The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh, I hid in my corner and just went about my own thing.
To each their own.
"My own" has sorta... Dissipated, so I roam out and about more often.

Hence the Fox references. I'm still skittish about others.
Be thankful I didn't decide to take Skunk references.

I would have no friends.

After finally figuring out who you were/are, I want to say that I always enjoyed your in-crowd, but never found a way in, mostly on the fringes.

But it worked cause out here was a whole 'nother ball of crazy.

Between you and I (and the rest of the forum apparently) I loved writing with you when I got the chance, and was sorry to see the one (maybe two?) threads we had, die.

And hey, most of my crowd are gone too. But you roll with it and move forward.

I'll be your friend, Fauxy.

After finally figuring out who you were/are, I want to say that I always enjoyed your in-crowd, but never found a way in, mostly on the fringes.

But it worked cause out here was a whole 'nother ball of crazy.

Between you and I (and the rest of the forum apparently) I loved writing with you when I got the chance, and was sorry to see the one (maybe two?) threads we had, die.

And hey, most of my crowd are gone too. But you roll with it and move forward.

I'll be your friend, Fauxy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbJNlJ5yVUk

We lost that Canadian.
He would... Well...
NowKissBlackSS.png

...everyone.

People seriously have trouble figuring out who I am/was?

We lost that Canadian.
He would... Well...
NowKissBlackSS.png

...everyone.

People seriously have trouble figuring out who I am/was?

I did.
Bubbles clued me in.

And Yes, the Canadian would. But you know him. He'll be back. He always comes back. Especially when he knows that there are many who pine for his return.

I did, but only for like a minute.
Also, if you two wanted to kiss, I'd be okay with that.

Oh, go take a cold shower.

Original last thought: Thinking back to the last time I was extremely actively writing I realized something. I was wasting my life, extremely depressed, and only really happy while writing. Worst part is I still miss it.

Genuine last thought: I spend most of my life most places on the fringe. I think I prefer it. It unfortunately seems to result in me not knowing what is going on around me half the time.

Original last thought: Thinking back to the last time I was extremely actively writing I realized something. I was wasting my life, extremely depressed, and only really happy while writing. Worst part is I still miss it.

Genuine last thought: I spend most of my life most places on the fringe. I think I prefer it. It unfortunately seems to result in me not knowing what is going on around me half the time.

We had a great story going back then ;)

Orly?

*glances at Vi*
All the more reason he should be Discord....

I love Q so very much.
He and Data were my main reason to watch TNG.

I didn't even watch TNG that much, but Q was so awesome. I downloaded just the Q episodes to watch recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back