men, do you want to see your wife with another man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I think because men are visual animals they would love to watch a man and a woman fucking and in most of these cases it just happens to be easier with a wife or girlfriend. Even though some men are into the Cuck thing I think most men if they had a choice of watching a man and a woman fucking or a a man fucking their wife, they would usually pick the one without the wife involved. But, since most of the time this is not an easy option then it is just easier to watch their wife or girlfriend fucking another guy.

I recently had the pleasure of watching my wife give a very passionate BJ and also get well fucked. She did not know that I saw her and her BF and I did not have a good view but what was lacking in visuals was more than made up by the vocals. I never imagined my wife talking like that. The whole thing was super hot and I hope t see a repeat.

No cuck here. Done it & loved it as a matter of fact she and I both did . Sure there's the visual thing but as much as anything it was seeing her having the time of her life . Being the center of attention of both of us doing everything we could to pleasure her. How could she not enjoy it.
Would do it again if the right opportunity presented itself .

In real life, a definite no, but as a fantasy, the idea of a third party is quite hot. When I do imagine seeing my wife with another guy, it is usually one of her brothers, or I picture a foursome with us and another couple who we are good friends with. I sometimes like to imagine her getting fucked hard while she is sucking my cock.

I've been dating other men since before my husband and I got married, but I'm only now coming to realize that one of the things my husband really likes is that I am the dominant one. I have always been overbearing, but the word "dominant" never really came to my mind. Thanks to someone else's astute observations, I now see that my somewhat forceful ways are a big part of our relationship.

I am not completely certain, but I have begun "testing the waters." I've never liked the image of a dominatrix, but the thought of standing on top and making him comply is growing more appealing every day.

I'm not sure this really applies to this thread, but it has been on my mind a lot lately since it has just come to light. I guess I'm in here thinking out loud.

Last edited:
I've been dating other men since before my husband and I got married, but I'm only now coming to realize that one of the things my husband really likes is that I am the dominant one. I have always been overbearing, but the word "dominant" never really came to my mind. Thanks to someone else's astute observations, I now see that my somewhat forceful ways are a big part of our relationship.

I am not completely certain, but I have begun "testing the waters." I've never liked the image of a dominatrix, but the thought of standing on top and making him comply is growing more appealing every day.

I'm not sure this really applies to this thread, but it has been on my mind a lot lately since it has just come to light. I guess I'm in here thinking out loud.

Think away. It's very interesting. :)

My wife occasionally mentions when fellas flirt with her. I say, "Of course, you're gorgeous. As long as you don't flirt back."

Secretly, however, I'd be thrilled if she gave them a handy, a bj or a fuck and then told me about it.

She's very sexual, and I would enjoy her expressing it with more people than me. Not as a cuck or humiliation thing, just as a beautiful, vibrant woman enjoying her sexuality.

My wife occasionally mentions when fellas flirt with her. I say, "Of course, you're gorgeous. As long as you don't flirt back."

Secretly, however, I'd be thrilled if she gave them a handy, a bj or a fuck and then told me about it.

If you don't mind me asking, why do you lie to her?

She's very sexual, and I would enjoy her expressing it with more people than me. Not as a cuck or humiliation thing, just as a beautiful, vibrant woman enjoying her sexuality.

If you don't mind me asking, why do you lie to her?

I'm with Cordella:rolleyes:

exactly.... why .. oh why would you EVER lie to your woman about ANYTHING!

IF she wanted, i think it would be incredibly HOT to see my SO pleasured by anyone else, man or woman. I think the human body is beautiful regardless of gender and to see a good looking, fit man pleasuring her would be amazing.

I think however that i would be jealous if she was fucked by someone else and i didn't watch or join. Watching her face, her body arching, her wetness coating her shaved pussy lips and things, her moans, to his touch, and his hard, beautiful, proud cock, glistening with her juices as it stretches her, fills her, pleasures her would be absolutely fantastic; hearing about it would make me feel left out and jealous. Selfish, a bit, but on the other hand, she's (and he) getting the physical pleasure, i just want the smell, audio and visual (although would be happy to offer a helping hand, tongue or cock to either)!

Edited to add, it's primarily about HER pleasure which in turn is MY pleasure!

Mike

Last edited:
exactly.... why .. oh why would you EVER lie to your woman about ANYTHING!

That may be a bit overzealous. My point is, if he admits that he would be thrilled if she had sex with others, then telling her the opposite isn't going to help him achieve his wishes. At the same time, how does he know she doesn't have the same desires?

I think that playing the dominant role is a wonderful way to bring your husband into the situation and optimize his enjoyment. Presumably you know better than anyone what will please hubby and with you in control I bet he will be willing to go much farther due to a higher comfort level. You get to have the fun you want but also maintain everyone's relative status as equal to one another but subservient to you or at least not explicitly put him in a position of inferiority.

For us it works for me to control or humiliate (in the right measure) but not for another man to do it to hubby. I am usually more dominant with him than others, but as long as I am the top of the pecking order he is less inclined to measure himself against other men. They are all contributing in their own way to my pleasure and hubby is pleasing me by following orders as opposed to simply getting out of the way so another man can please me.

He has always said that he enjoys subverting his will to mine and seeing my pleasure. He knows other men judge and can get past that because it is out of our control and our life choices are our own. However, it would be hurtful to him if I was cultivating that negative judgment by feeding the other men's egos by being a compliant slut. If I own it and make sure all of my lovers accept my promiscuity he is first among equals.

My own self serving philosophy I suppose but there you go.

Reactions: bps
Im constantly imagining my attractive, yet timid, church wife with a friend from church...

Would anyone here be interested in starting a couple of interactive stories related to this theme? The reader would be given choices at every juncture of the plots so that he could control the characters and the plot to a certain extent. For instance, choices might be offered as to how he might encourage his wife, how he might react if she made the fantasy real, how he might or might not facilitate the realization etc. . I am a writer and could easily devise one of these. Is there anyone else here who has a talent for plot and character?

Would anyone here be interested in starting a couple of interactive stories related to this theme? The reader would be given choices at every juncture of the plots so that he could control the characters and the plot to a certain extent. For instance, choices might be offered as to how he might encourage his wife, how he might react if she made the fantasy real, how he might or might not facilitate the realization etc. . I am a writer and could easily devise one of these. Is there anyone else here who has a talent for plot and character?

maybe???
i can follow and add pretty good sometimes .. at least i think i can.. but then i also think i sound pretty good in the shower.. LOL

Your husband was a lucky man already with having a wife like you that enjoys to be shared and you still care for him. But now with that new revelation brewing he just got that new lucky. I hope you share on how that progresses.

I agree with the appeal of seeing my wife seduced. I'd love to see her react, but only if I am in the same room....and maybe we his wife watching so it is an all around mutual situation. Both couples comfortable and relaxed

I just had the opportunity to be the other guy . . . That is I got to fuck my friend's wife while watched.

She really let herself go and came at least twice. At the same she kept smiling up at him and saying things like "I can't believe what a slut I am."

I just had the opportunity to be the other guy . . . That is I got to fuck my friend's wife while watched.

She really let herself go and came at least twice. At the same she kept smiling up at him and saying things like "I can't believe what a slut I am."

Nice ......that turned me on !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back