Indian mom turned slut

aayushxxx666

Experienced
Joined
Nov 5, 2017
Posts
91
I have a story idea about how a respected married Indian lady 44 years old who is shy, conservative turns into a cumdumpster. It's a lot of build up with Humiliation embaressment degradation. She doesn't submit directly but faces situations where she unknowingly walks towards becoming a slut. I have written the first part of it anyone wanna read? aayushxxx666 on gmail is my id. It's a no limit with gangbang, cheating, exhibition, lesbian, orgy etc
This is the first part, i went sometime to continue from here

Indu was a fine married mother with curves to die for. She was Indian, and as such, had deeply tanned skin with jet black hair that accentuated her beauty. She had full, slightly pouty lips and large, natural breasts which she covered up in a conservative white blouse. Her wide hips and round ass caught the attention of men in her denim jeans. At 44, she could certifiably be called a MILF.

Indu was shopping at the local mall for new outfits for the summer. She was looking at various tops when she noticed that a young boy was eying her closely. He looked to be barely old enough to be out of high school, if even that. He was white and had a sleazy look to him, the type of kids she would warn her own about. He was lean and muscular, with what looked like a bulge in his shorts. She walked over to look at various kinds of legwear, and she noticed the boy stealthily following. She picked up a pair of short shorts, thinking how slutty the dirty girls were who wore clothing that showed so much skin. She was curious how they would look on her though.

As she spaced out, she accidently knocked some clothes down. She bent over to pick them up and saw the boy from earlier staring dead at her round backside, and noted that his bulge got bigger. Indu was curious about this boy now. She had never thought of herself as "sexy", and yet this boy was clearly interested. But that sort of thing wasn't allowed in her culture, not to mention she was married with children and much too old for the boy.

"Can I help you, ma'am?", asked the cashier, who'd seemingly come out of nowhere. "Yes, I'm actually looking for summer clothing, something comfortable to wear at the beach, but still modest", replied Indu.

"Oh, well we have a variety of clothes that could suit your needs in an aisle by the dressing rooms. I could help you find the right outfit, and even try it on", said the cashier. Indu reluctantly agreed and followed her. She didn't want the cashier's help as she looked rather trashy. She had a great deal of makeup on, and when she spoke, Indu caught a glimpse of a silver tongue piercing. The girl had less defined curves than Indu, but they were there and she made no effort to hide them. Her cashier shirt had several buttons open that exposed her plump, tan cleavage and the top part of a thong was visible just over her waistline.

They walked over to the dressing rooms, and Indu caught a glimpse of the boy who appeared to be following her out of the corner of her eye. He had a hungry look in his eyes. Indu considered saying something, but she didn't want to make a scene. They arrived at the dressing rooms.

"Okay, so just pick out any outfits you like and I'll help you try them on ma'am. Oh, my name's Raven, by the way," said the sales girl.

"Thank you, Raven," said Indu. She looked around and picked out a light blue dress that didn't show too much cleavage but still looked attractive to wear. She went inside and changed into the dress. She noted that while it didn't show much skin, it still clung to her body and even appeared slightly see through. When she came out, she saw that Raven was waiting for her. From a distance, she also spotted the boy from earlier, who was doing a poor job of hiding his intentions.

Raven saw her and smiled. "Ma'am you look beautiful. I'm sure you'll be getting looks from all the boys at the beach." Indu blushed and responded with ,"Thank you, but I'm actually married." Raven remarked that her husband was a lucky man.

Raven asked Indu to strike a few poses for her, just to see it from every angle. Indu felt embarrassed but moved into place as Raven asked. She felt very exposed and noted that Raven was standing very close to her.

"Oh, ma'am I don't think you're wearing this properly, let me fix that for you." Raven adjusted Indu's dress, and to her horror, it now showed off an ample amount of soft, pillowy brown cleavage. Indu felt like she'd melt. Imagine if her husband or son saw her here, dressed like a cheap, second rate slut. Indu went back to change when she noticed that the boy was still standing in a nearby aisle, pretending to look at clothes with an ever growing bulge in his pants. She was ashamed of her outfit, but felt curious about this strange boy. Indu asked Raven to bring her other clothes to try on. She went back inside the dressing room and changed back into her regular clothes. When Raven returned, she handed Indu a variety of clothes to try on. Indu ducked back into the dressing room and came out in an outfit that surprised even Raven at her bravado.

