men, do you want to see your wife with another man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Understand your feelings about weight
I'm horrified whenever traveling back to the states by what I see.

The asses, and other, get bigger each and every time. I've never opened the BBW thread nor intend to.

Why do they call it BBW? How about disgusting obese pigs. Hell, I don't mind someone even 20 or 30 pounds over weight but these disgusting hogs that cannot sacrifice taste for health...they drive me crazy. No BBW thread for me either...I hear ya.. yuck.

But I would enjoy my S.O. in a 3-sum. Don't know why?
 
look the original poster said would you like some guy to have sex with your "WIFE"

that was what i was replying to in my original post .

and it's not necessarily morals ,but ever heard of i don't know STDS if someone has no problems with being promiscuous and fucking your girlfriend "in front of you no less" then it's no telling how many people they fucked or the people they fucked fuck ....much less if they are truthful about if they get tested or not.
...

if you have a problems with my point of view, i'm sorry for your retardation enjoy your aids with a side of clap.

With as many people as I've been with, I've not gotten the first infection. So I'll see your "aids with a side of clap" and raise you many clean tests.

but since heyit'sdani brought it up out of context, and everyone jumped on that bus for whatever reason.

Honestly, I don't think you even understand the concept of the word "context," since my original response to you apparently flew right over that tiny little skull of yours.

honestly i don't see the point in getting married if you want to see your significant other fuck strange guys and that is mainly for a normal dating relationship ,you are talking about married ?

That statement still speaks for itself, regardless of its context, or its relationship to any particular subject or post you happened to be responding to. Here's a little example for you to demonstrate the irrelevancy of context with your statement: You do believe that (your statement) to be true, even if you'd never been in this thread, right? If your answer is "yes" (and I suspect it is), then the specific context of your statement is wholly irrelevant.

Having said that, I was addressing your statement in the broader context of your views on marriage and having sex outside of marriage generally, not your specific response to the OP. I know that's probably pretty heady stuff for you to understand, but there it is.

I don't care what your views are with respect to anyone and marriage, anus. I was merely commenting on the backwards ass...I mean, uh, narrowmindedness of those views.
 
Minago is my hero .

oh yeah one more thing.

Slutting my wife out to my friends. Five so far. Love it when they do her in the ass.

Me and my wife fucking a friends wife. Then getting a moring bj and cumming in her mouth. He doesn't know.

i already said your a piece of shit for what you said about how you treated you wife....but on top of that your going behind the back of your friend and pulling this shit?

you really are a fucked up individual seriously !

why would you do that to your friend?

i hope your "friend" finds out and beats the ever living shit out of you .


I don't care what your views are with respect to anyone and marriage, anus. I was merely commenting on the backwards ass...I mean, uh, narrowmindedness of those views.

i know it's cool

10302748.jpg

nope why would i be mad?

i don't have no worries about my dick falling off or my balls swelling up to the size of basketballs due to some cuckoldry bullshit

With as many people as I've been with, I've not gotten the first infection. So I'll see your "aids with a side of clap" and raise you many clean tests.

that's good, i'm glad.

keep going down that road and see were it gets you.

from my experience i was with a girl multiple times sexually and i wore a condom every time after having sex multiple times i was like hey wanna go at it without the rubber and she was like "oh by the way" i got genital warts.

i was like what the fuck?

well after having dumped her ass i realized i could have easily not been wearing a condom the whole time due to she was on the pill .

but i said nah i'll wear a rubber just in case.

but yeah

due to her not telling me or just forgetting i could have easily have had warts on my dickhead due to her dumb fuckedness .....but yeah.

but by all means do whatever you wanna do it's your life .

fuck 10 people at a time for all i care.

i just know better from experience and experiences the of my friends with there relationships with multiple partners it doesn't end well and you end up alienating yourself.
 
Last edited:
It is a shame that this thread has taken such a nasty tone and, well, been ruined.

If not into something the preference is to simply stay out.

For example, we are not the least bit into BBW, find fat women disgusting, but respect them enough not jump into their thread and comment, much less attack individuals for their fetish or preference. For us, doing that IS what's fucked up!
 
