Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying not to think the worst about this wound on my dog's leg... trying to tell myself it's just a bug bite or scratch that got infected and not something worse. I didn't even see it until today.

*hugs* Sometime's dogs are very good at hiding wounds. Hoping it heals fast and it's okay.:kiss::rose::heart:

There are idiots who are politicizing this accident. It's yet one more reason I really, really hate political junkies. The morons who by some kind of twisted, whacko logic attempt to paint this as an Obama problem are as stupid as the Obama crowd's politically-motivated decision to impose a drilling moratorium. Both are moronic.

This spill is, unfortunately, a gift from heaven for the crazies and the innumerates.

Yesterday's scathing Wall Street Journal editorial, entitled "The Antidrilling Commission", made it quite clear that President Obama's pledge that "the days of science taking a back seat to ideology" is pure bunk is evidenced by the appointment of a seven person commission to take an "objective look" at what caused the the Gulf spill. All seven appointees have strong environmental credentials, no experience whatsoever in either engineering or petroleum exploration, and varying degrees of past opposition to offshore drilling. This is, without a doubt, the least objective, and most ideologically anti-industry group he could find.

Now, we learn, that US Interior Secretary Ken Salazar, known as a radical environmentalist before joining the Administration, clearly altered a report on outer continental shelf drilling safety that was prepared by a team of experts gathered after the spill by the National Academy of Engineering. The report, sent to Secretary Salazar, strongly opposed a drilling moratorium but, upon being forwarded to President Obama, quoted the team of experts as SUPPORTING such a ban, and was cited as the reason for imposing a moratorium. Angry protest by the seven have been muted by the Interior Department but this direct misrepresentation of the facts will inevitably come out soon in the political debate and legal challenges to US Distrrict Judge Martin Feldman's decision to overturn the six month moratorium.

U.S. District Judge Martin Feldman lifted the moratorium yesterday, a decision that the U.S. said it would appeal. In his ruling, the judge said a section of Salazar’s report, which stated the recommendations were “peer-reviewed by seven experts identified by the National Academy of Engineering,” was “misleading” and member of the group said it was a “misrepresentation.”

Five of the experts said the recommendation for a six-month ban was added after their final review of the report, Feldman said in his decision. Kenneth Arnold, an oil-industry consultant in Houston and a contributor to the report, said it was wrong to “use us as justification for the moratorium.”

The ban requires drillers to temporarily abandon wells, which can increase risks, Arnold said. It will also increase U.S. dependence on foreign supplies, which are transported by tankers that have greater risk of a spill than oil carried by pipeline from Gulf platforms, he said.

“The Department of Interior has apologized,” Arnold said in an interview. “We are working with them at the moment to see if there’s a way to modify the moratorium in a way that makes sense from a safety standpoint.”

http://noir.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=ahVdH3PRLdpI&pos=9

Silently, you unzip your fly and remove your cock from the confines of your underwear, stroking it slowly. Her lips are parted, but she waits, silently. She can't see you because of the hood. So she waits. She is desperate for your praise as well as your touch, but she is quiet, and still. You glide the tip over her perfect mouth and she gasps...."Please Sir, please. May I suck your cock?

:catroar: Rawr...I enjoyed my latest commission!

Silently, you unzip your fly and remove your cock from the confines of your underwear, stroking it slowly. Her lips are parted, but she waits, silently. She can't see you because of the hood. So she waits. She is desperate for your praise as well as your touch, but she is quiet, and still. You glide the tip over her perfect mouth and she gasps...."Please Sir, please. May I suck your cock?

:catroar: Rawr...I enjoyed my latest commission!

I would enjoy that too...

___

Why is it only the married women ever smile back?

I would enjoy that too...

___

Why is it only the married women ever smile back?

;)

I did lots of smiling both before and after the wedding.

Conversely, why is it only AFTER we're married that the hot guys notice we exist? (I don't believe this is the case, but just for the sake of argument.)

:kiss:

I have just finished a 12 3/4 hour shift at work.

AAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!

Phew...that's better :)

I got smiled at by a hot little thing of questionable age at the gym today! :D

Too bad I was ready to pass out (literally) and couldn't muster more than a smirk back... :(

I got smiled at by a hot little thing of questionable age at the gym today! :D

Too bad I was ready to pass out (literally) and couldn't muster more than a smirk back... :(

The number of times that's happened to me...passing out at the gym, I mean, not having a hot young thing smile at me.

I want more time before school starts.
I want a vacation.
I want that conversation to make sense.

I get the feeling that might be the best first email I have made, and yet still won't do any good...

hmmm

Grace Kelly, Grace Jones, and Grace Slick. I find it interesting that three such different women share the same first name, and that they each do have a certain sort of grace to them.

Grace Kelly, Grace Jones, and Grace Slick. I find it interesting that three such different women share the same first name, and that they each do have a certain sort of grace to them.

George Burn's partner was "Grace' as well, and she had a certain grace...

Oooh yeah,

Say goodnight Gracie. Her's was, for the most part, a time of great grace. :)

Yes, I did have to add a fourth; you Old World people always do things in three - you know, three pigs, three bears, three stages of life, three parts to an essay, three parts of the mind, three gods in one - four is the number in New World myth and legend...

OK Cupid introduction. I looked at her, she looked back, I emailed her, she looked back, I haven't received a reply yet, but I suppose anything is possible.

You know if it was best email ever...keep it to use with others and just change bits to fit!:D

You know if it was best email ever...keep it to use with others and just change bits to fit!:D

But they can spot that, and then ignore it because it looks like a form letter...

No reply, and I know that she saw it because she looked at my profile between when I sent it and now.

But they can spot that, and then ignore it because it looks like a form letter...

No reply, and I know that she saw it because she looked at my profile between when I sent it and now.

Maybe it was so good she wants to be careful and formulate just the right reply. :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back