New Member Introductions

Hi,

I'm new here and thought this would be a good place to start posting and say hi.

My name is London :) Despite this I live in Brighton on the south coast of the UK.

Hope to chat to some of you soon.

Welcum I assume yur male, as your profile doesnt say, or are you a dont know?

Hola, I'm a 22yr old female uni student. Bisexual(?!) Very active, social and out-doorsy. I love hiking, swimming in creeks and making bonfires..

On a side note, I'm also just a little curious about my sexuality and also have some kinky quirks... which, from what I've been reading, are not unnusual in these parts! :rolleyes: I've been a long-time lurker and have mostly been reading the bdsm/nonconsent stories. It's definitely my little secret and I'm sure most people who meet me wouldn't expect that submissive sexual side to me. But the fact that I've been finding it a little difficult to find someone to explore that sexual side with me suggests that making an account on here might be a good start ;)... Not that I'm ready to meet up in person with anyone. I am possibly open to PMing.

Well, Hey there

I've never messed with this site except to read stories and whatnot. I've made this profile a long time ago though.
28, single, creative, shy at first/quick to warm up. hmm hopeless romantic, funny, horny (big shock on this site) corny at times.
Depending on my mood, sometimes I need a push and sometimes I'll push. Random, I am. I'm a father to a beautiful 6 year old girl. Originally from Queens, New York. I'm a transplant here in SC. Funny how I've been lookin for this thread for days and now that I find it I'm at a loss for what to write. so yea, This is me. Call me Dom or D, everyone else I know does.

(I'm sure I'll think of a hell of a better intro after I post this)

Not New

I searched and searched and found an Intro thread, posted in it and decided to make a new name afterwards. (I said I'd think of somethin better after I posted) I used to me keepinghersafe0501

Anyways, I'm a father of a beautiful 6 year old girl before anything.
I'm a creative mind, love to write and do photography.
Erotic (who isn't on this site though?)
Funny at times.
Corny a lot.
Shy at first, quick to warm up.
Ask me whatever

I've never messed with this site except to read stories and whatnot. I've made this profile a long time ago though.
28, single, creative, shy at first/quick to warm up. hmm hopeless romantic, funny, horny (big shock on this site) corny at times.
Depending on my mood, sometimes I need a push and sometimes I'll push. Random, I am. I'm a father to a beautiful 6 year old girl. Originally from Queens, New York. I'm a transplant here in SC. Funny how I've been lookin for this thread for days and now that I find it I'm at a loss for what to write. so yea, This is me. Call me Dom or D, everyone else I know does.

(I'm sure I'll think of a hell of a better intro after I post this)

Well yes I can see why you are still a virgin after 4 years;)

Hola, I'm a 22yr old female uni student. Bisexual(?!) Very active, social and out-doorsy. I love hiking, swimming in creeks and making bonfires..

On a side note, I'm also just a little curious about my sexuality and also have some kinky quirks... which, from what I've been reading, are not unnusual in these parts! :rolleyes: I've been a long-time lurker and have mostly been reading the bdsm/nonconsent stories. It's definitely my little secret and I'm sure most people who meet me wouldn't expect that submissive sexual side to me. But the fact that I've been finding it a little difficult to find someone to explore that sexual side with me suggests that making an account on here might be a good start ;)... Not that I'm ready to meet up in person with anyone. I am possibly open to PMing.

Some times it does take a while to find what we are secretly looking for, and you can relay on me to be descrete. I also like to explore it would be delightful to make you feel what I feel all the time.

:rose: I'll see what happens, thanks for the quick responce.

Also I was looking for any suggestions pertaining to my profile...What would fit, not by size, but by what type of image or what kind of picture would work well with my profile...

Thanks once again... :rose:

Hi I am Hungrypussy1 47yrs as my name imply I am a Bi. I am always hungry for sex any kind and is willing to try anything just to feel good.And I mean any any thing would enjoy Pussy and Cocks. I feel longs there is a nice cock on a body any body I wouldn't mind try it out.

