What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The roast shoulder of pork that James Martin has just cooked looks amazingly delicious...my mouth is watering...:D

and...it's going to fecking rain on my washing...:cool:

The roast shoulder of pork that James Martin has just cooked looks amazingly delicious...my mouth is watering...:D

and...it's going to fecking rain on my washing...:cool:

How amazing Janeyl's boob is----;)

Good morning Sexy!:rose::kiss:

The rain will just wash it more--;)

hmmm....interesting.

mind-blowing-facts-11.jpg

How amazing Janeyl's boob is----;)

Good morning Sexy!:rose::kiss:

The rain will just wash it more--;)

Awww...thanks...:eek:

Gahh...it was nearly dry...came down like stair rods...and hail...I got so drenched trying to get it in i had to abandon the idea...now it's dripping and so am I...

(and yes...I'm playing innuendo bingo...):D

Gahh...it was nearly dry...came down like stair rods...and hail...I got so drenched trying to get it in i had to abandon the idea...now it's dripping and so am I...

Innuendo being a key word lol

That this room is nearly finished yay

and here I am...just a short 12 hours and a few different planes away from said dripping..

will it still be when i arrive? :)

I (finally) woke up to sunshine and what looks like nice weather. But, then I went to get a cup of coffee and looking out the back window, the sky looks rather dark. I guess we will be getting a bit cooler in the temps and rain during the day!

I (finally) woke up to sunshine and what looks like nice weather. But, then I went to get a cup of coffee and looking out the back window, the sky looks rather dark. I guess we will be getting a bit cooler in the temps and rain during the day!

Sorry about that.... Beautiful day here in ny......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back