Blow Job

For me, there's a couple things that my wife does:

- matching red lipstick and nail polish - adds a touch of class - men are visual!
- 69 works well - she gets more enthusiastic as she is about to cum
- or when she is between my legs and I'm laying down her boobs just graze my scrotum from time to time during the blowjob - drives me crazy, and the visual is great too
- massage the 'taint!
 
temperature

OK here's one of my tricks. I keep a hot cup of cocoa and a glass of ice water on the bedside table and rotate from one to another. The change in temperature seems to send my lover over the edge.

For the guys who want to please their woman, yes we do appreciate a good effort as well, try Altoids, a couple on the tongue can send her crazy. Also cut a piece of straw off about two inches and blow all over her clit, that will get a scream out of her.
 
There is only one thing you need to do; Love the cock. Recognize the hard cock is the ultimate expression of masculinity, and suck like it was every man you ever wanted, and all the cock you could ever have. Study his responses as you suck, and give him everything that pleases him. Suck till he comes, swallow his cum as if you needed it like a junkie needs a fix. Make him feel appreciated and needed. Immerse yourself in cock worship, with no holds barred. Become a complete cock sucking whore, and do it as best you can. Surrender yourself to sensuality, all out

This is my mantra -- and I think very good advice! Well said. :)
 
My wife isn't great at deep-throating, her gag reflex is tough on her... but we discovered something that really turns both of us on...

She lies on the bed on her back with her head just falling off the edge. I stand in front of her and slide my cock into her mouth and fuck her face from there. It allows her to take me much deeper.

On the visual side, it opens up her entire body to my gaze... I have access to her tits with my hands or mouth and I can watch her touch herself or fuck herself with a dildo while I'm fucking her mouth.

I guess you could argue this is "cheating" as she isn't really giving me the blowjob as much as I'm doing a lot of the work, but the fact that I can thrust in deep, or slide out and have her lick the tip or shaft... or even drop my balls onto her lips for her to suck on is incredible.

I also love dirty talking to her, telling her how much I'm enjoying watching her "getting fucked by another guy" while she uses the dildo.
 
Tie his hands behind his back. Talk to him. Tease him. Squeeze out precum and wet his lips with it. Kiss him and put more on. Playfulness goes a long way.
 
I agree totally....some thoughts too...

Yes, enthusiasm is the key. Be playful, don't rush, be careful not to jack him too fast ( I hate that), jack slowly and occasionally remove him from your mouth and at the end of your stroke take your tongue and lap up the precum you just stroked out and maybe share it with a kiss.

**Yes, enthusiasm is important, along with being playful, having fun and enjoying the moment...I also think being verbal or communicating what one wants and how it feels and if she/he would like more of it...simple words like, "Yessss" or "Hmmmmm" or fun moaning conveys the pleasure nicely :)

I think deep throat might me a little over rated but if you can you should. My cock is very head sensitive so once the action goes beyond the head, the only sensation remaining is the feeling of some pressure as the head slips down the throat.

**I agree that for me, deep throating is not actually necessary...I simply love how it feels to have my penis in her warm, wet mouth with her hands wrapped around my shaft firmly while she enjoys sucking me ;)...A finger or two in my bottom at the same time enhances everything for me incredibly...;)

Men are wired visually differently from women so remember that, too. If you are on your knees in front of me wearing a very nice demi bra, I find that to be more attractive than naked.

**Absolutely...I love watching her and seeing my penis going in and out of her mouth is so sensual and erotic :)...love it when she looks back at me with my cock in her mouth and smiles...so sexy and exciting....:)

Swallow? sure but sharing a deep french kiss with a cum drenched mouth prior, for me, completes the event.

**I do enjoy kissing her when she has my cum in her mouth or on her face...it is such an intimate thing and expresses so much more than simple pleasure...:)
 
I've only had one blowjob that wasn't great, and that was the first one my wife gave me. She forgot the part about not biting. OUch! Every bj has been different, and whatever she does seems to work just great.
 
**I do enjoy kissing her when she has my cum in her mouth or on her face...it is such an intimate thing and expresses so much more than simple pleasure...:)

I love doing this after the bf has come in my mouth, sharing his cum juices with him, so horny
 
Back
Top