Indu felt she would die of embarrasment. She was wearing a bright red T-shirt with a plunging neckline and blue denim shorts that showed lots of leg and accentuated the curves of her motherly ass. Her long, tan legs stretched out and the large, round mounds that were her breasts seemed like they could smother someone to death as they were nearly bulging out of the tight shirt she was wearing.

Raven looked surprised and even a little intrigued by the MILF that was standing before her. Indu didn't seem very confident, and even came across as mortified that she was wearing such clothes, but one couldn't deny that she had a body to die for. "How do I look?", Indu asked, tentatively. Raven replied with," I'm amazed you'd settle for anyone with your looks. You look like you could be a model." Indu blushed furiously, and blushed even more when she saw the boy from earlier leering at her with a cocky smirk.

Raven followed her gaze and realized what was going on. Indu was just trying to tease some horny boy. Raven decided to aid her in this, whether she wanted it or not. She knocked over Indu's purse, and as Indu reached down to pick it up, the boy got a good glimpse of Indu's luscious Indian cleavage. He wanted desperately to bend her over and fuck her silly.

"Ma'am, while that outfit looks good on you, I'm sure you can do even better," Raven told Indu. Raven brought her several new sets of clothing, each one more revealing than the last. Indu spent time trying on each, feeling a red hot embarrasment within each time she stepped out in clothes she thought were only for American girls who sleep around.

She came out wearing tube tops and semitransparent leggings, dresses with ample cleavage that were several inches too high, progressing to seductive lingerie. She'd faint if someone she knew saw her in this position. She wanted to stop, but Raven grew more daring and bossy with each new set of clothes, and even Indu was somewhat enjoying herself and the reactions the perverted boy was giving her. His shorts looked like they were about to bust open as a result of the strained fabric against the outline of his now clearly erect cock.

Indu finally came out in a light blue one piece swimsuit in which her well endowed breasts and sizable ass were spilling out. She was mortified by the way she looked, and even more by how other people in the mall were seeing her. She looked like a grownup version of the whores she warned her son about. The young boy had moved closer and looked like a leopard about to pounce on its pray. Raven had a ditzy smile on her face and even looked a little... aroused. Raven walked away, promising to bring her yet more clothes that she felt would look good on Indu.

Indu was feeling very humiliated and exposed. She regretted letting Raven talk her into wearing such clothes. She imagined the shame she would bring to her family if word got out that she wore such lewd clothes. She rushed back inside to the dressing room to change, when she heard footsteps behind her. "Aaugh!", she cried, as she was grabbed from behind with a mouth placed over her mouth to stifle noise. The strong hands that abducted her were now dragging her into a stall, all the while groping and grabbing at her voluptuous tits and ass.

The hands let go of her as the door behind them closed and she turned to see the boy from earlier. Only, she noted that he'd pulled down his shorts, and hanging from between was the biggest cock she'd ever seen. No Indian man she'd ever heard of had a cock that massive...

Part 2:

Indu was shocked at what she saw. The boy stood in front of her with a throbbing erection, and she felt mortified at being reduced to a lewdly dressed slut for a perverted white boy. He was ogling her plump, Indian milf body and he had a hungry look in his eyes. Her black bra straps were visible in her outfit and the light color of her swimsuit meant it was essentially transparent, leaving her panties clearly visible through the thin cloth.

She felt so embarrassed at how her soft tits and juicy ass were on display for this white boy, yet her pussy was so wet and excited at the same time!

"You've been teasing me for a while, haven't you slut? Well how about you take care of this?", he said, pointing to his erection. Indu blushed and responded with, "No thank you". She wanted to tell him off but she was too embarrassed and, admittedly, turned on. She walked out of the dressing room, but not before the daring boy gave her a tight slap on her fat, brown, juicy Indian ass. Indu blushed and her face turned a deep shade of red as she rushed out of the room. She wanted to leave, but just as she was preparing to, she bumped into Raven.

"Oh hi there!", said Raven, with a naughty grin plastered to her slutty face. She eyed up Indu, and to Indu's horror, gave her even more revealing outfits to put on. Raven handed her several pieces of lingerie that showed far more than she'd be comfortable wearing. She wanted to leave, but she knew Raven wouldn't have it and she couldn't leave in the skanky swimsuit she was wearing. She picked out the most modest outfit and went to go change.

