Describe a first kiss

He took my hand and we went to his beat up van in the parking lot after a lackluster lunch. I should say he was older than me but so hot he gave off heat. At least to me. We held other and talked about art and his parents who hated his wild behavior. My first boyfriend smoked weed and dropped out of high school to follow the waves all the way to Costa Rica. My parents wanted to like him but they didn't like my infatuation with him. He was electric. But this kiss is what this is about. Sure he did things he should not have but he asked. His lips on mine were like all of the good things in life touched my lips. He loved me and I loved him and he was my first kiss.
He was the bad boy you should avoid. He was the boy all parents fear. But he was my first kiss.
 
It wasn't much. In fact it wasn't anything at all. A dry hesitant uncertain brush of lips. It had been coming for some time. We boys used to talk about it in class, how to kiss a girl. When? Immediately? One friend boasted he always snogged hard and deep even before they got to the end of the path on the first date. Tongues too if he could. I was terrified.
First date, held hands, talked a lot-nervous giggles. Second date- in the dark in the cinema-no resolve. Shit I'm a wimp. Held hands on the way home. The garden gate. Paused, silent, stiff with resolve and uncertainty. eyes in the darkness-was she expecting this- shit I'm a wimp. I sort of lunged, hesitant, almost apologetic. Just a brush, I was ready to run!!!.

Then she leaned against me- breasts pressed-and she kissed me deep. I almost came.
 
Too much of a good thing

Great thread, super posts.

I started writing my own, but as often happens, my characters ran away with it and I ended up with a 4,000+ short story and a cool idea for a series.

Thanks ms.read.

I'll try again tomorrow.
 
I met her through her work, I liked her she was pretty and kind. One day she said she had some free tickets to a film and would I like to come? Over a period of time we began going out together. It was all just innocent and platonic. I enjoyed her company she was intelligent and amusing. Finally one night I put my arms around her and kissed her lips....it looked like she was floating in heaven, I don't think she had ever felt that way before. Her eyes half closed as she gave herself over to my embrace.

She didn't know it but I am gay and I just wanted to see what it was like kissing a girl. Her emotional reaction looked silly to me, I didn't want her like that.

I pushed her away and told her she looked silly. She went very pale but took it quite well when I told her I was gay and just wanted to see how it felt.



(I never trusted a kiss again.)
 
Last edited:
My blood pumped breath into her veins...
She's mine now.
And She doesn't even know it.

I always allow room for confusion.
 
I inhaled her scent, wonderful.
Our noses bumped and glasses clashed.
Eventually our lips touched. Rested. Hers were so soft and her arms tightened around me inside of my winter coat. I pulled her even closer.
Our legs were intertwined and we pushed into each other.
Her porch light came on and we parted.
 
First time posting in this area, hope this fits.
A bit of life and a bit of fantasy, I'll let you all figure out what is what.

Her perfume filled my lungs, the sweet vanilla scent intoxicating. A month ago we were graduating---I watched her walk across the stage and I would never have thought she would be riding in the back seat of my friend's car, much less leaning her head on my shoulder. The day had been amazing: a chance meeting had turned into an impromptu fishing trip, and now we were cruising down the Blue Ridge Parkway, North Carolina sprawled out on one side, Virginia rising on the other. Fields of wildflowers whirl past as a bump jostles the car. I watch as she stretches. The hem of her shirt rising, revealing the olive skin of her stomach. She smiles as she catches me staring. She speaks first, breaking the white noise of the tires.

"You have pretty eyes."

She leans in for a better look and I take my chance. I meet her halfway as our lips brush against each other. I can feel the car spin. The radio tunes out as my hands touch her hips for the first time. Instinctively, I lift her onto my lap, pulling her into me. My senses overload as the smell of her vanilla perfume mixes with the wildflowers and her. My fingers shake with nervous excitement and my heart thumps against her chest pressed against mine. She breaks away first. I can't take my eyes off of her as she sucks on her bottom lip with a coy smile. It ends too soon as she leans into the front to talk to our friends. I'm about to say something until her hand slips back and she intertwines her fingers with mine.
 
