My Pic: Your 200 Words

First Post By bondi_beach

Goddamit. She just doesn't get it.

"Hank, kill the main and the fill, will you?"

"Got it, boss."

Now what? She's Sol's daughter and he's the money guy on this one and, yeah, she really wants to be in the "movies." Christ.

"Sweetie, let's take a break, OK?"

That smile. I guess she thinks it's sexy, maybe that's what all her little friends are tweety birding or texting or whatever the fuck it is they do. Now she's gonna pout. God, how many times to we have to go through this?

I wonder what she'd say if I tanned that smooth little ass of hers. Hell, she'd probably strip off the rest of her clothes and jump the cameraman. Or maybe the script girl. Holly goes both ways, I hear.

Enough. We'll never get this scene done today.

"That's a wrap, everyone. See you tomorrow."


Second Post By LitWriter2013

The crew headed for the Roach Coach sitting outside the small studio building. Holly was still on the couch with that sullen expression.

"Sweetheart, I don’t think you grasping your character’s motivation. Your character is flirting with the Chemistry Teacher, eager for a good grade on her paper on which she knows she did poorly. She wants him to think she likes him, with feigned smiles and giggles, but her expressions and body language must tell the audience that he creeps her out.”

I'd overheard Holly telling a fellow actor that she thought I was like the Chemistry Teacher, creepy. A 55 year old man making a film about slutty teenagers. And suddenly, I’d found my solution.

I conspicuously turned on one of the cameras pointing at her, wanting to capture her expressions and play them back to her later. Then, I moved to the couch and sat down on the edge, near her knees.

"Sweetheart," I said, "I'm going to help you understand your character's motivation. Remember: this is for the benefit of your acting career."

And with that, I laid my left hand on her right thigh, just below that wonderfully firm, young ass, and gently squeezed it.

Would like to have a female writer jump in and write the next post. After that, anyone can write the Director's post, male or female.
 
First Post By militantkitty

"Like this?" I asked, looking over at the boy as i position myself on the couch, biting my lip teasingly, just like he always loved.

"Perfect... Now... lift that ass just a tad..." he replied, lifting the camera and snapping the picture, his tongue finding him lips. "There we go." he gave me a wink before he sat on the couch beside me, leaning forward and hooking his camera to the laptop sitting on the coffee table with the USB cord. "So, how many of these are we gonna put on the site?"

"All but that one." i replied, tilting my head as i point at the picture of me, entirely nude. "That ones just for you."

"Better be." he replied, flashing me a grin as he leaned over, kissing me hard. "That pussy is mine..." he whispered playfully, drawing a delighted giggle as he suddenly tackled me back onto the couch.


Second Post By LitWriter2013

I shed my pants and crawled to between her thighs, opening her and giving me a clear view of her glistening pussy. "God you're beautiful."

"What part?" she giggled.

I leaned over her, pressing my solid erection into the crevice of her cheeks. She tensed her ass, ’gripping’ my cock with her buttocks. I moaned, and again she giggled.

I pressed my face into her neck, kissing her. "Fingers?"

She nodded and pulled the pillow closer, burying her face into it. With her parents downstairs -- unaware that I was upstairs with their daughter -- she would need to silence her sighs and cries.

With her vision obscured, I quickly pressed the Video function on my camera. I shifted the camera a bit left and checked the image on the lap top. It was perfect: the entire length of the couch -- as well as our bodies -- was captured. I pressed the sleep key, fading the laptop's screen to black...

I rose, sitting on my haunches between her parted thighs again, reached a well trained hand to her pussy.

I murmured again at the warm, wet feel of her, “God, you’re beautiful.”
 
First Post By liza_hazel

Fumbling with the lock in the door, Mr. Heysworth manages to get into his office. He’d spent the past few hours drinking at the local dive with some of his fellow faculty, and he had papers to pick-up before he went home.

Another late night, he thinks, Marie will not be pleased.

As he opens the door to his office, he sees her. Lying on the couch in a provocative school uniform costume, her perfect ass in the air and barely covered, ankles crossed. Her brown hair was tied with a ribbon, and the smile on her mouth and in her eyes had a wickedly sexual power.

“Hello, Mister H,” Liza purrs.

