How was your first time being spanked?

Damn that's hot.

:rose:

I'll always remember this one submissive I had. She had a perfectly spankable ass. I cuffed her hands behind her back and took her over my knee. First, I'd caress her cute ass, with my hand, over her jeans. I'd also give her a little excitement by pushing my hand down between her legs and rubbing her crotch.

She was squirming on my lap, not sure when the first slap would come. I didn't keep her waiting much longer. I held her cuffed wrists against her back and started spanking her ass with my hand. She shrieked with each smack. She was getting me hard by moving her body around on my lap, but I had no problem finding my target.

After a short time, I pulled out a wooden paddle that I had hidden and started smacking her ass with it. It was a thin wooden paddle, about 1/4 inch thick, but it was about 5 inches wide and almost a foot long. I could smack her whole ass with that thing, and the sounds of the paddle hitting her jeans were almost as interesting as the sounds coming from her when it landed on target.

After a while, I stood her up and pulled her jeans down to her ankles. Then, I quickly took her back over my lap and continued with the paddle on her panties. She started yelping with each swat and her body tensed up like a board.

I told her she deserved to be spanked and that was just what she was going to get. And I wasn't going to stop until her cute little ass was an angry red. I told her I enjoyed spanking her and I was going to continue with my fun. She could protest all she wanted...I was going to continue.

After a while, she was thrashing around on my lap and my cock was getting pretty hard. I enjoyed the feeling of her wiggling body as well as her screams and pleas for me to stop. "I'm not stopping until I think you've learned your lesson", I told her. She was very vocal, pleading for mercy, but I told her she'd "needed this for a long time" and I was going to do it right.

I stopped long enough to yank her panties down to about her knees. She started begging me not to paddle her naked ass with that paddle. She said she didn't think she could take it. Of course, I laughed and said she had nothing to say about it, because of the position she was in, hands cuffed behind her back and her naked ass as a perfect target.

The first time the paddle came down on her naked ass, I thought I'd cum right there. I loved the power I had over her...the control and her continued squirming with each smack on her sweet ass. She tried clenching her ass cheeks, but I don't think that did much to stop the pain as that paddle landed again and again on her poor bottom.

By the time I was finished with her, her ass was a bright, fire red, and very hot to the touch. I take pride in being symmetrical with my spankings, not leaving any of her exposed ass untouched. She could take a lot of pain. She never started to cry, but when I finally let her up, her face was red and flushed and she was breathing like she'd just run a marathon.

Strands of her pretty long hair were sticking to sweat on her forehead, and some was even in the corner of her mouth. She looked completely submissive and subdued, but I could see the lust in her eyes. She had enjoyed her spanking as much as I had enjoyed spanking her. I looked at my leg and noticed it was wet. Yes, she had really enjoyed her spanking.

SC27 Have you gotten your experience yet

I have told the 2 guys I have been with about my desire to be spanked. Neither of them were into it. One called me weird, the other said it turned him off.

Self spanking isnt as fun, but I discovered I like self spanking my ass hole...

Maybe someday i will find someone who will spank me. Actually my fantasy is to have a woman spank me

I honestly don't remember the first time I was spanked. I do remember other times when my ex-husband would lightly spank me and I enjoyed it. At one point he tried using a paddle and I didn't like it at. all. This was probably due to the fact that by that point in our marriage I didn't like HIM at. all.

These days I prefer to give the spankings, thankyouverymuch.

Not counting the times it was administered when I was a rebellious child, it was pure bliss, and it gets better with every smack.

Maybe it's because of the context, but I'm not a big fan of spankings on their own. I like the possible positioning and "environment" if you will, but most of the time if I'm getting a spanking it's a warm up to something better, so it's a time for me to work out the fidgets, the nervous energy, to put my head in the right space.

I try every trick I can to get out of them, but once they start I LOVE it

I can't remember my first, but I have a feeling I may be in for one tonight. I didn't come home last night directly after the movie with the girls as directly instructed to, and I've been informed that there will most definitely be consequences. I don't know what, but I have a sneaking suspicion it's going to be a hell of a spanking. I'm torn between eager anticipation and mild dread.

