Wife breastfeeding in public

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

ttlvr

Guest
So, I’ve always had a thing about trying to show off my modest wife, usually without much cooperation from her. Then, after our first child, she started to breast feed. In no time, she would whip her mid size tits out all the time. In front of her step father, her brother, on of her friends husbands, and my modest wife’s little tits were quickly seen be almost everybody we knew. Loved it. I know she thought it was just a feeding, but my buddies who saw her buds have never forgotten them. I even got some casual breast feeding pics that she was happy to pose for. Amazing stuff. Anybody else enjoy this?
 
Once at the mall, I saw a young hispanic woman breastfeeding at the food court in front of her two friends. They were all eating and her breast was hanging out. I wondered what her friends must have been thinking seeing her tit.
 
So, I’ve always had a thing about trying to show off my modest wife, usually without much cooperation from her. Then, after our first child, she started to breast feed. In no time, she would whip her mid size tits out all the time. In front of her step father, her brother, on of her friends husbands, and my modest wife’s little tits were quickly seen be almost everybody we knew. Loved it. I know she thought it was just a feeding, but my buddies who saw her buds have never forgotten them. I even got some casual breast feeding pics that she was happy to pose for. Amazing stuff. Anybody else enjoy this?
There is no question that a mother with child is a truly beautiful natural thing that if comfortable she should be able to do anywhere. However I find pregnant, lactating women a massive turn on & know some girls who have also got turned on by being able to take their breasts out in front of others.
 
Mother's breast feeding in public is a beautiful sight and should be encouraged.
 
There is no question that a mother with child is a truly beautiful natural thing that if comfortable she should be able to do anywhere. However I find pregnant, lactating women a massive turn on & know some girls who have also got turned on by being able to take their breasts out in front of others.
Maybe she did want an excuse to show them off... she had been pretty modest before that.
 
My wife is breastfeeding now and will happily do it in public places. She has never been shy, so I think she does enjoy the fact that people will see her tits.
 
Breast feeding in public is a pure and innocent act that has no sexual undertones, nor should it.

The fetish for lactating women is a completely different subject, my wife allowed me to suckle her for a short time but her milk dried up, my sister was completely the opposite, her tits were constantly dripping and l suckled her regularly.
 
I remember it well

The first time my wife's brother in law saw her topless, was when he visited her on the maternity ward, soon after she gave birth to our first child.
She had just started breast feeding our new born daughter when he and her sister arrived.
She just kept on feeding in plain view of him and didnt bother to put her breast away after she put our daughter down.
I don't think he could take his eyes off her puffy nipple.
I remember how much it turned me on knowing he was having a good look at her nude breast.
Thanks for rekindling this sexy memory for me.
 
When I was breast feeding, I always draped a receiving blanket or other cover over my chest before opening my top and bra for my baby. I did it wherever the baby needed feeding and if someone had a problem it was their problem, not mine. However, I was not into exposing myself as I fed my baby.
 
I have to admit, I've never really considered this a turn on until now. I don't have children...maybe never will, but I can't help seeing this a little differently now.
 
Last edited:
Watching a breast feeding woman...

.... is a great delight.

Lactation .... delightful as well.

G
 
Serious note: it is such a pity in this day and age that breast feeding still carries a stigmata to it that it is something that should be hidden as if it were wrong or dirty.

Back to perving... I never stare at women breast feeding (except one in particular) if I catch a glance the part of me that is still 16 gets a great thrill.
Oddly enough my wife breast Fed both our kids, the first she always covered up prior and during feeding. With the second she didn't bother covering up at all, she got the usual looks of contempt but also I caught a few appreciating (perving?) looks her way too and I did get a thrill from that as the wife is not one for exposing so for her to be pulling a boob or two out in public was an experience and a half.

The only one I have perved over is sis in law. Have had a thing for her for way too long, seen her naked once (sheer utter luck) first time I stumbled into our living room while she was feeding and she was non plus about it. The next time she was visiting she lifted her top unstrappes the nursing cup so everything was on display, then lifted the baby up to feed. I like to think she was giving me a free look for years of mooning over her.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top