Between her appearance and her voice he can feel his cock stir. She’s gone too far this time, he thinks to himself over his pounding heart. Liza had been after him for months, sending him notes, texts and emails. He rebuked and ignored her, but she wouldn’t let up. The other day he pleaded with her after class, “Please Liza we can’t, I’m married and you’re my student!” Her reply wasn’t surprising: “I’m 18, Mr. H, and I know what I want.”

Tonight, though, he closes the office door.


Second Post by LitWriter2013

Frederick teetered just a bit. He wasn't drunk, but he was feeling pretty good. Good enough that in the presence of such raw sexuality it was easy to forget that he was a married man.

He grabbed his rolling desk chair and moved it close to the couch. His gaze shifted between Liza's seductive smile and her perfect ass, while her own gaze shifted between his wandering eyes and his conspicuous hard-on.

He unbuckled his belt and unfastened his pants, then sat in the chair. As he did, the head of his cock poked just a bit out the open fly of his boxers.

"Blow me," he said. "Show me just how much you know about what you want."
 
First Post By HeyAll

It was his first week on the new job of Director of Admissions for the university. That particular school had a large number of immigrant students from Asia. Because they paid more, the school policy was to accommodate them and show preference to them.

He walked into his office to the sight of a young Asian school girl lying on his couch. She was on her stomach and her feet were in the air. He never told anyone, but he always had a fantasy for young Asian women, along with stockings and shoes.

He asked what she wanted. She told him that her grades and scores were low, and that she really wanted to attend this university. Her father has high expectations for her and wants her to succeed in America. He told her that he couldn't help her, and that everything has to be fair. She replied that she's not a girl that takes no for an answer.

She closed the door, walked up to him, dropped to her knees, and began unbuckling his pants.


Second Post By LitWriter2013

He was already hard by the time she pulled the front of his pants open. He knew this was wrong, and yet he couldn't move his hands to stop her.

She reached into the fly of his boxers, grasping his cock and pulling it out.

She was about to put it in her mouth when he grabbed her head in both hands, holding her away from him. He said meekly, "Stop. I ... I can't do this. We can't do this."

But he did no more to stop her. Still, he couldn't. He wanted her mouth around his cock so badly; he wanted to feel it slipping in and out of that warm, wet hole until he exploded, filling her throat with his discharge.

He murmured, "God help me."

Then ... he gently released his grip on her skull...
 
First Post By Lia Monde

The photo shoot was going well. Jasmine had asked her roommate Sandra to take some 'semi-erotic' pictures to send to her boyfriend as a Valentine's Day surprise.

They had plotted her outfit to maximize the tease and arousal factor. At first, Jasmine was self-conscious. Her poses had been more chaste, than erotic. But, lubricated by some sweet wine and Sandra's raunchy encouragement, she had gotten more into. Now, she had shifted to her shortest skirt and was flashing flesh and pouty 'come hither' smiles.

"That's it, girl. You look hot. Let your inner slut come out.". Sandra purred as she snapped photos.

Jasmine giggled, wiggled her tight ass and flashed a glimpse of her panties. She was getting aroused by the combination of alcohol, the exhibitionism and Sandra's compliments. She was both embarrassed and excited when she felt the growing heat in her loins.

"Come on, sweetie. Don't hold back. Strip off those panties."

Jasmine was shocked at the suggestion and the passionate desire she saw in Sandra's eyes. She surprised herself when she answered, "I'm willing, if you are."

Sandra smiled lasciviously. She set the camera down, peeled off her panties and joined Jasmine on the sofa.


Second Post by LitWriter2013

Sandra had been absolutely tickled when Jasmine asked her to take pictures of her. Even though she didn't consider herself a lesbian, Sandra had been carrying a torch for her roommate since the first time she'd seen her naked in the Sorority's shower room.

"Come on, sweetie. Don't hold back. Strip off those panties."

Sandra had decided to use the 'cover' of the photo shoot to see just how naked -- and maybe even nasty -- she could get Jasmine. She had no illusions about anything happening between them: the photos were, of course, for Jasmine's boyfriend, the guy Sandra secretly called the 'luckiest swinging dick in town' because he had Jasmine and she didn't.

