Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last time I looked, which is all the time, boobs are on the outside, and I absolutely do appreciate their beauty! :D

I guess that was my point, though poorly conveyed due to lack of sleep. That of course you would say that about someone's inner beauty.

But seriously, look at that first pic...see how those femoral heads nestle inside those acetabula? Don't tell me that didn't excite you a little??

Or the caustrophrenic angles on those lungs???

LMAO. It's really kind of sad what an xray nerd I am!

I guess that was my point, though poorly conveyed due to lack of sleep. That of course you would say that about someone's inner beauty.

But seriously, look at that first pic...see how those femoral heads nestle inside those acetabula? Don't tell me that didn't excite you a little??

Or the caustrophrenic angles on those lungs???

LMAO. It's really kind of sad what an xray nerd I am!

I'm just as bad. I go through the control thread, and while I do enjoy the beautiful bodies and poses, I've often found myself falling prey to a particular occupational hazard related to men's hands. When I see particularly beautiful veins, I've been known to blurt out, "OH MY GOD! Look at those veins!" I spend at least as much time admiring the veins as admiring the pictures. :D

We put up the Christmas tree tonight. We're taking bets who'll knock it down first - the cat who still thinks she's a kitten and is also known as the Great White Hunter or the 120 pound labrador retriever who is still VERY much a puppy! Side bet - how many days it stays upright.

Nail guns and house building one side and neighbours arguing and shouting on the other - my much needed afternoon nap, due to only three hours sleep last night, didn't happen. Useful time for reflection though.

We put up the Christmas tree tonight. We're taking bets who'll knock it down first - the cat who still thinks she's a kitten and is also known as the Great White Hunter or the 120 pound labrador retriever who is still VERY much a puppy! Side bet - how many days it stays upright.

Our cat liked to bring her toys (her prey) and hide them in the tree.

Our cat liked to bring her toys (her prey) and hide them in the tree.
Our cat is a tiny little thing; she might weigh 5 pounds soaking wet, but that's a generous estimate. As I said before, the lab is 120 pounds. She's a gentle giant, but she IS a giant. (We nicknamed her The Moose. lol) The cat is barely as big as the dog's head.

The dogs have one of those Kong toys that have a strong cloth wrapped around it with strips of fabric coming off of one side. It IS the dogs' toy, but the cat commandeered it. So the Moose is laying on the floor, happily chewing on her Kong toy with the cat laying nearby watching.

The cat got up and sniffed the dog's eye. She does that all the time, so we didn't think anything about it. Out of the blue, the cat bites the dog - on the eye then ran off. The dog squealed in pain, came running to us for comfort, and now refuses to have anything more to do with the cat. Since we have 2 labs, there are always tennis balls laying around; hubby grabbed a couple of balls, winged them at the cat to let her know she was in trouble, and convinced the dog that she wasn't dying (contrary to her belief).

120 pound dog - gentle giant. 5 pound cat - big bully. I guess the cat wanted her toy back.

Egg Nog Enigma

Egg nog - you mysterious, sweet, rich, dairy treat.

Why is it that come December, I crave you. My day brightens when I discover your arrival in the dairy case. I order egg nog lattes... me, a black coffee drinker 11 months of the year. Who does that?
Bottles of rum, cinnamon, and nutmeg are often found together, conspiring on the kitchen island instead of in their respective cupboards when you are around.
You make sitting by the fire "warmer", even when partnered with ice cubes in a glass.
Yet, every year, around New Years, you and my palate first stop speaking, then turn your backs on one another completely.
In January, when I push my shopping cart past the dairy case and see you there in your festive cartons, I think. "Bleh, how can anyone drink that mare's piss?"

Every year, the same.

Egg nog - you mysterious, sweet, rich, dairy treat.

Why is it that come December, I crave you. My day brightens when I discover your arrival in the dairy case. I order egg nog lattes... me, a black coffee drinker 11 months of the year. Who does that?
Bottles of rum, cinnamon, and nutmeg are often found together, conspiring on the kitchen island instead of in their respective cupboards when you are around.
You make sitting by the fire "warmer", even when partnered with ice cubes in a glass.
Yet, every year, around New Years, you and my palate first stop speaking, then turn your backs on one another completely.
In January, when I push my shopping cart past the dairy case and see you there in your festive cartons, I think. "Bleh, how can anyone drink that mare's piss?"

Every year, the same.

Egg nog...YUCK I can't drink it any time of the year!

Also, your new av is freaking me out! :eek:

Christmas Cards - necessary evil. Ugh. Poor trees.

No they're not! A few to your closest family and friends, maybe, other than that it's like giving fruit cake as a gift. It's been said that there's actually only one fruitcake in the world and it just keeps getting regifted year after year! :eek::D

Says the lady with an endoskeleton on her exoskeleton party dress. ;)
Your av is from one of my very favorite movies, and I thought that part was creepy as hell. Of course Pan wasn't exactly a looker either. :eek:

I see your point. At least my freakishly exposed endoskeleton is human, though! ;)
I thought of you at Target yesterday. They have a cookie stamper to use on regular gingerbread men. You stamp them and bake and then fill the dent with white icing and voila'! little skeleton gingerbread guys.

Gingerdead men

Your av is from one of my very favorite movies, and I thought that part was creepy as hell. Of course Pan wasn't exactly a looker either. :eek:

I thought of you at Target yesterday. They have a cookie stamper to use on regular gingerbread men. You stamp them and bake and then fill the dent with white icing and voila'! little skeleton gingerbread guys.

Gingerdead men

Haha those are cute!!

I saw this the other day on one of my crap sites.
yhst-81896639215747_2236_105994894

http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/yhst-81896639215747_2236_105994894

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back