I love spanking a woman...and while it was not my first time, I remember a particular time. We were staying in a really nice cabin down in Gatlinburg. I had spent a good deal of money making sure we had a good time, especially since it was Valentines weekend. For the first couple of hours we were there, she was being cranky, then turned bitchy. I called her on it, of course, and she said it had nothing to do with me it was other things. I didn't want my time screwed up with her attitude, so...

grabbing her arm, I jerked her up off the couch. I drug her over towards the bed, and nearly tore the button on the front of her pants. She called out that I was gonna rip them, and I told her back that if she didn't get those fucking pants of IMMEDIATELY, that's exactly what I was gonna do. I was pissed by then. As she unbuttoned them, I took off my belt. She heard the sound of it slipping through the loops and looked at me in surprise and a bit of fear.

I ripped her pants and then her panties, down to her knees and forced her over onto the bed. She tried talking me out of it, but I was past that by then. She put her hands back over her ass to cover, but removed them after the first strike cracked her hands....I wore that ass out. She was beat red.

The surprise and the intensity of it caught her off guard. I ordered her to her knees with her pants and panties still around her knees. She looked up at me, and the look was priceless. I could have asked for anything I wanted. It was one of the best blowjobs she ever gave me. Sucked it up all swallowed it all just like a good girl.

We had wild sex after that, and she never gave me any more problems that weekend. She talked about that spanking for a long time afterwards..and I think of it fondly..

I can't think of anything sexier than the image that just gave me!!!! VERY lucky lady!

Spankings like that are the best ever.... the kind that you replay in your head over and over. :)

I love spanking a woman...and while it was not my first time, I remember a particular time. We were staying in a really nice cabin down in Gatlinburg. I had spent a good deal of money making sure we had a good time, especially since it was Valentines weekend. For the first couple of hours we were there, she was being cranky, then turned bitchy. I called her on it, of course, and she said it had nothing to do with me it was other things. I didn't want my time screwed up with her attitude, so...

grabbing her arm, I jerked her up off the couch. I drug her over towards the bed, and nearly tore the button on the front of her pants. She called out that I was gonna rip them, and I told her back that if she didn't get those fucking pants of IMMEDIATELY, that's exactly what I was gonna do. I was pissed by then. As she unbuttoned them, I took off my belt. She heard the sound of it slipping through the loops and looked at me in surprise and a bit of fear.

I ripped her pants and then her panties, down to her knees and forced her over onto the bed. She tried talking me out of it, but I was past that by then. She put her hands back over her ass to cover, but removed them after the first strike cracked her hands....I wore that ass out. She was beat red.

The surprise and the intensity of it caught her off guard. I ordered her to her knees with her pants and panties still around her knees. She looked up at me, and the look was priceless. I could have asked for anything I wanted. It was one of the best blowjobs she ever gave me. Sucked it up all swallowed it all just like a good girl.

We had wild sex after that, and she never gave me any more problems that weekend. She talked about that spanking for a long time afterwards..and I think of it fondly..

Lucky Lucky Girl

Lucky Lucky Girl

----------------------------------

she was...she misses me greatly, now.

I left out the part where I tied her up spread eagle on the floor, blindfolded her, and tortured her slowly with soy wax, vibrators and a small feather...and my hands and mouth of course. Even spanked her face with my cock and made her beg to taste it.

I gotta stop having these flashbacks....lol

----------------------------------

she was...she misses me greatly, now.

I left out the part where I tied her up spread eagle on the floor, blindfolded her, and tortured her slowly with soy wax, vibrators and a small feather...and my hands and mouth of course. Even spanked her face with my cock and made her beg to taste it.

I gotta stop having these flashbacks....lol

I BET she does!!!

I learned that you should agree on a safeword well before getting in a position that makes you wish for one.

Last edited:

Oh, my...so, so very hot!

My first hard spanking was exhiliarating. It was so hard I squealed. It was so hard I tightened my ass cheeks after each smack of the hand. I was utterly surprised of the first smack and realized the tingling burning sensation it created and amazed at how I enjoyed that feeling. "Ouch that hurts" I managed to mutter......I am looking forward to my next spanking.