Her lips were magnetic, two south poles parted by a force of nature and yet yearning for completion, for the touch of my own, north and south drawn ineluctably together - and, yet, in seeming contradiction of physical laws, we decelerated as came together, more like an orbital docking procedure than a clash of opposites, until our tongues passed through that soft, exquisite airlock to achieve what, for us, was first contact.
 
We had known each other since the third grade. I can't even remember when I didn't have a crush on him. He moved away in Junior High, but his mother and older brother stayed. All I had left were memories and dreams that offered as much sorrow as delight.

The day I heard that he had come back I was thrilled—and terrified. It had been what, four years? I wondered if he remembered me...had he ever thought of me the way I thought of him? I doubted that he did. I doubted that he had laid in bed kissing the back of his hand imagining it was my lips he kissed.

The Baldwin twins, Tim and Tommy, were still around. The usual friends would all be at their birthday party tonight. It was there I saw him again for the first time. He had changed of course, and the changes only improved what I had remembered. There was talk going around that he and a couple of other guys were getting ready to drive out to San Francisco. Once again our lives orbit for a short while, then he will go. I must hold him...I must kiss him at least once in my life!

"Hi, longtime no see."

The smile on his face when he turned was radiant...and he opened his arms for me. His body was warm, he had filled out into a man and it was like a dream as my breasts pressed into him. I felt my wetness as I melted into him! Did I imagine it or was his own energy alive and charged—could he feel the same about me?

When the power went out the room was plunged into darkness. With gasps and giggles all around us it happened without words. He sought my lips as I sought his! It was glorious! It was more than I ever imagined it would be! His hand on my lower back shifted lower as he cupped my bottom and drew me even closer. Like this kiss, this touch too was a first...a wonderful first that I have never forgotten.

Within days he, his brother and the twins had packed up and headed west in his little VW Bug. How I wished it was me going with him. He was gone again—it was the last time I ever saw him. Yet even after all these years I still remember that first kiss...and I admit that I often wondered; what if?
 
Last edited:
My older co-worker kissed me

I was on the plane back to Atlanta to visit my parents. The next two weeks, which I'd hoped would be relaxing but now I was so confused, I feared I'd return to DC an emotional wreck.

For a year and a half I worked closely with Dan, an older man. Though he was my father's age and graying, he was still attractive. Dan was also very supportive and encouraging. His friendship made me feel good.

We had great talks and sent emojis to each other. But Dan was always a gentleman. He might compliment me on the way I looked, but never in a way that was suggestive. He struck me as fatherly in the way he acted toward me.

But there were hints that something else was going on.

One time I wore a blouse that was unbuttoned at the top. I sat in a way that the blouse parted revealing more cleavage than I anticipated. I caught him staring at me. I glared at him and adjusted my position but didn't say anything. He looked kind of sheepish, but he never acted like that again.

He was also playful with me. He'd tease me on occasion and we often exchanged text with emojis. It was harmless fun, but it was fun.

Frequently we finished work at the same time and we'd walk together toward our respective Metro stops. It felt good to have those five minutes alone together.

The truth is I enjoyed his attention and when he didn't come into the office, it wasn't as much fun. I really missed him when I didn't see him.

When I headed to the airport for my vacation, Dan walked with me. I knew I'd miss him during my two weeks away. We said our goodbyes, and I smiled at him. He smiled back at me.

I don't know what got into me, but I asked Dan, "Would you like to kiss me goodbye?"

Dan answered, "I shouldn't."

"Because you're married? Because of our age differences?" I asked.

"No .. yes .. Those are reasons," Dan said looking deeply into my eyes, "but not what I was thinking of."

He looked away, almost as if he were embarrassed, then he gathered up his courage, looked at me, and said, "I shouldn't because if I kiss you, I might not want to stop."