Last edited:
I make it a personal policy to never take advice from anyone who is too stupid to know the difference between "your" and "you're" or "there" and "their".
 
I make it a personal policy to never take advice from anyone who is too stupid to know the difference between "your" and "you're" or "there" and "their".

like it maters.


Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn’t mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.


Chances are, even though the above words are completely scrambled, you were able to make out the following:

According to a research at Cambridge University, it doesn’t matter in what order the letters in a word are, the only important thing is that the first and last letter be at the right place. The rest can be a total mess and you can still read it without problem. This is because the human mind does not read every letter by itself but the word as a whole.

.......

but aside from that .

i have no problem in admitting i'm bad at spelling ,but that's fairly obvious .

it takes me along time to write something that's at least legible .

ironically that didn't hold me back from written two scripts and getting them produced into movies plus writing scripts for tv shows .

it's easy to write

DAVE : take your snarky humor and cram it up you butt.

in a script format...heck all you need is imagination anyway.

far as writing scripts .

and well i'm not getting paid to write on a lit erotic site so who gives a shit ?

cept somebody trying to be creative with a slam or a grammar nazi either one .

but aside from that i pay somebody to proof read my shit.

thank you very much.

ever heard of a movie called "cube." i wrote the script for that movie.

i didn't write the sequels even though i was offered ..which incidentally it's the main reason the sequels are shit.

along with other crap

but for the most part i don't give a fuck about that or much less mention it because people are fickle

but yeah i wrote that movie along with other stuff that you will probably say oh no i havent saw it but i'll wipe my behind with it.

or whatever.

more than likely i don't talk about my writing skills because well i'm not pretensions or much into cheap shots critiquing spelling of all things.

mainly because i graduated high school awhile back and i don't have a desk job in some doctors office typing out appointments.

but anyway hope your satisfied .

i wrote that for you i'll send the bill later.


what are you laughing at >.>

shouldn't you be spending time finding objects to cram in your butthole?

i got my eye on you jim morrison
 
Last edited:
I find the negativity sexist. Where is the outrage when a man messes around-most often without his wife knowing? There isn't any. It is high-fives all around. If I have sex with someone else-in front of my husband-that is all the worse? No.no.no. You can not sell me that one.

Kisses,

Lorena
 
I find all the bickering to be extremely annoying. I admit that I am not an expert on writing, grammar, relationships, sex, or anything really.... but I have a certain amount of life experiences.

I am in a very loving marriage, we have been married for 18 years. Neither of us are cheaters, or dishonest people. We are not in an "open" marriage, but have become swingers this year. Swinging meaning that we share sexual encounters with other like minded couples or singles.

We thoroughly enjoy sharing each other with other couples, it adds spice and fun to our private sex life. We don't go out into public announcing that we are swingers, we do not try to convert anyone into the lifestyle. No one in our lives have a clue about what we do during our weekend getaways.

We don't push our choices on anyone who does not want to participate. If someone we have met, through our online swinging sites, seems hesitant or unsure, we do not play. People have insecurities for a number of reasons, but you really need to be sure about yourself and your relationship to do something like this.

What I wonder about are the attacks. I don't think I am a bad person for choosing to explore my sexuality with other like minded adults, with the full blessing and help of my husband. My husband knows that I can distinguish between love and sex, and so can he. We love each other, we love having sex with others!

I understand the insecurities of people who could not participate in a choice such as swinging, but don't understand the moral objections of other adults on a Fetish & Sexual Central discussion board.
 
Minago is my hero (after all, he said so, so it must be right).

Too many Christians in this thread.
 
Minago has a point. The question asked "men, do you want to see your wife with another man?" He gave his opinion. So he has never won a spelling bee? WTF does that have to do with anything anyway?

I am not sure I would really go through with it but the thought of watching my wife fuck another man has been an on and off fantasy for years. I have been trying to figure this out for some time (why this thought appeals to my deeper inner kinkiness).

