Balls squeezed, pulled, crushed, and scratched!!

My husband loves to complain when I squeeze his but I know he loves it because whenever I stop he asks "Why did you stop?" lol

Some of you may already know about my fascination with "blue balls" too - I love edging my husband for days, even weeks sometimes, and then making him tell me all about how bad they hurt. Poor guy. I'm so mean sometimes :devil: :D

You're not mean. You're perfect!

What about having them gently massaged, or playing with them like silly putty?

My husband loves to complain when I squeeze his but I know he loves it because whenever I stop he asks "Why did you stop?" lol

Some of you may already know about my fascination with "blue balls" too - I love edging my husband for days, even weeks sometimes, and then making him tell me all about how bad they hurt. Poor guy. I'm so mean sometimes :devil: :D

Liz
You would like my stories.
:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

What about having them gently massaged, or playing with them like silly putty?

Now your talking!
When she grabs the lube, both balls with both hands, it's better than a hand job!
And....with the same result....cumming!

I love being crushed, squeezed and stretched. My wife does this every time now, been doing it for two years and it just keeps getting nicer. She knows I love it.

Fyi ladies, you can be pretty rough stretching the scrotum, which is not very sensitive to pain. It's about as sensitive as your earlobe, you can pinch and twist pretty hard before it really hurts. The testicles are sensitive so be more careful, listen to your man or look in his eyes to judge the results.

My wife likes to edge me, seeing how much I can take. She likes being in control. We usually start out with her using her feet on my balls, after a bit I'll straddle her chest, and she takes a ball in each hand and pulls down, and driving her thumb tips into my nuts while I masturbate. The trick for me is to focus on the pleasure and work through the pain. It's so intense when I explode all over her tits! There's so much adrenaline I feel like I'm stoned!

I've written one ball busting story for Lit:

https://www.literotica.com/s/anger-therapy

I love being crushed, squeezed and stretched. My wife does this every time now, been doing it for two years and it just keeps getting nicer. She knows I love it.

Fyi ladies, you can be pretty rough stretching the scrotum, which is not very sensitive to pain. It's about as sensitive as your earlobe, you can pinch and twist pretty hard before it really hurts. The testicles are sensitive so be more careful, listen to your man or look in his eyes to judge the results.

My wife likes to edge me, seeing how much I can take. She likes being in control. We usually start out with her using her feet on my balls, after a bit I'll straddle her chest, and she takes a ball in each hand and pulls down, and driving her thumb tips into my nuts while I masturbate. The trick for me is to focus on the pleasure and work through the pain. It's so intense when I explode all over her tits! There's so much adrenaline I feel like I'm stoned!

I've written one ball busting story for Lit:

https://www.literotica.com/s/anger-therapy

It really is an adrenaline rush when she's making your cock feel so good while making your balls take the pain. It does make cumming very, very intense.

It really is an adrenaline rush when she's making your cock feel so good while making your balls take the pain. It does make cumming very, very intense.

We had morning sex yesterday. It started when I pressed my erection against her ass, and she responded by reaching back for my balls. She knows I like them squeezed now, so she got right into it. Gently massaging and scratching at first, but soon enough she had a firm grip. This went on for a bit as I was playing with her tits. They started to get sore, but a good sore.

I remember when I was at school many aeons ago there was this girl at school. She discovered that a swift kick to the balls would leave every hapless boy whimpering in the foetal position. She then spent the day doing it because it was soooo funny. Yes, I was a victim of her activities. I can testify to just how pointed her shoes were. Since then, not been much of a fan.

I remember when I was at school many aeons ago there was this girl at school. She discovered that a swift kick to the balls would leave every hapless boy whimpering in the foetal position. She then spent the day doing it because it was soooo funny. Yes, I was a victim of her activities. I can testify to just how pointed her shoes were. Since then, not been much of a fan.

Ouch. I'm not interested in getting kicked either. But a sexy firm squeeze . . .

Back