It took me a moment to digest what he had said. What had I unleashed?

Before I could do anything, Dan apparently decided that he should, took two steps toward me and put his hands on my hips and drew me toward him. He leaned toward me and touched his lips to mine, first gently, then with more force.

His hands moved to my back and he pulled me close. Months of pent-up feelings exploded into the open.

I closed my eyes and eagerly returned his affection.

We slowly broke apart, said goodbye and I left as quickly as I could. Everything had changed.
 
Just outside Montignac France...

I had been lost in thought using a masticated stick to infill the charcoal outline of a stag in ochre. She held a torch for me and kept me company in the Grotte de Lascaux. I had not known she was interested in my life's work until she smiled approvingly and I smiled back saying, "uhngh?"

She said, "Duh-oo UHNGH!" and stepped towards me.

I looked into her eyes and she put her lips forward. I matched her movement, it was interesting, she tasted of Bison.

Love and Kisses

Lisa Ann
 
Jo and Jill’s first kiss

I reached out for her hand again and she let me take it. So I reached out to her other one and took that one too. Her hands weren't soft like any woman's I'd ever held. She had callouses on every finger, from playing guitar I supposed. But her hands were just...strong, as she gripped my fingers. She looked at me, and the dim lights from back across the beach glittered in her eyes. I leaned my head down and she lifted her chin as I stepped nearer and we kissed. Her lips were as soft as her fingers were rough. I leaned into it, my mouth parting. I couldn't tell whose tongue reached out first, but we were both eager. The waves were crashing next to us as time stretched out. Finally she pulled away from me, as I leaned toward her, trying not to let her break the kiss.

"Wow," I said, my eyes still closed.
 
Not Only a First Kiss But Quantum Mechanics and Nuclear Physics Too!

Our eyes were locked, and Bonnie's eyes were so dilated, I only saw black. I'm sure my eyes were too as Bonnie's face filled my entire field of view. I drew in closer, flicking my eyes down to her lips and back, asking for permission. Bonnie did the same to grant permission and closed the distance until our lips touched...

At that instant, the universe stopped. A probability wave collapsed. In that moment of Planck time, a new universe was created, identical in every way with the old one except for the kiss, validating the many-worlds interpretation of quantum mechanics. The previous universe started moving again without the kiss, and the new one began with the kiss.

...and like two perfectly machined hemispheres of sub-critical enriched uranium coming into contact, my world exploded. My eyes went so big that I felt like they were going to pop out of my skull, and I broke contact momentarily to gather myself before pressing in once again. I think Bonnie felt it too because her eyes were just as big. Our lips met again, and I lost myself in the feel of those lips against mine.
 
Last edited:
I skimmed the instruction - first kiss, from the other person's perspective. Figured yeah, that's actually a good story (our parents wanted time alone so his could tell mine his dad was dying, so they made us go see a terrible horror movie we were underage for. We managed to pass the time, no-one else around, except the usherette.) 3000 words later it's a pretty good story but won't be allowed on Lit. Ah well.
 
My first real kiss (more than lips briefly pressed together) was with a girl a year older and much more experienced than me in that department. It was at a party. Cheryl asked me to dance with her. It was a slow dance, and she pressed against me closer than I had ever danced with anyone. Cheryl kissed my neck and then pushed her tongue into my ear. To say my cock was straining against my jeans would be an understatement. When the dance ended she took my hand and led me into the pantry in the kitchen. She threw her arms around my neck, mashed her lips against mine, and shoved her tongue deep into my mouth. I slipped my hand around her waist and felt her warm body and nicely shaped tits press against me. I finally got the hang of it and was tonguing her back with equal fervor. We were several minutes into the session when, to my total surprise, my cock began spurting inside my pants. I turned my head and pretended to cough. Cheryl asked if I was okay, but I don't think she knew what happened. We kissed a little longer but I needed to get away before the stain in my jeans became obvious. After that night I considered myself a proficient kisser and practiced my new skill as often as possible with no repeat "accidents".
 