I have a question to Minago and other men out there that feel like Minago. Have you ever been dumped by a wife or lover? Have you ever felt your lover’s rejection and reacted with a boatload of emotions including rage, sadness, hopelessness and arousal? Yes all you want is to be with your lover. You masturbate 10 times a day to her. She tells you on the phone that she loves him and you are sad and depressed but you have a raging hard on! You find a card with a love note in her purse and you are pissed but at the same time you get an erection! You are so mad or depressed and yet you want to fuck her?????

This is what some of the men may be feeling that post in this thread that they want to watch their wife with another male. This conjures up the kinkiest feeling of arousal. That jealousy and humiliation may be closely linked to arousal. Someone wants what you have and suddenly you can't live without them!
 
I can understand someone expressing their opinion, whatever that opinion is. If this particular subject is not your thing that is ok, say so and move on. However the personal attacks is that really nessesary?
 
The planned outing for my wife to go for a few drinks at a local bar and I show up a little later had to be postponed. We however will be going next weekend, she has already pick her outfit out but she won't show me what it is. She wants it to be a surpirse.
 
I can understand someone expressing their opinion, whatever that opinion is. If this particular subject is not your thing that is ok, say so and move on. However the personal attacks is that really nessesary?

Yes I agree. Say your piece and move on.
 
Do we need reminding?

Literotica said:
Welcome to Fetish & Sexuality Central!

This is the home for all those topics that really get you going.

Do you have a thing for women in short skirts? Maybe you like a gorgeous pair of feet? Do you love to play erotically with balloons? Then this is the place for you!

Fetish Central is your place for discussing whatever turns you on.

NOT PERMITTED here or anywhere on Literotica.com:
Bestiality
Underage (All fetishes must be for 18+ only)

Please see the Forum Rules for complete posting guidelines.

Please keep this a SAFE place for conversation. Try not to ridicule someone just because you think their fetish is weird. Yours might seem equally weird to someone else!

Have fun!

Bottom line, don't like it? Don't post there. Be more mature than the Anon trolls who post hate mail (literally) in certain story categories they do not like.

Of course, this goes for every thread in the Fetish board and not just this one. :)
 
I'm in. I'm not into her cheating, or coming home telling me what she did, I want to be there. I'm not into guys, but this isn't just a "me watching" thing. I want to be involved with her while she gets pleasured.
 
I'm in. I'm not into her cheating, or coming home telling me what she did, I want to be there. I'm not into guys, but this isn't just a "me watching" thing. I want to be involved with her while she gets pleasured.

Lucky for you us humans have more than one orifice for copulation... :devil:
 
Do we need reminding?



Bottom line, don't like it? Don't post there. Be more mature than the Anon trolls who post hate mail (literally) in certain story categories they do not like.

Of course, this goes for every thread in the Fetish board and not just this one. :)

Bravo!
 
Wow...I thought this seemed like a neat topic. Maybe I shouldn't have skipped straight to the last page? After all that draining negativity, I don't have any desire to read the first 9 (?) pages of the thread. I cannot for the life of me figure out why anyone would attack another person on this or any other Literotica thread for what they're into. No, maybe it isn't your cup of tea, but you're on a freakin' erotica site. How "normal" are YOU, really? :rolleyes:
 
Wow...I thought this seemed like a neat topic. Maybe I shouldn't have skipped straight to the last page? After all that draining negativity, I don't have any desire to read the first 9 (?) pages of the thread. I cannot for the life of me figure out why anyone would attack another person on this or any other Literotica thread for what they're into. No, maybe it isn't your cup of tea, but you're on a freakin' erotica site. How "normal" are YOU, really? :rolleyes:

QFT..
 
Sometimes I do, but other times I find myself very, very jealous. It's weird I guess. One minute, I'll hate the thought of another man with her, but then the next, I'll be stroking to the though of a guy balls deep in her pussy. I think I'm just crazy.
 
:)

I'm just sick of pestering my slut to start acting like a slut!
How many times does one have to ask your loving partner to loosen up and go out one night and find a hot guy so I can watch you fuck him and then be fucked by me or better, I join in?

Its simple I reckon..........this is a thread for sexual thought sharing, not to be over analytical.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top