My first hard spanking was exhiliarating. It was so hard I squealed. It was so hard I tightened my ass cheeks after each smack of the hand. I was utterly surprised of the first smack and realized the tingling burning sensation it created and amazed at how I enjoyed that feeling. "Ouch that hurts" I managed to mutter......I am looking forward to my next spanking.

I am looking forward to my next one too

My first hand spanking was awesome.... he used a variety of strokes, soft and hard, at different intervals, so I didn't know when it was coming... it got to the point where he would lift his hand and I would go "ooohhh" just at the expectation of it... sooo hot, can't wait for next time :D

My situation is an ideal one to enjoy a spanking whenever the urge grabs me.

Jena

Was spanked only once before I was married. My bf was into alot of unusual things and suggested strongly that he spank me before fucking (said it would intensify my orgasm) I thought it was a strange thing but agreed and found it very erotic and naughty...got off mightily. Now married to someone else and havent done that in years though fantasize about various spanking scenarios. Dont like real pain just discomfort and love the feeling of being so slutty cumming from such a naughty thing.

Blah blah, mushy oatmeal brain, blah. I'll try that againlater when I've figured out what (or if) I thought.

Last edited:
My first time was with Lady Isabelle, the wonderful older woman who introduced me to my proper position in life. When she told me to lie across her lap and place my cock between her ivory-white thighs, it wasn't an easy thing to do since my cock was quite limp and shrunken from nervousness, but I managed to do as I was told. I was shaking slightly as I lay there being teased by the gentle caresses of her right hand. Then the first, stinging blow struck, and was followed quickly by a second and a third.

Instinctively, as each slap struck, my body jerked a bit from surprise and the slight pain, and with each jerking of my body, my cock moved between her tightly gripping thighs. My cock started to harden. By the seventh or eighth slap, I had a full erection and the involuntary movement of my body was causing me to actually fuck between her thighs. Soon my ass was burning and my cock was throbbing. Then it happened. I came.

My cum spurted and spurted wetting Lady Isabelle's thighs and puddling on the floor between her booted feet, and her slaps continued to spank my ass until the final drop of cum oozed from me. She then pushed me from her lap. I sprawled on the floor at her feet, but quickly righted myself and knelt with my head bowed. I thanked Lady Isabelle for spanking me. She responded by slapping my face twice....first with her palm and then with the back of her hand.

"Clean up the mess you made!" she ordered and I obeyed. I licked the cum from her thighs and the floor. As I was lick the floor, I heard the liquid sounds of Lady Isabelle masturbating. I continued licking the floor until I heard the whispered moans of her orgasm, then she shoved me aside with her foot and left me lying there with the wonderful burning sensation still burning the flesh of my ass.

Billy-Boy

First time-- can't remember. I grew up with strict parents so I was hit with bare hands, hard objects like slippers and wooden spoons etc since I was young...as a child I learned to just "take it". It wasn't necessarily a bad experience, they weren't "abusive" persay...it was disciplinary action but it seems the climate for that has changed in parenting practices today. I actually sort of liked the attention it got me, when I was going to be hit. So as a child it was about getting attention, and then taking the pain, and feeling slightly more confident that I was able to do so.

Nowadays, with my current partner I started to enjoy spanking. Past partners would do it, sometimes once or twice just to compliment my ass or test the waters during sex and when I said "keep going" or "harder" they would give me a few more but never a full-blown session. However, with my current partner I enjoy laying across his lap as he simultaneously plays with my pussy and spanks me. He'll keep doing it for a long time. He also started spanking my pussy before sex, which I didn't realize that I absolutely loved until recently. It takes a lot of control to make it enjoyable but still painful enough to leave that tingle/sting.

I am also into getting slapped in the face. It gives me an adrenaline rush, and the self-control of allowing someone to hit you in the face is an interesting discipline. I've found that spanking can help me when I'm feeling off or nauseous... my adrenaline kicks in and the spanking pain takes precedence over whatever else was bothering me at the time.

Luna Chick, spanking of my pussy is nice ply before and during sex, but what turns me on most of all is to have Lady Claire use her bamboo cane along the lips of my cunt before she has one of the men in her group "rape" me. The feel of a hard cock driving in and out of me is fantastic.

Jena, a fan of bamboo

Back