Indu stepped into a free spot and heard the door close behind her. She turned and saw the boy standing in front of her yet again, this time with his shorts pulled up but the outline of his cock very visible. She felt so powerless and ashamed of herself.

"Sorry if I disturbed you before, but I need help picking out lingerie for my girlfriend. Would you please help me?", he inquired, with a look that said he wouldn't take no for an answer. "No, I don't think that would be appropriate for me to do with a boy your age, please leave and let me change", said Indu. The boy turned and left, but Indu had a sinking feeling he'd be back. Indu decided to change into her original outfit and went to leave.

As she opened the dressing room door, Raven stood there with the sluttiest piece of lingerie she'd been exposed to yet. "Ma'am, I know that you might not have liked some of our other outfits, but I insist you try this one. I have no doubt that you'll look wonderful in it." Indu didn't think she could tolerate anymore humiliation, but Raven was very persuasive and Indu was too timid to stand up for herself.

Indu lowered her eyes out of shame and took the lingerie with her into the dressing room. She emerged in a lacy black nightgown that was semi transparent and showed off lots of skin, as well as her thin bra and panties which left her nipples and pussy partly exposed. She wanted to leave that instant, but the boy from earlier was standing outside and she was secretly enjoying teasing him and all the attention he gave to her curvy body, even if it was wrong and humiliating for her to do such a thing as a married mother.

She felt like such a dirty whore in this exposed state. The dress clung to her body tightly and she didn't like the looks that other women were giving her as they walked past the changing rooms. Indu decided that she would leave this time, no matter what Raven said, but before she could do so, a clumsy young boy bumped into her and spilled a cup of water all over her. Indu was soaked, and the dress clung so tightly to her body that everything was clearly visible up close. The boy stuttered out an apology and ran off while rubbing at his crotch. Indu was going to call for help, but at that moment, the perverted teenager from earlier caught her eye. He was eyeing her, albeit from a distance, much more hungrily now and he didn't seem like he would leave.

Indu suddenly felt a hand on her lower back. She turned and saw Raven with a flirty smile.
 
Last edited:
From what I've read from other users, people are getting tired of these Indian girls getting blackmailed or degraded stories. People want to see more stories about Indian girl's getting seduced by a man's charm.
 
I like the idea. I have been following Priyanka Chopra on Instagram. She is as everyone knows marrying a white dude. The hate she gets from Indian men in the comments is a cross between very sad and hilarious. The idea of any conservative Indian women getting plowed by an army of black or white dudes works for me. Good for them.

Yes agree! Any in the story the mom is married and still gets a train run on her so there going to be hot
 
I possess zero knowledge of current Indian society. Please enlighten me.

Is there cultural pressure or a trend for Indian mothers to become sluts? Are slutty Indian mothers taboo, or prized, or shunned? Are there caste differences -- are upper- or lower-caste Hindu mothers, or Muslims or Jains or Gurkhas, more or less likely to turn slut? Do Indian young men want slut mothers? Does Indian society promote or accept motherfucking? How do married Indian men react to their wives going slut?

I ask because I see so many mentions of slut Indian mothers. Is that a norm?
 
I possess zero knowledge of current Indian society. Please enlighten me.

Is there cultural pressure or a trend for Indian mothers to become sluts? Are slutty Indian mothers taboo, or prized, or shunned? Are there caste differences -- are upper- or lower-caste Hindu mothers, or Muslims or Jains or Gurkhas, more or less likely to turn slut? Do Indian young men want slut mothers? Does Indian society promote or accept motherfucking? How do married Indian men react to their wives going slut?

I ask because I see so many mentions of slut Indian mothers. Is that a norm?
No it's because they are so shy conservative and traditional housewives, they gave been with only one man and are loyal..so thinking that such a pious lady end being a whore is hot
 
From what I've read from other users, people are getting tired of these Indian girls getting blackmailed or degraded stories. People want to see more stories about Indian girl's getting seduced by a man's charm.

You can try the stories I wrote ,it's about a girl getting charmed by a black man in one and a white man in other and have a one night stand .
 
Back
Top