The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, you're not diabetic. I keep my A1C under very strict control and I do it anyway I can. But I also warn anyone who's about to eat a dessert I've made about what I made it with. I fully understand some people are completely intolerant of non-sugars the same way I need to be intolerant of sugar.

Rolf,
Please make sure that the Bear does not have anything suggary in whatever he's drinking.
Meanwhile,
I'll have some coffee.

Good Mrning all.

Well, you're not diabetic. I keep my A1C under very strict control and I do it anyway I can. But I also warn anyone who's about to eat a dessert I've made about what I made it with. I fully understand some people are completely intolerant of non-sugars the same way I need to be intolerant of sugar.

Ah, but diabetes is a huge issue in my family. We all get it eventually, and I do mean ALL. I'm doing my level best to hold it off as long as possible. In the end, I will do without all sweetness in my life. That's okay, though. I'm sweet enough.

Ah, but diabetes is a huge issue in my family. We all get it eventually, and I do mean ALL. I'm doing my level best to hold it off as long as possible. In the end, I will do without all sweetness in my life. That's okay, though. I'm sweet enough.

I was steered away from heading in that direction.
I hope I'm still heading away . . .

PS. Can someone please tell me the meaing of "Ciimaron" ?
Is it a place or a person ?

Last edited:
Rolf,
Please fix up a Dr Pepper for Mistress Lynn.
And can one of the girls help her out? She's not supposed to move much. . .
Thank you

Oh, and a glass of suitable restorative for any or all.

Covered ?
Oh; right. <erases the wave>

Perhaps you might wear a less 'strident' cloak ?
Maybe dark grey ?; Not Violent PINK, that's for sure.

And just what is wrong with PINK, HP? You seem to have a sustained antipathy toward the colour. :cool:

Covered ?
Oh; right. <erases the wave>

Perhaps you might wear a less 'strident' cloak ?
Maybe dark grey ?; Not Violent PINK, that's for sure.

Pink?!? You better check you eyesight. I never wear pink. blech.

And just what is wrong with PINK, HP? You seem to have a sustained antipathy toward the colour. :cool:

It's never been my color. I look like a giant thumb dressed in pink. It's the same color as my skin.

Pink?!? You better check you eyesight. I never wear pink. blech.

It's never been my color. I look like a giant thumb dressed in pink. It's the same color as my skin.

That's fine, Molly. Different colours look good on each individual.

Pink not only looks good on me, it makes me very happy. Don't know why. (And I don't consider it 'strident'.) :cool:

"Green Goddess" Uh, does that ring any bells? ;)

It's not a color, it's an attitude. You know, buy local, repurpose, renew, reuse, recycle, environmentally sound gardening and cleaning choices, etc. . .

I try to do my part, but I'm not actually colored green, silly.

"Green Goddess" Uh, does that ring any bells? ;)

It has a couple of different meanings round here:-

[1] It's a Fire Engine. See here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_Goddess

[2] Not too long ago, we used to have PT on our TVs.
This woman was one of the Physical Jerks: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Get-Fit-With-Green-Goddess/dp/B00008T71Y

It's not a color, it's an attitude. You know, buy local, repurpose, renew, reuse, recycle, environmentally sound gardening and cleaning choices, etc. . .

I try to do my part, but I'm not actually colored green, silly.

Thank the Lord for that.
:rose:

Your daily dose of excessive cuteness:

tumblr_nqrnazdvqo1rlpicfo1_400.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back