Self-objectification

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love your thread. Latest pic is very sexy too. You have gorgeous breasts.

hmm, where to start.....

I know it has been said so many times already but thank you so much for sharing yourself with us Sarah. Your pictures continuously drive me closer and closer to ecstasy, but it's your sensual words that will help to push me over the edge.

I know we've talked many times before, but getting to know you through this thread truly has made my day a great one, and I'm sure it will do that for many days/weeks/months to come.

You've been so good to share with us, now I ask you this....What can we, your humble fans do for you?

Thanks again babe,
Andrew

I love your thread. Latest pic is very sexy too. You have gorgeous breasts.

Thank you :) I look forward to seeing you around here!

hmm, where to start.....

I know it has been said so many times already but thank you so much for sharing yourself with us Sarah. Your pictures continuously drive me closer and closer to ecstasy, but it's your sensual words that will help to push me over the edge.

I know we've talked many times before, but getting to know you through this thread truly has made my day a great one, and I'm sure it will do that for many days/weeks/months to come.

You've been so good to share with us, now I ask you this....What can we, your humble fans do for you?

Thanks again babe,
Andrew

Firstly, you made me blush 7 shades of red. Or maybe 8...
Secondly, thank you for visiting and posting, it's lovely to see you here!
Thirdly, in response to your question..you can continue viewing, contributing, and otherwise helping facilitate the creation of this thread. :) ..Or you can mail me chocolates. I wouldn't object. ;)

:kiss:

Thank you :) I look forward to seeing you around here!

Firstly, you made me blush 7 shades of red. Or maybe 8...
Secondly, thank you for visiting and posting, it's lovely to see you here!
Thirdly, in response to your question..you can continue viewing, contributing, and otherwise helping facilitate the creation of this thread. :) ..Or you can mail me chocolates. I wouldn't object. ;)

:kiss:

Hmm, I feel so inadequate right now, I was trying for 10 shades.....I'll work on that for the future.

Now go home and feel better! that's an order ;)

you have a sexy and beautiful body, Curve, but your eye is the most intriguing body part you have! you have quite the eye for art. I happen to love artsy fartsy!

how are you doing today curve, hopefully wonderful and all done your school work

Illumination

I really loved your poem, Illumination.

Here's one I wrote quite a while ago:

Wait
by Fflow
3/11/06 3:02 PM

Burn in amber language
Acidic sparks explode
Wonderment cracks a code
Bent by my desire

Burn the fire down
Round turns back again
Pens point and write
The brightness

Crackle snap crack
Don’t lay on my back
Look me in the eye
And say you love me.

Burn your clothes
Run naked through the grass
The sun shines on your skin
Lets begin!

Turn a phrase, a phase
Of endless expansion
Tension released
The beast slumbers
In the ashes.

In the morning
dewdrops glisten
on your eyelashes and nipples.
I wait for you to wake.

Hmm, I feel so inadequate right now, I was trying for 10 shades.....I'll work on that for the future.

Now go home and feel better! that's an order ;)

10 shades hm? Well now that I know your goal I might have to thwart it. ;)

I woke up feeling much better, thanks!

you have a sexy and beautiful body, Curve, but your eye is the most intriguing body part you have! you have quite the eye for art. I happen to love artsy fartsy!

Artsy fartsy..lol that always makes me feel like some craft-making grandma..but I suppose that's ok! I know some pretty cool grandmas..

Just mail? No personal delivery....?

Well..I'm not at my apt too often and you need about 5 different keys to get in so..mail is preferable :)

how are you doing today curve, hopefully wonderful and all done your school work

I'm doing really well! The weather is gorgeous and I'm having a dance party in the library. Which means the homework is presently untouched.

I really loved your poem, Illumination.

Here's one I wrote quite a while ago..

I enjoyed your poem! Was it in reaction to something in particular or just a piece that flowed forth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back