Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
That had me confused as hell - preceding advert, delivered based on my location, was Neil Finn and Paul Kelly singing - but there was this other rather well known but very different band titled underneath...



I had a Les Misérables trailer (no swoony Hugh – sorry RS). Bloody BoobTube.


Taking the horse-drawn cart to Brooklyn…
 
Those of you who know where to find me--well, you know where to find me.

So long, and thanks for all the fish. :rose:
 
Irony, you rascal. Why are you impossible to be spotted by some, yet glaringly obvious to others?
 
Those of you who know where to find me--well, you know where to find me.

So long, and thanks for all the fish. :rose:

I do hope this statement is to life in general and not to your loyal Lit fans. :eek::( What the hell are we gonna do without you?
 
pin-dolphins-1440x900-on-pinterest.jpg
 
Last edited:
group hugs for uncle jim-bobby - there is enough love to share
:kiss:

may your day be bright and sweet and your smile radiate to fill the world with happiness
 
Pugs and ponies!

fisrt - set the scene - some background music
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjGeZpLB_Qo

I love you too Rainshine - you know - in a Pug @ Pony kind of way :) There is enough love to go all around.

I love blulilacgrl as well - she also needs hugs. Maybe unci-jimmi-beep can give a extra special huggi (did I really spell it that way) in his special kind of way - you know - all full of that gooey mooshy stuff of love, smiles and happy happy thoughts.

I love you Emerson40 'cos you just don't give a gif about nuttin' :) (the neg neg intended)

pmann is the only one who can wipe tears from his eyes with his staff of love and then be happy enough to share. Here is a special one for you
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPtK5V5wKz0


Beachie will not smoke today and she will be rewarded with the biggest hug of all. You will get there and will be back to loving the world again and fellow colleagues will stop ducking every time you come near.

There is no inner group - some of us like to bring some smiles - and some bring calmness and reason - thank you bailadora and fire_breeze.

Sorry if we got you out of bed last night LadyG - the party got out of hand. Though I see a few still hanging in there until last-drinks. They will be exhausted soon and quieten down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-ZAtLB_Qj4

I miss SweetErika as well.
 
Oh damn it - I love everyone today - free hugs for all
XX

edit: whoops - I slipped up :rolleyes:
 
Last edited:
Blurt: I know of two people who have died in terrible ways this last week... wondering who will be the third (and if this type of superstition is international.)
 
Tomorrow is the first day of Spring. Today we are expecting 12 - 16" of snow. Mother Nature, you cruel, cruel bitch!!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top