The Dirty PM Fan Club

I have a fantasy of getting drugged at a party by a beautiful black woman and waking up to find her fucking my ass with a strap and her friend sucking on my cock and balls..They have me restrained and do stuff to me for hours :D
 
I love getting dirty PM's I'm into voyeur and exhibisionist stuff but not exclusively!
Take a look at my pics and just write what comes to mind and I'll def get back to you!
 
I would love some hot messages I my inbox. Would be a great way to break up the work day. Ladies, if you have anything interesting, send it to me! I love hearing about personal experiences. Anything involving sex at work?
Justin
 
I love pm's that are unique and not mindless....tell me a story, intrigue me, leave me wanting more,
make me want to engage in further correspondence with you....I love it the most when a man can really show me who is boss. Most cannot.
 
22 y/o guy here hoping to get some PMs from the lovely ladies here on lit. I'm down for almost anything and I do mean anything no matter how taboo excluding blood/gore kind of stuff, not really my cup of tea as the saying goes. Would love to hear from you all and hopefully I'll be able to respond to you in a day or so with some stimulating PMs of my own.
 
Hey ladies, I'm 22 from Saint Louis. I'm a pleaser, which means I love nothing more than burying my tongue in you till you get off. If this sounds like something you'd like to explore further then pm me :).
 
absolutely love logging on to a inbox full of raunchy dirty pm's. really enjoy cumplay, kinky, rough, a little bondage, girl using a strap on (on me ;) ) and i really like new ideas, no way to describe but hearing other peoples fantasies, and finding something i want to try is a huge turn on.... any takers?
 
Any good imaginative femdom, forced facesitting, under your desk bondage, tied and used by your friends at a party, hooded with your knickers etc, etc. Love to receive your pms pls
 
PM's

I hope to get some of those pm's too. My favorites is dad daughter or especially mom son. My all time favorite story is Slut Mommie. I really like about anything except male gay or scat or blood. Want to hear from you something that will set my body on fire and make me drip and ooz, something hot whatever it is that boils my blood and makes me have to releave some of the aching and pressure in me. Please ladies write.
 
Thank you SexyLit - I appreciate the compliment. I adore pin up girls. And the more old fashioned the better.

xoxo
 
Anal, oral, voyeur, multiple partners, sensual or rough, really anything goes. Someone help me get a good dialogue going!
 
Great idea for a thread! At the moment, I'd like to find a message from a domme who wants to torment me and make me do bad things to myself. But tomorrow I may wake up and want to be some guy's lady boy or have a yen to start stuffing women's inboxes with rough and raunchy smut. I'm happy to indulge and explore almost anyone's fantasy, as long as it's articulated imaginatively and well, and with a grand, if twisted, sense of humor. The play's the thing for me.
 
Dirty PM's...I love them...I'll take a dozen! :D:rose::cattail:
 
Last edited:
Random Erotic pms are awesome..

Kinky random bi or straight hot pms are even better
 
I think you've gotta love a dirty pm every now and then ^.^

I like 'um form guys and girls :) x
 
Back
Top