Stuck Housesitting & so horny

Ameilia

Experienced
So I agreed to watch my friends house and dogs while they went to Vegas. I'm already fucking and playing with the husband and his wife doesn't know about it. So here I sit with a dripping wet pussy and no one to play with.

Bengal52. It's a horrible situation. Stuck here for 5days and my pussy is dying to be dominated, fucked, licked into submission. I want to squirt pussy juice everywhere. To be spanked and dominated

Well Amelia, if your in So Cal, I might be able to help your situation. Send me a note. :)

Bengal52. It's a horrible situation. Stuck here for 5days and my pussy is dying to be dominated, fucked, licked into submission. I want to squirt pussy juice everywhere. To be spanked and dominated

Yummy

So I agreed to watch my friends house and dogs while they went to Vegas. I'm already fucking and playing with the husband and his wife doesn't know about it. So here I sit with a dripping wet pussy and no one to play with.

So that pussy is dripping huh? You know, I think I need to be there to clean that mess up, or make it messier!

Send me a message and we shall see if I can help...

I'm stuck just outside Kamloops, British Columbia. Just extremely horny and desperate for some kind of release. Wishing the. Owner was home...or my landlord could come down. A hot tub, beer, a little weed and endless playing

Well that's too bad. We can still chat if you'd like. :)

QUOTE=Ameilia;84735042]I very much appreciate the offer but I'm just outside Kamloops, British Columbia[/QUOTE]

How about you slide a toy in that slick slot and describe it all to us?

I need a house sitter like you. Bet it heightened to the excitement as you kneel before hoping the wife keeps busy in the next room.

Bravo.

I love when I stay here and he either comes to tuck me in...or wakes me o early before he has to leave for work. He pulls down my tank top and begins to play with me tits and finger fucks me until I'm drenching the bed...while I suck and rub his cock deep throating his massive cock till he just about drowns me in cum. And yes I love finding times with him when his wife is still up so I can tease him til he's rock hard

Well there is a big 10" dildo upstairs...is that what you were thinking of

I do have it...so think and veiny it would take two hands to properly jerk a guy off if this were real. My jeans are off and I'm leaning back in my friends armchair...surrounded by 5 dogs. This will definitely need a bit of lube because it's so huge and thick, so I've squirted some on my hands and begin stroking this cock as though it were real. Fuck it feel so good and I'm dying to see how much of this monster I can get inside...my pussy is so tight. I rub the head of this giant cock up and down my pussy slit...tickling my clit and rimming it around that pussy hole. Rubbing up and down that slit already has my pussy gushing wet and on the verge of cumming but that's not what I want yet...so I begin to lick it....suck on it...wishing it were real so rough hands could thrust that cock so deep into my throat. But now I want it back in my cunt. So I rub it up and down getting it so wet again...now I have to try and take this whole thing in. Just feeling then rounded edge of the cockhead was difficult...but I wanted more. I took it out and then slide it in slowly and a little at a time. Fuck it's little being split in two, but I need more..please don't let this stop. I would love too have someone here...pushing this beast in. In and out this huge cock is sliding...punishing my little pussy. There's more than 6" in now and I'm cumming everywhere. This chair is soaked and I squirted across onto the floor. Maybe more later...I want more.

I do have it...so think and veiny it would take two hands to properly jerk a guy off if this were real. My jeans are off and I'm leaning back in my friends armchair...surrounded by 5 dogs. This will definitely need a bit of lube because it's so huge and thick, so I've squirted some on my hands and begin stroking this cock as though it were real. Fuck it feel so good and I'm dying to see how much of this monster I can get inside...my pussy is so tight. I rub the head of this giant cock up and down my pussy slit...tickling my clit and rimming it around that pussy hole. Rubbing up and down that slit already has my pussy gushing wet and on the verge of cumming but that's not what I want yet...so I begin to lick it....suck on it...wishing it were real so rough hands could thrust that cock so deep into my throat. But now I want it back in my cunt. So I rub it up and down getting it so wet again...now I have to try and take this whole thing in. Just feeling then rounded edge of the cockhead was difficult...but I wanted more. I took it out and then slide it in slowly and a little at a time. Fuck it's little being split in two, but I need more..please don't let this stop. I would love too have someone here...pushing this beast in. In and out this huge cock is sliding...punishing my little pussy. There's more than 6" in now and I'm cumming everywhere. This chair is soaked and I squirted across onto the floor. Maybe more later...I want more.

Rest a bit, then try again!

I wish i could help out... you should turn on your PM so we can message you and help you out a little.

I am very horny too and have a lovely cock I think you would be interested in.

ROLEPLAY Desired >>>>>

55 year old Never Married Male --- ENJOYS extremely creative, very twisted, detailed and kinky role play either seeking a married woman or woman who can play as married --- who will role play as a perfectly happily married wife / mom who will destroy her marriage for an extra marital affair with my character and despise her husband and get impregnated --- OR / play as my married daughter who is totally in LOVE with her FATHER and might even have a son or daughter from her dad. ALSO – seeking my married mother to want to seduce her son or submit to her real life son’s domination over his married mother --- Find me here or on Yahoo Messenger at { roleplay1959 } === ALSO very flexible on RPS & want your input or requests on roles to be played === Let’s have some FUN

Back