The Cougar Chronicles

fairladi

Virgin
Joined
Jul 8, 2011
Posts
12
She expected to teach him; thought she was wise and worldly. She could not anticipate the knowledge he had gathered in the five years since he'd had a woman in his bed last. Her goal was unclear to her, she only knew that the longing for this vibrant man, fifteen years her junior erased clear judgement from her mind.

His intent was clear. He wasted no time embracing her, steering her down the hallway with his hungry kisses, hands, hips....

He laid her on the bed, removing her clothing swiftly, his hunger for her evident, pulsing, throbbing in anticipation. His kisses were brief, hungry, like an infants at first. Her insecurities surfaced... what am I doing? What does he think? This feels wrong... no wait only different.... Oh GOD... amazing.....

As he probed with his long, strong fingers she felt sensations she had never felt before. He stroked her soft fuzz, fingers playfully jutting in and out but staying only long enough to make her want more. More she would receive, he began a dance inside her, encouraging her to release control, asking only that she trust him to care for her. Her generous hips began to sway with a mind of their own, beyond her control, she moaned biting her lip. His laugh was husky as he continued to bring torrents of pleasure from deep inside her with every stroke. His goal clearly in mind.

She cried out as his motions turned her entire vessel into a vast, wet, wanting. His touch unlocked deep, primitive pieces of her sexuality; of her womanhood.

She thought she would be the teacher; instead she became the willing student. He called her a Goddess as he worshiped at her mound exchanging fingers for lips and a tongue that licked the pleasure from deep within her. Juices pouring and pooling beneath them.

She would never be the same again.
 
Back
Top