virtue of not being a total skeeze. Although after all you've seen, I may just have to take everything down for a while and trust in the good grace to be surprised: "Oh! So that's what it looks like!"

With an arse like yours, no lines are needed :D

nibbles

Back