But just to see Jasmine in seductive poses with skin revealing clothes was making her wet. And to see her naked? In the privacy of their room? She couldn't wait to get alone to masturbate.

Then her roommate shocked her. "I'm willing, if you are."

Sandra didn't hesitate. She peeled off her panties and joined Jasmine on the sofa.

Then, panic. What if Jasmine had only been joking? Her face flushed red as she waited for the beauty next to her to begin laughing hysterically ... of flee away in shock and dismay.
 
Pic

First Post By WriteWithMe

The Teacher's Lounge
(Begun by WriteWithMe)

The Teacher's Lounge is off limit to students, and for good reason ... this reason.

I pretend I don't see her, sitting there in the "napping couch", and close the door, casually pressing the locking plunger in. It's after last period on a Friday; I'm likely the only teacher left in the building.

I turn, act surprised. "Stacey."

"I've been waiting," she announces with a suggestive smile. "Snuck the master key from the janitor when he was staring at the cheerleaders out on the lawn."

Her school uniform is ... not within regulation, lets call it. Unsecured blouse buttons reveal unbridled breasts; her pleated skirt, already cut two inches shorter than the norm, is hiked high up her waist; and in place of the designated plain white leotards and flats, she wears lace topped stocking to mid thigh and three inch spike heels.

"I, um ... " I look her over with a quick glance, feigning discomfort at her intentionally displayed sexuality. "I wonder ... is this ... appropriate?"

"I graduate Saturday," she informs me.

"I know that," I say, again ogling here conspicuously. "That didn't answer my question."

"I'm eighteen," she continues. "I don't have classes with you this term, and you're not my guidance counselor."

I give her a questioning look. "And...?"

She rolls over onto her belly, lifting her heeled feet up behind her. She clearly is wearing nothing beneath her skirt.

"And ..." she smiles back, "... can I be any more obvious?"


[Please ... take over from here...]


Second Post By LitWriter2013

Walking slowly her direction, I answer, "I guess not."

I pull my polo shirt over my head, revealing an upper body chiseled by daily workouts and good diet. I remember the many times I'd been playing pickup basketball games in the school gym and spied Stacey -- and other girls -- watching me with obvious interest. It feels fantastic to know that finally one of them is going to get her fantasy -- and I'm going to get mine, too.

I step out of my shoes, then my slacks and boxers, leaving me standing naked before her. My cock is fully hardened, pointing at her as is Uncle Sam saying 'I want you'.

She has been eying me intently during the process, her smile widening with every dropped piece of clothing. She hasn't moved, though, and I take that as an invitation to 'do her' as she is.

Standing over her, I reach down to pull her right knee off the couch. She opens, presenting her wet pussy. I straddle my right leg outside hers and sit on my left knee -- haunches on my ankle -- behind her. I grasp her hips and pull her back to me, aiming ...

And I ram her hard.
 
tumblr_ml1sr0egem1s8gdnbo1_500.jpg


Can anyone else write their version of this?

I'm posting this for now and will come back to post my 200 words.
 
tumblr_ml1sr0egem1s8gdnbo1_500.jpg


Can anyone else write their version of this?

I'm posting this for now and will come back to post my 200 words.

Her closing of the door made me jump. I'd been standing with my back to the door, masturbating to the picture on my laptop. Suddenly, I turned. And she saw what I had in my hand. She was as surprised as I was, yet I continued with my jerking hand. Watching her eyes become wider, her tongue darting in and out of her lips, moistening them. Ignoring the computer image, she became the object of my desires. Looking at her tight short dress, how it clung to her curves, her boobs almost spilling out the top of her dress, her legs, her feet in those high heels, fueled new fantasies.
Hoping she will come closer now, so I can feel her tight arse in my hand, to slide my fingers between her thighs, wanting her to get on her knees to take my cock in her mouth.

about 170 words..
 
What You Really Want For Your Birthday

http://25.media.tumblr.com/3fc778cd2610037867c8c445e8ffecb4/tumblr_ml1sr0egem1s8gdnbo1_500.jpg

It was around Seven when Gail came home from work and saw a light in the bedroom.

"I guess someone is waiting to give me a special birthday gift this year.", said a smiling Gail before she went into the house, opened the bedroom door and stepped inside.