I also had sex with my uncle.So I am ok with Incest too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Friendship

Hi I would love to make some friends with ppl who are in to Incest.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi I am Hungrypussy1 47yrs as my name imply I am a Bi. I am always hungry for sex any kind and is willing to try anything just to feel good.And I mean any any thing would enjoy Pussy and Cocks. I feel longs there is a nice cock on a body any body I wouldn't mind try it out.

I also had sex with my uncle from a very young age and grew to love too since then until I used to beg him to fuck me.So I am ok with Incest too.

You can contact me see my profile, and perhaps we can exchange notes, I have had sex with 2 from the family, they were of course over 18 ;)

HI!

New here so thought I would introduce myself. I'm Elsa, 28 from London in the UK.

Would love to get to know some of you in the coming weeks so send me a message saying hi.

Hello there, everyone.

I'm Meagan, 19, university student from Northern Ireland. I've lurked on Literotica before, and I thought it was about time I signed up and joined in the fun.

Bit of a dork (kudos to anyone who gets the username reference), I adore music, and am one of those annoying people who 'like a bit of everything'.

Interested in chatting with new folks, so feel free to give me a shout.

Hello Meagan...welcome to Lit! I hope you enjoy your new friends here.:rose:

Hello there, everyone.

I'm Meagan, 19, university student from Northern Ireland. I've lurked on Literotica before, and I thought it was about time I signed up and joined in the fun.

Bit of a dork (kudos to anyone who gets the username reference), I adore music, and am one of those annoying people who 'like a bit of everything'.

Hello there, everyone.

:eek: Eek ! She's a vampire ... a flying vampire :D Welcome to Lit Meagan. Where in NI (if you don't mind saying so)? I recently visited that beautiful land. Love the place and the people.

Since I enjoy lurking to read posts and view the images shared, I thought it polite to reintroduce myself. I have read Lit stories for years. Created a profile some time ago, and only posted a very few times. My silly moniker is for my little Doxies who have kept me sane in the midst of my loss. Never sure what to say in beginning to post to a community. I am over 40, a bit of a tomboy who loves to dress like a lady and be chased and courted and seduced - but I choose my company, I do not need someone to take care of me.
My brain is wired a bit oddly ... of an abusive childhood that makes me distrustful, widow of a 16 year marriage where I was the center of his world ... and he mine. Took him a while to overcome my walls, but he always said I was worth it.
Thank you all for being so willing to share yourselves.

Since I enjoy lurking to read posts and view the images shared, I thought it polite to reintroduce myself. I have read Lit stories for years. Created a profile some time ago, and only posted a very few times. My silly moniker is for my little Doxies who have kept me sane in the midst of my loss. Never sure what to say in beginning to post to a community. I am over 40, a bit of a tomboy who loves to dress like a lady and be chased and courted and seduced - but I choose my company, I do not need someone to take care of me.
My brain is wired a bit oddly ... of an abusive childhood that makes me distrustful, widow of a 16 year marriage where I was the center of his world ... and he mine. Took him a while to overcome my walls, but he always said I was worth it.

I enjoy the stories and the Forums, I have helped others , although I suspect you dont need help. if you just need a hand to hold and talk, Im free;)

Thank you Eric :) ... and the other kind folk who have graced my PM box.
I'll likely take y'all up on the offers of a chat or a hand to hold. This big old house gets so very quiet and lonely ... and I am not typically the most social of creatures.

Welcome DD... Hope you find yourself a comfy home here and can allow yourself to open up and have a little fun here...whatever you choose that to be.

Hi I'm Lara. I'm a 27 year bi-sexual female. I have been married to my best friend for 8 years. He's the best really. We do love to have the occasional female visitor when the opportunity arises. I am learning more and more that I am a little bit of a masochist, and a lot of bit submissive when it comes to play time. I'm hoping that using these forums will help me become a little more outspoken about what I really want. Maybe explore some fantasies that I can share and experience with my husband. We do love playing out the fantasies so much. Maybe reading here will help me come up with some new ones.

Back