Say Hello to the Temptresss

You would think so, wouldn't you? Whereas my husband never ever ever does this ....!

Oh my God, strange man. I absolutely adore undressing a woman. Sadly, there seem to be an awful lot of women who feel embarrassed about being undressed - why is that? It's not fair.

Leave him and come and live with me. I'll undress you four or fives times a day - at the very least! ;)

Oh my God, strange man. I absolutely adore undressing a woman. Sadly, there seem to be an awful lot of women who feel embarrassed about being undressed - why is that? It's not fair.

Leave him and come and live with me. I'll undress you four or fives times a day - at the very least! ;)

Well I'm certainly not embarrassed about being undressed, or being undressed, IYKWIM!

You're not that far from me as it happens!

Have I told you recently how fabulously sexy you look in those black lingerie pieces? Constant boner here! :devil:

OK Last few .... i think

ad4a984c-dc62-4c47-b123-bd2004cd123c_zps5413ebaf.jpg

That's a truly outstanding set of pics....the outfit, the lingerie, your stunning curves- Wow!...I can just imagine sitting on the bed, watching you perform a slow, teasing striptease, before you join me on the bed and I get to explore your lovely body with my tongue...:kiss::devil:

Well I'm certainly not embarrassed about being undressed, or being undressed, IYKWIM!

You're not that far from me as it happens!

I can see that you've certainly no reason at all to be embarrassed about being unclad. You are just gorgeous. What a wonderful body. And it would be such a thrill to ease you out of those lovely clothes, bit by bit by bit. Delectable!

PS: I've never understood the attraction of NORWICH - I'd much rather take them off myself. ;)

some men just dont measure up i guess

Well in enough ways he does ... ;) It's a little thing in the grand scheme of life.

Amazing....simply amazing.....wow

Thanks you!

Have I told you recently how fabulously sexy you look in those black lingerie pieces? Constant boner here!

If you mean by recently you mean today, no ... :p But I am always happy to hear it from you! :kiss:

That's a truly outstanding set of pics....the outfit, the lingerie, your stunning curves- Wow!...I can just imagine sitting on the bed, watching you perform a slow, teasing striptease, before you join me on the bed and I get to explore your lovely body with my tongue...:kiss::devil:

That sounds like a nice fun evening!

I can see that you've certainly no reason at all to be embarrassed about being unclad. You are just gorgeous. What a wonderful body. And it would be such a thrill to ease you out of those lovely clothes, bit by bit by bit. Delectable!

PS: I've never understood the attraction of NORWICH - I'd much rather take them off myself. ;)

Well thank you - sounds perfect! And I agree, I'd rather let you!

love your look temptress! very hot! hubba hubba!

Thanks, my lovely :kiss:

Happy Valentine's Day!
rose-blooming.gif
X12

Awww you sweetie! :heart::heart:

Well in enough ways he does ... ;) It's a little thing in the grand scheme of life.

Thanks you!

If you mean by recently you mean today, no ... :p But I am always happy to hear it from you! :kiss:

That sounds like a nice fun evening!

Well thank you - sounds perfect! And I agree, I'd rather let you!

Thanks, my lovely :kiss:

Awww you sweetie! :heart::heart:
I can't understand how someone wouldn't want to undress you...that..just sounds criminal...

Oh I don't think it's a question of not wanting to, it's a question that it just doesn't occur to him?

I'm sure we'll work around to it soon!;):heart:

If you get tired of waiting, you can always pop down the road to me. I'd be delighted to help out, more than delighted, I hope ;)

Back