Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like a man in a suit. However, sometimes a man in Carhartts is just what the doctor ordered!

I don't know if this is bullshit or not, I'm just putting it out there as a PSA, do with it what you will:

Human semen contains Selenium, a powerful cancer fighting agent and direct exposure to semen reduces the risk of breast cancer by 50%.

Hello all

Hope there is room in this thread for one more?

Blurt: How do they pack all that yummy apple goodness into a cereal bar?

We were all born on days when too many people died in terrible ways, but you still have to call it a birthday.

So many phone calls. . .

Need silly break. Miss Quoll. :(

Must go post pics of half naked handsome men on other thread to cheer myself up.

I am not a fan of cock avatars - though I have to admit the one Susan2002 uses is kind of sexy - but 123Josh, yours just creeps me out. I'm afraid to go anywhere near your posts.

If I see a thread started by you, I'm never going to click on it again :eek:

I am not a fan of cock avatars - though I have to admit the one Susan2002 uses is kind of sexy - but 123Josh, yours just creeps me out. I'm afraid to go anywhere near your posts.

If I see a thread started by you, I'm never going to click on it again :eek:

Because I am continually looking for new and creative ways to poke myself in the eye with a sharp stick, I actually went and found this pearl of great price.

I wish I could unsee it. I dislike cock AVs to begin with, but this one is a special kind of ick.

expressing distaste is a bit like asking "do these socks stink?" - there is always someone that will - well - how can I say it - TAKE A SNIFF

a genuine - sorry 'bout that

to everyone else - DON'T SNIFF - it stinks - REALLY - icky

I want to know where the nipples are in Emerson40's amazing avatar. That's seriously one of the best here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back