My frantic , desperate, and clumsy emulation of an emotion I had yet to experience and would not do so for a very long time. In fact, I'm still waiting. It'll probably arrive with my first properly constructed sentence.
 
Last edited:
I tried to write this from her point of view. But was I supposed to observe her from my point of view? I am confused. Anyway, enjoy.

I do not know what he thought of a typical college party since he had no other to compare. He seemed amused at the craziness.

Dave was also a freshman, starting at the local JC with plans to go off to finish his bachelor’s. I met him in a humanities class and we hit off really well, hung out in the lounge between classes and introduced each other to our other friends, becoming a bigger circle of friends.

At the party, the DJ played the typical music of the time, loud enough to eliminate any chance of decent conversation. Dave asked if I wanted to go outside to talk. I agreed so we went out onto the balcony.

The balcony overlooked a wooden walkway that led down the bluff to the bay. We shared the balcony with three or four other people. Dave had his hands on the rail and looked out towards the bay. I came up beside him, looped my arm through his, and pulled my body against his. I looked up at him and smiled.

I wondered how much longer it would be before he kisses me. I don’t want to be aggressive but I do want him to know I am interested. Maybe I was just someone to hang out with.

The DJ finally slowed things down a bit and played “Sign Your Name Across My Heart.” Dave said it was a great song and I told him I liked it, too.

As he turned to tell me that, I stared into his eyes, and I think he knew it was the right time to kiss me. He turned his body towards me and I let his arm go. He grabbed me by the small of my back and pulled me into him, our bodies connected at the waist as I wrapped my arms around him. He leaned down and pushed his lips against mine.

There was no more music. There was no more balcony. There were no more people. There was only his lips pressed against mine. There was only the scent of his cologne in the breeze. As our mouths opened, our tongues danced with each other, swirling and brushing each other, our juices mixing, while our hearts tried to beat into each other’s chests.

I ran my hands up his back to his shoulders as he continued to pull our bodies together at our waists. I felt chill bumps on my arms and neck as we continued our first kiss.

His lips were so soft but firm and his tongue so smooth and powerful. I was on such a high, the air around us even felt warm and comforting. Every physical sense on my body was in overdrive, taking in the sensations of this kiss.

When we finally pulled away, we embraced and swayed to the music. I rested my head on his chest and thought to myself, please let this be the first of many kisses. It was.
 
95 percent of the time a first kiss is disappointing. I know right there and then i wont be seeing him again
 
Was with a girl called Wendy that I didn't really feel anything for. She apparently fancied me a lot and look me outside during the party. She kissed me and I pretended to like it.

I was some months later before I discovered the whole floating home on a fluffy cloud thing and her name was Sally...

I'm still guilty about Wendy, but maybe it was grounding? And she kissed me... :(
 
First same sex kiss!

Something I had always wondered about was kissing another woman and when that first kiss happened I was overwhelmed.

My roommate during my freshman year was a perfect fit in my life. Kari was fun, cute, talkative, and we shared much in common concerning our sex lives. We had both been active with a few guys and shared those stories from time to time.

One evening as I was studying at my desk Kari came up from behind me, placed her hands on my shoulders then they wandered down to my breasts as she bent down to brush her lips on my neck. Fuck!

My body heat went up a hundred degrees. I turned my face to hers and our lips met. Hers were so soft unlike any lips I had kissed. My tongue gently parted her mouth and found her tongue, slightly flavored with cola she had been sipping on.

That kiss that didn’t last long enough but resumed later when the dorm became quiet and she joined me in my bed, both naked and wrapped up in new found passion.

It is now two years later with dorm life behind us and both Kari and myself have relationships with guys but we do meet from time to time to enjoy what only two women with similar desires can have.
 
My apologies.

That post didn't fit the criteria. I should have read it closer. Sorry!! :(
 
Back
Top