But after she closed the door, Gail was shocked at the sight of her own husband Peter and their neighbor Tiffany laying naked in bed.

"Is there something wrong, Gail? Is this what you really want for your birthday?", asked Tiffany before she got out of bed, walked over to Gail and kissed her on the lips.

And when she felt a finger or two going up her dress and into her pussy, Gail watched Peter yanking on his dick before Tiffany helped Gail get out of her dress and laid her on the bed.

And while Gail was sucking on the cunt of Tiffany, Peter began sucking on her tits and giving his wife a hard fuck in the vagina.

Then, after four hours of fucking, the trio had stopped just in time for Tiffany to give Gail a small kiss on the cheek and say, "Happy birthday, Gail. We mean it."
 
"What's going on in there?" I asked unnecessarily. I could hear my promiscuous sister beyond the door in the throes of ecstasy.

"You can't go in there," Amy said, grasping the door frame. "I was told to keep you out, no matter what."

I approached Amy. "No matter what?"

"No matter what."

I pressed my body to hers.

She kept her hands in place.

I whispered, "No matter what."

Her speeding breathes caused her breasts to rise and drop. "No ... no matter what."

I lifted the hemline of her dress, off her hips to wrap around her waist.

"No matter what," I repeated.

She tried to respond, but the words failed her.

I slid my fingers down into her thong, and found her wet folds of skin.

And I pleasured her to orgasm, there against the door, replacing my sister's ecstatic cries with the cries of her best and most loyal friend.

When Amy had recovered enough to maintain her stance against the door, I withdrew my hand and walked away to my own bedroom door. I left it open as I said, "Maybe she'll come stand guard for us now...?"
 
This is an old almost forgotten thread. I decided to kick it into gear again with this pic.

Please read the OP's instructions on page 1.

And if you find a better image, please feel free to post it.;)


tumblr_ms56owBU8z1qj1azvo1_500.jpg
 
Last edited:
Or you could just write a 200 word piece as a standalone.

Here's my go.

From some distance away I could see a car on the side of the road, its bonnet up, while opposite, a figure, which appeared to be a woman, stood with her moving arm outstretched. Breakdown! And way out here, miles from nowhere. And very little traffic. With the midday sun beating down.

As I got closer, I took in the sight of this bronzed ‘damsel in distress’ in her tight cutoff shorts, bikini top with her full breasts and plunging cleavage, standing with her thumb out. Her long brown hair blew in the warm breeze and her bare midriff rippled.

She smiled as I drew up beside her and while she thanked me for stopping and started to explain her situation, she toyed with the brake lever of my bike, fingering the smooth shiny chrome.

I wondered what to do. Should I offer her a ride to the nearest town, some 40 kilometres back? Try to fix the problem; it was a blown radiator hose? But I’d need a replacement and she said she carried no spare. Or could I go back and try to get a new hose for her? What would you do that is the ‘right’ thing?
 
Anybody Call For A Tow Truck?

tumblr_ms56owBU8z1qj1azvo1_500.jpg



I was driving along the highway and minding my own business before I saw this hot looking babe trying to thumb a ride from somebody.

And when I stopped, she pointed to the car in front of a phone booth and told me that it broke down and she was unable to start it back up.

That made me invite her to sit in my van for a little bit and go over to the phone booth to call a tow truck.

But when I got back into the van, I looked in the back and saw that she took her clothes off and allowed the air conditioner to touch her bare skin.

That made me get naked and jerk off before I approached that babe and sucked her pussy with my hands on her tits.

Then, after she had done the same thing to my dick, she sat on my lap and made me do that reverse cowgirl position with her until we had finally let ourselves cum and fallen asleep.

That was before a loud tapping sound woke us up and I opened a window to see this deputy sheriff smile and ask, "Anybody call for a tow truck?"
 
Now, let's see you guys do something with this.

River-Box.jpg

I was walking beside the river and minding my own business before I saw this hot looking babe in a glass topped box.
That made me want to slide open the glass lid and climb in.
But before I did that, I looked and and saw that she took her clothes off and allowed the cool air to touch her bare skin.
That made me get naked and jerk off before I approached that babe and sucked her pussy with my hands on her tits.
Then, after she had done the same thing to my dick, she sat on my lap and made me do that reverse cowgirl position with her until we had finally let ourselves cum and fallen asleep.
That was before a loud tapping sound on the side of the box woke us up and I looked up to see my mother smile and ask, "You two want to catch your death of cold?”

