Video Chatroom

Devlishone4fun

I'm Bad, I'm Nationwide
Joined
Feb 18, 2013
Posts
17,783
Okay, so I highjacked my own thread from the AM Pics...

Just throwing this out there... I built a video chatroom and was wondering how many would be interesting in using one here at Literotica for all to use.

Anybody interesting in having a video chatroom to use?

I like chatting on Yahoo/Skype also, but because I got to many apps, I decided to make something for those who don't have this or that. But here's one even better for you. I built a chatroom for Litsters to use and its now up and running. I made the chat room so you can chat and or use your cam with or with out voice voice. All Voyeurs and Exhibitionist are Welcome!

Just be mind full and respectful to all in there. No Means No and no directing types welcome or you will get kicked or banned...Webcams work too and private chat included... Just follow the link in my signature to my thread and the link to the chatroom is in the first post. Hey just try it out when ya have time or not, your choice.

Hey best of all I made it free to use and no spammers are welcome. Just a bunch of us Litsters having fun chatting and camming.
 
Yes it does, works great and cams are faster then Skype and not buggy either lol
 
Back
Top