Need Help With A Story

Moony67

Virgin
Hey guys

I am working on a series of stories involving a cold war sort of cat fight between 2 women. There's a guy say X, one woman is X's wife while the other is his new girlfriend. Each is trying to demean, or humiliate or simply make the other jealous. Wife wants to prove a point to the girlfriend that X is her man while the girlfriend wants X all for herself. This way both have a non-violent, cold rivalry. Each trying to outsmart, humiliate or make the other jealous. The instances should be of sexual theme like the ones below.

The following are few instances where this happens:
1. Girlfriend makes a call to wife while making out with X for her to hear
2. Girlfriend steals away X to a changing room (while shopping) and walks out in full view of the wife wiping cum off her face.
3. Wife intrudes into X and girlfriend's movie plan and makes out with X to ruin the moment for her.

I need more such Ideas, no matter how silly they may sound. Can you please help me out?

Thanks for your time.

Last edited:
The hard part IRL is wifey accepting hubby X's fucking around. This implies that wifey is totally dependent on hubby X for lifestyle support -- she's a kept trophy wife or something. Was she more-or-less happily involved in 3-somes with X's other GFs? Does she resent the current GF for not being bi enough? Do fetish issues intrude?

Yes, the wife doesn't mind sharing and has been involved in threesome. The girlfriend on the other hand, didn't know X was married so when she finds out she acts like a bitch against X's wife.

So wife doesn't approve of this new girl but she doesn't want to just ask her husband to stay away, she wants to prove a point to the girlfriend that X is her man while the girlfriend wants X all for herself. This way both have a non-violent, cold rivalry. Each trying to outsmart, humiliate or make the other jealous.

Just wanted some ideas to make that happen with a sexual theme. The three instances I mentioned in the post on top are examples. I would appreciate it if you guys can help me come up with more.

What a wickedly fun idea. Here's some thoughts:

1) Wife and hubby have a little party at their place. Girlfriend crashes and fools around with hubby during the party.

2) Girlfriend has a bad experience and calls hubby crying. Wife listens in and sucks off hubby while he's trying to console girlfriend.

3) Wife uploads photos of girlfriend to a website where guy's tribute pictures. She shows hubby the site and the degrading comments and images others made. She gets him off as they read the comments and look at the pics together.

What a wickedly fun idea. Here's some thoughts:

1) Wife and hubby have a little party at their place. Girlfriend crashes and fools around with hubby during the party.

2) Girlfriend has a bad experience and calls hubby crying. Wife listens in and sucks off hubby while he's trying to console girlfriend.

3) Wife uploads photos of girlfriend to a website where guy's tribute pictures. She shows hubby the site and the degrading comments and images others made. She gets him off as they read the comments and look at the pics together.
Thank you for your suggestions, they're good.

Waiting for few more from others so that I can pick the best set of stories. If you think of few more ideas, please share them.

Thanks again

Girlfriend convinces X to take her in couple's home
Wife finds evidence then plots revenge by changing automatic air fresheners to something containing girlfriend's allergy trigger

Girlfriend convinces X to take her in couple's home
Wife finds evidence then plots revenge by changing automatic air fresheners to something containing girlfriend's allergy trigger
Thank you for your suggestion. Although I like the uniqueness of the idea, I want the rivalry with a sexual theme. For example, changing automatic air fresheners when girlfriend and X are making out.

Thank you again for your suggestion. If you have any more, do share.

Back