Am I too old?

Hi,

I am a 55 year old English lady not unattractive, bored. just found this anyone want to talk to mw?

For gods' sakes no ... At 55, you're in your sexual prime! I love older women, and would love to talk to you ... Feel free to PM me or just respond through the boards if you like ... I'm in my late 40's myself ... Enjoy! :)
 
If you still enjoy flirting and sex then you will never be too old . Do you have any pics ?
 
Never too old as long as te tongue and fingers still function. If they do not, you're not old, you're dead.
 
Age is an illusion, you are as old as you think, being here shows that you think young. Stick around and get to know us.

My illusion is 53, but I still feel 35.
 
lol

I knew there would be a myriad of responses regarding your question. Not only would I say you are not too old, but I know there are plenty of men interested in speaking with you based primarily on your age.

I hope you have fun.
 
Not hardly, is there

Such a thing as too old, I wouldn't think so even if older or younger than you, I don't see an age issue only a desire issue, it only takes to intense minds to connect and it's off to the races, or maybe of with the . . . . .fill it in <eg>

more?
Hi,

I am a 55 year old English lady not unattractive, bored. just found this anyone want to talk to mw?
 
Like a very fine wine you only improve with age.I find mature women so very sexy.
 
too old

I am 45 and just now feeling like i know what i need/want. I hope it isnt finished when i'm 55.
 
Woman55, I would love to chat with you. Send me a message when you want to chat.
Damien
 
Old? I don't think so! Whoever told you that??? Vintage wine is always preferable!!!!

Hi,

I am a 55 year old English lady not unattractive, bored. just found this anyone want to talk to mw?[uhh/QUOTE]
Experience is there to be enjoyed and appreciated! Sipped and favoured! And allowed to linger! Like a Very fine wine!
 
Hi, 58 married and would love to chat. It's hard to find women my age to talk to about erotica.
 
I am sure I sent a pm but nothing has come back so maybe I thought I did.
see you aren't too old at all. plenty of us losing it on here.
 
Back
Top