Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
EJFan said:
i had no idea it was an actual place. lol. it was just the name of the table i was at on ultimatebet. :)

I thought it was some sort of plateau of sexual fulfillment. ;)
 
if you had told me that at one point in my life i'd be watching penguins walk for 80 minutes straight, i'd have told you you were loopy.
 
Scalywag said:
hey so EJ, what happened? you logged in and the system goes down?
you mean my troubles with lit?

i noticed that it's happening with another forum i belong to, too. sometimes, like when i hit the "quote" button to reply to this post, it doesn't load the page so i have to hit the browser's "stop" button and then hit "quote" again. sometimes i have to repeat this three times to get it to load the page. it's frustrating and i'm beginning to wonder if some setting has been knocked outta whack in my browser... since it's happening with these two discussion forums. :confused:
 
If its not just happening at only Lit sounds like something is wonky with your computer.

Stupid computers.. We pay so much money for them you'd think they could at least be reliable and work!
 
Nightbird said:
If its not just happening at only Lit sounds like something is wonky with your computer.
yeah... that's what i was thinking. the computer is fine... bot, spyware, virus free... and i haven't changed any settings at all in a very, VERY long time. the only thing i can figure is that a recent norton update knocked a setting out of whack in the browser.

i'll have to explore it over the weekend. there was a norton update that didn't install so i had to go to their website. they did an automated fix/analysis and maybe that process had somethign to do with it.
 
Scalywag said:
I was kind of blaming you for my problem :D
it's ok wag... i didn't take it personally... and the damage to my ego is nothing a bottle of scotch can't cure.
 
* She was so right, you are just playing games. Too bad you couldn't get it together. I'll listen better to my friend next time.

* I wish I didn't do that. I don't like what I learned and I knew it before going into it so I wish I would have not done that.
 
Nightbird said:
Argh, add why can't anti virus programs do what they are they supposed to?
well... it does what it's supposed to do... it's just that this one particular update didn't install right (which i had happen one other time a couple of years ago... no big deal). i got it installed correctly and everything works fine. my gut tells me, however, that something the norton site did to analyze the problem changed a setting in the browser. only thing is that i have no idea where to look or what to look FOR. lol.
 
*my friend, I can't tell you how sorry I am that your wife wants a divorce. I know you're hurting. I don't have any words of advice because I haven't been in your shoes and have no idea how it must feel. At least you both have tried for many, many years, perhaps it is time to let go. You've given it more than any other couple I know.*
 
I should find something constructive to do. I really should...

It's going to be one of those days.
 
Today's my husband's birthday!

Happy birthday, maddbradd!

I :heart: you bunches.
 
Eilan said:
Today's my husband's birthday!

Happy birthday, maddbradd!

I :heart: you bunches.
sweet! happy birthday to him from me too!

i'll skip the whole "heart" thing though. your father might call me names. ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top