:D (it's a parody RoB)
 
What A Strange Sex Dream I Had

tumblr_mdfq1afFH21qcweeco1_500.jpg


When I woke up with no clothes on and no way of knowing how I got on that airfield to begin with, I saw this airplane touching down on the runway and slowing to a stop.

That was before I saw this beautiful blonde get out of the plane and stare at my sculptured bod through her sunglasses.

And after she walked over to me and stripped off her clothes in the process, I tried to ask her about my situation, only to have no words coming out of my mouth.

And just as I was about to give it one more try, she got down on her knees and sucked my dick before I turned her around and gave her a huge fuck in the ass with my hands on her tits.

That was before I rolled her over and gave her pussy the same amount of hard fucking that I gave to her shithole while I was sucking her tits.

But just as we were about to cum, a loud beeping sound made me wake up in my own bedroom just in time to pick the phone up and say, "Hello.", before I heard that my wife died.
 
I went back to the OP's #1 pic. Given the pics posted recently, I might have to go pick some Delicious Man Meat from Varian P's thread....

"What the fuck? Who the hell are you, anyway?" Wendy stared at the fake redhead in disbelief.

"Sam told me to wait for him in here... I'm sorry - I was a little ... tired, so I laid down."

"How do you know Sam?"

"I don't. The agency sent me. Sam said you like redheads, and I'm their only redhead at the moment."

Wendy took in the girl's tight ass, the smooth round cheeks. Nice, she thought, swallowing.

The redhead turned on her side, leaning on her elbow, giving Wendy a good view of cleavage - not deep, but tantalizing enough to make Wendy salivate at those smooth curves.

"Come sit next to me," the redhead said, stretching out an arm languorously towards Wendy.

Wendy only hesitated seconds before sitting down. The girl's arm snaked up to her neck, pulling Wendy's head down, the lips sucking on Wendy's, the tongue sliding in and probing insistently. Wendy pulled back, grabbing and chewing on the girl's bottom lip. Wendy then slid one hand down the girl's back to her ass, cupping one of the round cheeks and sliding a finger into the crack.

"Honey, how do you like your present?" asked Sam from the door.
 
In A Crowded Subway Car

tumblr_n4ynbaaOm01rb8tmvo1_400.gif


I got inside this one subway car and saw that all of the seats have been taken which means that I had no choice but to ride the thing standing up all the way home.

And it looked like I was not the only one because there were others in that subway car doing the same thing and one of them happens to be this brunette babe in some business casual type outfit with her back towards me.

Just as the entire train started to move, I saw that babe lift up the back of her skirt and rub her ass on my pants which made me unzip those pants and pull out my suddenly large dick before I pulled her white lace panties to one side and started fucking her in the ass.

And even though she kept herself quiet by biting down on her bottom lip, I was able to tell by the expression on her face that she enjoyed having herself fucked in the ass in spite of other people around.

After we got out of the station, she turned around, smiled and said, "I will let you know if it is a boy or a girl."
 
DON'T REVIEW ANY OF THE REPLIES BELOW BEFORE YOU HAVE READ THE CHALLENGE ... that's part of the fun. :)


Writers Challenge Pic #1

How did she break into my apartment? This can’t be real.

She’s on my couch.

The thought runs through my head three times before I realize I’m not having a psychotic moment.

The Nipponese school uniform she wears is made a size too small and I can’t help but stare like a fool. The black stilettos are most definitely not school issue, but it’s not those that have me sweating with sin. The twin half moons of her ass look smooth and airbrushed with invitation. She isn’t wearing any panties.

I hear her immigrant accented Nipponese, “Professor Nikimura….” She’s sexually assaulting my name. “I really want some extra credit.”

How can words be so wet with need?

She smiles coquettishly at me. I see the white of her teeth behind the slightly too colored lips. “Teach me, Professor.” Her eyes dilate with desire. I can smell more than her ‘gaijin’ perfume. “Please.”
 
Back
Top