Star Wars fans

Jadzia Dax was my first ever crush and I wanted to be her, which at that age is the same thing :)

I'm so relieved the latest SW has broken free of the Disney look, with its cute animals and sexless, characterless women. Daisy brings it back to life and I can't wait for the next one.

Just hope it's not another series set on the enterprise as seeing as there are 3 shows on said ship I'd rather see something new but still unquestionably Trek

Just hope it's not another series set on the enterprise as seeing as there are 3 shows on said ship I'd rather see something new but still unquestionably Trek

Agreed. The enterprise if there at all should just be a cameo

All this talk about Star Wars and Star Trek is all well and good. But we need to be talking about the important stuff.

Namely...who wants to fuck Rey! (?) lol

All this talk about Star Wars and Star Trek is all well and good. But we need to be talking about the important stuff.

Namely...who wants to fuck Rey! (?) lol

Weirdly, I don't. Daisy Ridley is awesome and beautiful, and a talented actress, but I just don't have any sexual feelings toward Rey whatsoever. :eek: She's more like a cool sis' who'll whack anyone who bothers you with a staff.

Weirdly, I don't. Daisy Ridley is awesome and beautiful, and a talented actress, but I just don't have any sexual feelings toward Rey whatsoever. :eek: She's more like a cool sis' who'll whack anyone who bothers you with a staff.

You just made my day by starting your post with "Wierdly..."

Rey

I thought Rey had a tad underage look about her and the whole living in a busted ATAT walker seemed a allmost Peter Pan tree house vibe but hey if that floats your boat I'm not going to judge but personally I'd think it would be best to give her a few years to look less like a kid and more like a young woman :)

I think she is hot! but far to wholesome. Even if she jumped me and begged me to fuck her everywhichway from friday I would feel like I took advantage of her lol!

Now that Phasma! That is a woman I can get kinky with! :D

kC

I think she is hot! but far to wholesome. Even if she jumped me and begged me to fuck her everywhichway from friday I would feel like I took advantage of her lol!

Now that Phasma! That is a woman I can get kinky with! :D

kC

And I'm sure a lot of people had similiar ideas of Leia. Then along came Jedi and the slave girl outfit.

Finn and Phasma

I thought the interactions between Finn and Phasma were borderline sexuel so speaking of taking advantage I'm sure the good Captain has pulled rank on many a trooper lol

On the subject of Leia I always felt she looked her best in A New Hope (yes the slave outfit is by far her sexiest wardrobe outfit) I mean what's with the whole stick thin look. I'm not saying it's good to be fat but do you boys really want girls that look less womanly, there is such a thing as a healthy body shape lol :)

I think Leia and Padme both had something that made them come across unquestionably as women (ok Portman felt like a girl until episode 2 but at least they waited to sex her up until clones)

Personally I'm going to just give Rey a few years to lose the little girl look and just hope she gets hunky pilot Poe lol

I don't find Rey to be that attractive. There are very few women in the Star Wars universe so I guess you can't be too picky

Well when all else fails you can pick up a cuddly Wookiee lol :) I'd still say OT Vader is pretty darn sexy all that leather that sexy voice and that badass way he struts around

Odds and ends

I did not see Han solo's death coming. I agree with you that, while Harrison is always Harrison, perhaps it's more accurate to say that Harrison is always Han Solo. Just a thought. Also agree it was a needless death.

I thought Daisy Ridley was damn sexy. Not the best actress ever, but her power and assertiveness aroused me. I was hard throughout.

ST and SW are different things, I think. Star Wars more fantasy and therefore def more erotic.

My two cents!

Well when all else fails you can pick up a cuddly Wookiee lol :) I'd still say OT Vader is pretty darn sexy all that leather that sexy voice and that badass way he struts around

Lol at the wookie!

Agree on Vader. We need a sexy female villain in leather. That would be hot.

Last edited:
Chewie and Poe

I think Chewie must have a big hairy wookiee stick under all those layers of hair, personally I'd like to see Poe abducted by a lady of the Sith and used as a sex toy that boy belongs in a bedchamber not the cockpit of a XWing ! :)

I could be a sex toy for a lady of the Sith. I'll bet they sport some leather.

Phasma definitely had her way with the troopers. lol

As for Leia I agree with Darkside. I liked her best in EPP IV especially the end when she gave the medals.

I've never been one for furry sex so Wookie's never did it for me haha. Padme was hot yes but I refuse to acknowledge those movies. I am older and a purest. My son likes EPP I II III more and we argue about it all the time, each to their own but I won't use char's in those movies for any arguments. ;)

With the first order using naturally born people and clearly women too and not clones. You have to wonder about what all goes on during down time on he ships. And when it was clones what it just a big gay orgy. Bet Lucas is secretly in the closet. Lot's of homoerotic undertones. That or he is secretly bisexual. Something to think about.

So to answer the question at hand. Yes Luke was a big fucking whiner just like his father till the dark side got to him!!! Moral of the story, the Empire turn whiners into killers!

KC

Phasma is allways on top lol

Oh the ceremony......how I remember thinking it's so blatant Luke and Han had a good look down the front of Leias dress lol the wink Solo gives clearly meaning "nice boobs your highness" lol

If the hair on the wookie dick is a problem I suggest a razor just make sure to have a steady hand lol :)

If we are talking prequel characters vs the originals I honestly can't match up Vader with Anakin emo Skywalker, OT Vader was a flat out stud making the whole gaxaly shit it's pants while that voice of his could make women like me weak in the knees :)

I loved Padmes black corset dress in Clones (though now when I watch clones due to the previous comment I can't help but see the clones having a giant incest gay gangbang lol)

I personally make up my own cannon as I've never been one for rules and quite frankly I don't care what Lucas or Disney claim is the real Star Wars :)

If Luke had been a real man and Jedi Master he'd of killed Kylo benny boy the minute he turned evil, surely Luke would of been more then a match for him unless Luke really is a wuss like some people say

Phasma is allways on top lol

Oh the ceremony......how I remember thinking it's so blatant Luke and Han had a good look down the front of Leias dress lol the wink Solo gives clearly meaning "nice boobs your highness" lol

If the hair on the wookie dick is a problem I suggest a razor just make sure to have a steady hand lol :)

If we are talking prequel characters vs the originals I honestly can't match up Vader with Anakin emo Skywalker, OT Vader was a flat out stud making the whole gaxaly shit it's pants while that voice of his could make women like me weak in the knees :)

I loved Padmes black corset dress in Clones (though now when I watch clones due to the previous comment I can't help but see the clones having a giant incest gay gangbang lol)

I personally make up my own cannon as I've never been one for rules and quite frankly I don't care what Lucas or Disney claim is the real Star Wars :)

If Luke had been a real man and Jedi Master he'd of killed Kylo benny boy the minute he turned evil, surely Luke would of been more then a match for him unless Luke really is a wuss like some people say

Thank you! I said that to a couple of buddies. Luke should have killed hm. You know he could have in a heart beat. Hell Finn stood up to Kylo. I don't like the little bitch but he did best Vader who was the OG of saber fighting.

Disney did good with Epp VII but that was more JJ then Disney. I hope they don't kill it by inundating us with all things star wars. They have a history of doing that.

Leia definitely gave Solo his real reward in the back chambers after all the soldiers were dismissed. :devil:

KC

Well, if you don't count one new film every year as inundated ... :D

Interesting how a lot of people's reactions to what we've seen of Rogue One so far is: "It has a girl-lead, I hate it." :rolleyes:

Back