Newbie lady

NerdyBrunette

South American Sensation
NerdyBrunette's Thread

Well, seeing I'm not so new anymore I decided editing the title and my description a little bit, cause I keep receiving messages saying welcome! Hahaha.

-------------------------------------------------

Hey there people!

I've been coming to Lit for a couple years to read stories, but now I decided it would be fun to make an account and start meeting new people.

So, about me? Im 23, from South America, work on the foreign languages area, Im a college graduate and I enjoy reading more than most people I know. Hahaha. I also enjoy movies, specially classics. Im an avid old school rock fan, love coffee, traveling and being outdoors.

Im brunette, 5'6", hazel eyes, average body type, cute smile and I wear glasses.

What I look for? SINGLE men between the ages of 23-35 who enjoy making new friends and if there's any chemistry have some fun along the way. And please note I said SINGLE. I dont want any married or attached people who need to sneak around to talk to me on a regular basis. Im not looking for drama or shit like that. Hahaha. I want something long term, not just a one conversation thing.If a "touch and go" is your thing, please don't waste my time! :)

Anyways, that's a little about me. Feel free to message me if there's anything you read and like! Also, please don't send me "wanna play?" messages... I wont reply to those, be more original, and would be great if you wrote over a sentence...

Oh, alternative ways of communication are available... Just ask!

Last edited:
Welcome to Literotica. Enjoy your time here. There are a lot of interesting people here.

I'd try to PM you but I'm pretty sure it's full. I'm a laid back, pretty interesting guy. I won't put my whole life story here, but if you're interested in a conversation let me know.

Welcome to Lit!

I know you're being swamped, so I'll hold off on PM'ing you... I'm certain you've got your hands full there! (No pun intended... really... honestly...)

It'll be nice to see you around, though!

Sadly I am a bit old for you... 34/m... but I hope you find what you are looking for.

Hey there people!

I'm new around here! Well, not so new... I've been coming to Lit for a couple years to read stories, but now I decided it would be fun to make an account and start meeting new people.

So, about me? Im 22, from South America, work on the foreign languages area, Im a college graduate and I enjoy reading more than most people I know. Hahaha. I also enjoy movies, specially classics. Im an avid old school rock fan, love coffee, traveling and being outdoors.

Im brunette, 5'6", hazel eyes, average body type, cute smile and I wear glasses.

Anyways, that's a little about me. Feel free to message me if there's anything you read and like! Also, please don't send me "wanna play?" messages... I wont reply to those, be more original! I'm looking for some smart conversation as well as eventually some play. I want something long term, not just a one conversation thing.
If a "touch and go" is your thing, please don't waste my time! :)

Good evening. Welcome to the world of Lit. You will find many interesting and unusual things here. I hope you find it to your liking. I will send you a message. I hope we can talk more later.

Have a good weekend.

That I definitely am! God I didnt think so many guys would reply! Hahaha. The attention is definitely nice though!

That I definitely am! God I didnt think so many guys would reply! Hahaha. The attention is definitely nice though!

welcome to lit. if you found the stories you found one part of the fun here. I hope you have find what you are looking for here and continue to enjoy the stories and everything else offered here

Bienvenidos, Welcome to Literotica, I hope you find what your looking for here at Literotica. If you wish to chat you can PM me here or on yahoo...DamienX1963@yahoo.com

Hey there people!

I'm new around here! Well, not so new... I've been coming to Lit for a couple years to read stories, but now I decided it would be fun to make an account and start meeting new people.

So, about me? Im 22, from South America, work on the foreign languages area, Im a college graduate and I enjoy reading more than most people I know. Hahaha. I also enjoy movies, specially classics. Im an avid old school rock fan, love coffee, traveling and being outdoors.

Anyways, that's a little about me. Feel free to message me if there's anything you read and like! Also, please don't send me "wanna play?" messages... I wont reply to those, be more original! I'm looking for some smart conversation as well as eventually some play. I want something long term, not just a one conversation thing.

Welcome and if you like reach us on YIM

Hey there people!

Very nice, cute, and honestly well written!

Bumpity bump bump.

Don't just chat in PMs, share yourself with the whole world. :D

Back