You there, the quiet girl that nobody suspects is dirty...yes, you.

Thoggy

Really Experienced
This was originally in the BDSM thread, but might actually be more appealing in this general personals forum.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can almost picture you.

Quiet, not because you don't have anything to say, but because you see so much more when you let others do the talking. When you do speak, it is something new to the conversation, an approach or angle that others hadn't considered.

You read voraciously, cutting a wide swath across literary genres and authors. Your real life experience may not be as much as some, but in your reading you have lived more and explored more than most.

Under the calm, quiet exterior is a deep sexuality, an openess to explore that has not yet been engaged. Fantasies and thoughts that would shock those who think they know you.

At the heart of your sexuality lies the desire to be controlled. To have a man who pushes your boundaries and helps you explore new feelings and sensations. A man who uses you for your mutual pleasure, understanding your fear and retience but not taking no for an answer.

I can almost picture you. At least, I hope its you. The thought of finding a woman like this makes me hard, makes me bite my lip in frustrated desire. The things I would do with and to a woman like that...

If this is you, send me a PM. I would love to talk with you.

T

What is spooky is not only do I know you this well, I have also figured out your PIN number, your mother's maiden name, and I do believe this is the card you picked at the beginning of the trick.

Glad you enjoyed the post..spread the word. ;)

T

I would have to agree, that bio fits me very nicely as well. Beautiful words to describe us "quiet librarian" types.

It is the quiet shy ones that have the most active fantasy.
Don't attack me, I am only stating my thoughts.

This kind of sums up a lot of my life - when I was younger, I developed a bit earlier than most girls and by the time I was in jr high school it was obvious I was going to have big boobs. My father could not stand the thought of his daughter being leered at so he had my mother wrap my chest every singe morning before school with a wide bandage. That did more damage to my emotional make up than any teenage teasing I think. It took me many years to remove the bandages that I kept everything inside my head wrapped in. To this day I worry more about what others will think and say about me than most anything. That is something I am determined to shed however.

This kind of sums up a lot of my life - when I was younger, I developed a bit earlier than most girls and by the time I was in jr high school it was obvious I was going to have big boobs. My father could not stand the thought of his daughter being leered at so he had my mother wrap my chest every singe morning before school with a wide bandage. That did more damage to my emotional make up than any teenage teasing I think. It took me many years to remove the bandages that I kept everything inside my head wrapped in. To this day I worry more about what others will think and say about me than most anything. That is something I am determined to shed however.

Fathers don't always have the best ideas. :rose:

Good intentions perhaps.

perhaps, I know AI was worried as my daughters grew, but I would not hinder their blossoming, I may make a comment, but I let them learn to be women and always was available to answer questions, sometimes with great embarrassment, but always honestly.

I respectfully disagree with the idea that no one can be controlled. It may only be a matter of semantics, but through influence and choosing to give in, control can take place.

It is either that or the handcuffs, but one way or another, I control her. ;)

T

I respectfully disagree with the idea that no one can be controlled. It may only be a matter of semantics, but through influence and choosing to give in, control can take place.

It is either that or the handcuffs, but one way or another, I control her. ;)

T

I stand corrected, but meant to say with out consent.

What is spooky is not only do I know you this well, I have also figured out your PIN number, your mother's maiden name, and I do believe this is the card you picked at the beginning of the trick.

Glad you enjoyed the post..spread the word. ;)

T

I'm not standing up for the advertisement, but I just had to say that this reply has been read with much amusement.

I generally just read posts and leave it at that because I'm (you guessed it) the quiet, shy type - but! This one really caught my eye so I had to say something.

It pretty much completely describes me, from the reading to the finding of a bit of BDSM hot, so thanks! Good to know there are definitely guys out there for us quiet girls that are intrigued by a bit of kink. :eek:

I generally just read posts and leave it at that because I'm (you guessed it) the quiet, shy type - but! This one really caught my eye so I had to say something.

It pretty much completely describes me, from the reading to the finding of a bit of BDSM hot, so thanks! Good to know there are definitely guys out there for us quiet girls that are intrigued by a bit of kink. :eek:

Cherry very well said! :)

I thought initially this could be me... but realized quickly, almost like reading a horoscope, that it could be many of us. Still, a very nice personal ad for Lit.

I am glad that this post struck a chord with a few ladies.

I didn't write it as an attempt to create a generic profile of your typical submissive.

It certainly wasn't written to apply to everyone.

I wrote it because this is the type of girl I find incredibly attractive. It's what I am looking for, what turns me on.

I should add even more specific details so people don't think this is a generic, horoscope type ad.

Here we go.

"Despite your quiet demeanour, you have spoken up on occasion, like that time in Papua New Guinea where your impassioned speech on the rights of glow worms saved a colony from a mining corporation.

You may look sweet and innocent, but the tattoo on your asscheek that says Ain't Nobody a Wilder Mothafucka Than Me proves you have your wild side."

Specific enough? ;)

T

I am glad that this post struck a chord with a few ladies.

I didn't write it as an attempt to create a generic profile of your typical submissive.

It certainly wasn't written to apply to everyone.

I wrote it because this is the type of girl I find incredibly attractive. It's what I am looking for, what turns me on.

I should add even more specific details so people don't think this is a generic, horoscope type ad.

Here we go.

"Despite your quiet demeanour, you have spoken up on occasion, like that time in Papua New Guinea where your impassioned speech on the rights of glow worms saved a colony from a mining corporation.

You may look sweet and innocent, but the tattoo on your asscheek that says Ain't Nobody a Wilder Mothafucka Than Me proves you have your wild side."

Specific enough? ;)

T

Bumpity-bump. :D

This did indeed strike a chord with me, it's why I take pictures of myself naked ha and have a blog. In real life no one would suspect these thoughts go through my head or that I would dare expose myself online :)

This did indeed strike a chord with me, it's why I take pictures of myself naked ha and have a blog. In real life no one would suspect these thoughts go through my head or that I would dare expose myself online :)

Isn't that the truth? If even some of my inner circle of friends knew what all went on inside my mind they may in fact disown me. If a few of the darker fantasies were to ever surface I would have to start looking for a place to live on the other side of the moon.

Isn't that the truth? If even some of my inner circle of friends knew what all went on inside my mind they may in fact disown me. If a few of the darker fantasies were to ever surface I would have to start looking for a place to live on the other side of the moon.

Dark fantasies for the dark side of the moon?

Agreed.

Yes, yes exactly :) It's why finding people who think as you do online is so much fun and extremely exciting.

Dark fantasies for the dark side of the moon?

:D :D The moon but certainly not Mars. Everyone knows how horny those little Martians are. :D

Yes, yes exactly :) It's why finding people who think as you do online is so much fun and extremely exciting.

Not to mention Safer. I want to remove a wee bit of my conservative demeanor but not every layer right down to the core. Btw cbo, If I looked as good as you I would sunbathe in my Front yard and not behind a fence in my backyard. The neighbors could just hide behind their curtains and peek and whisper all they wanted.

Back