Cadet Calais Lost In Space (Closed for CG Raven)

RobynTashaYa

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 18, 2017
Posts
1,099
The ‘Emergency Code’ sounded throughout the craft calling all hands to stand by for further orders. Within a few seconds Captain Barnard addressed the crew. “We have received a distress call from Starbase Beta 52 and are having to change course and proceed at maximum speed. Barnard out!”

Sitting in her quarters Cadet Tasha Calais heard the call and prepared herself for whatever might follow. Just nineteen years old she had dedicated herself to pursuing a career in Space Engineering. After graduating from her college in Birmingham she applied to join the space exploration project and on her first placement she was assigned to the SS Zeus, a battle cruiser sent to provide protection to the settlement on Planet XVZ21. The planet was rich in gold and the rare mineral stang which could be used to provide fuel back on earth. Starbase Beta 52 was a staging post where the miners of XVZ21 role broke their journey while travelling with their cargo to Earth.

The Earth in the year 2545 was governed by the United International Congress or UIC as it was called. In the late 21st Century the environmental crisis on Earth was so bad humanity’s only hope was an international government which would use all the resources available to solve the problem.

As the crisis began to fade the Congress turned its attention to space travel and once warp travel was achieved by Professor Turner in 2230 space exploration was a reality. Of course there were always going to be criminals, pirates who roamed space seeking their fortune. It was to prevent such piracy that SS Zeus was launched in 2539.

Calais was six foot one inch tall. Dedicated to playing football in the winter and cricket in the summer her slender, athletic body weighed just sixty eight kilograms. Her blonde hair was complemented by her deep blue eyes which gazed ahead constantly asking questions.

Putting her study material away Calais put her belt round her waste and attached her phaser gun. Suddenly the claxon sounded and the First Officer announced “ALL CREW TO BATTLE STATIONS!” Calais raced to the bridge and awaited orders.
janicerand1.jpg
 
Last edited:
It was a calculated risk and one if it worked out would prove to be quite profitable. Lorax absently stoked his ginger beard as he once again studied the hologram of Starbase Beta 52. Yes it was risky but if they could infiltrate Beta 52 via the cooling ducts, disable the weapons systems, and isolate central control it just might work. Lorax knew that other pirates had been stepping up their attacks on XVZ21 stang convoys between XVZ21 and within a thousand parsec of Starbase Beta 52, just beyond the Starbase’s effective sensor range. “Mister Grasnode bring her to a heading of red 045 all ahead 2/3 and engage quantum drive.” Lorax turned to the Baterrian “And mind that you keep the dark mater drive in the green as I have no desire to be vaporized this morning.”

The Chained Unicorn healed to port and steadied up on course 315. There was a sensual purr to the ship queller drive as the Chained Unicorn came up to 2/3 power ahead. She was a Quarian design frigate armed with pulsar cannons, a bank of 24 photon torpedoes, 20 facing forward and 4 facing aft to discourage any one from perusing her too closely. Lorax had also equipped the Chained Unicorn with the latest cloaking technology. Battles were often won in the first few minutes of an engagement and the ability to strike from a cloaked position could make the difference between winning and losing a battle. Lorax had no intention of fighting a pitch battle this was to be a hit, snatch, and run operation. Get the goods and get the hell out, and back across the UIC frontier and into the no man’s land that lay between the junction of Romulin, and UIC space.

“Arm all weapons system, shields up, all ahead full impulse, engage cloaking.” After each command the first office Mister Grasnode replied aye Captain. When they had closed within 20 parsecs Lorax gave the command “Fire away the boarding party.

%%%%

Starbase Beta 52 was rocked by the full broadside of the pirate frigate. The first twenty minutes of the engagement was pure confusion and in that confusion the Chained Unicorn’s boarding party had successfully infiltrated Beta 52, disabled the weapon system, cut communications to central control, and for good measure set life support to menial. By minute twenty-five the battle was over and they were loading a king’s ransom of stang into the Chained Unicorn’s hole.

“Captain a CUI a battle cruiser, Zeus class……… I think it is the Zeus Captain.” It was too late to run the only advantage Lorax had was that Starbase Beta52 masked him from the Zeus. ‘Engage cloaking now ….silent routine.” When you can’t run there is only one thing to do……..FIGHT!
 
On the Bridge of SS Zeus the Captain and Crew observed the attack on Starbase Beta 52. The sensors detected that the attackers had not completely disabled the life support systems because such action would be considered a 'Capital Offence' meaning the crew of the Zeus would show no mercy to the attackers. Whoever was responsible for this attack definitely knew their rights.

"Cadet, open all channels"!" Captain Barnard ordered Calais.

"Aye Sir!" Calais replied and adjusted the dials of the communication system.

Barnard stood firm as he made he communicated with the attackers "This is the UIC Cruiser SS Zeus and I demand your immediate unconditional surrender!"

Calais noted the buckled starboard side of the enemy ship and noted it was battle hardened as no doubt were the crew. She had faced this situation many times before on simulators but this was real life and she felt the adrenaline surge through her young body.

First Officer David Curley reported "The attacker is a Quarian design frigate, the Chained Unicorn ."

"What do we know of her Cadet?" Barnard asked

Again Calais worked her controls "Sir the Chained Unicorn was due to be scrapped back in 2240 but was hi jacked on her way to the destruction centre. She looks as though the hi jackers have modified her installing a cloaking device as well as aft photon torpedoes. From what I can see Sir the new features have been cannibalised from other ships. And from what I can see she's been involved in many battles."

Curley interrupted "She's lowered her shields Sir and is beginning to cloak!" So far only the Melonians had developed a ship that could cloak while their shields were up.

"Arm Photon Torpedoes!" Barnard ordered

"Aye Sir" said Calais as she threw the dial

Again Barnard broadcast a warning "You will immediately cease cloaking and prepare to be boarded. Unless I receive your immediate surrender we will open fire! You will receive no further warning!" Turning to his crew Barnard said "We need two boarding parties, one to board the Chained Unicorn and the other to treat casualties on Beta 52". Turning to Calais he said "You will remain on board here, you're too young and innocent to be risked on an attack."

With a reluctant sigh Calais answered "Aye Sir!" She knew the rules, as a cadet she was not allowed to engage in conflict until she completed her training.

Having receiving no response from the Chained Unicorn and seeing she was about to fully cloak Barnard gave the order "FIRE!" There was a sudden shudder of the bridge as the first torpedo made its way to its target.
 
“Captain a CUI a battle cruiser, Zeus class……… I think it is the Zeus Captain.” It was too late to run the only advantage Lorax had was that Starbase Beta52 masked him from the Zeus. ‘Engage cloaking now ….silent routine.” When you can’t run there is only one thing to do……..FIGHT!

Lorax knew that the last thing the captain of the “Zeus” would expect was an attack. He also knew that Jane’s interstellar war ships would list the “The Chained Unicorn” as listed as Quarian design frigate due to be scrapped back in 2240 but was hi jacked on her way to the destruction centre. It was reasonable to assume that the captain of the “Zeus” had concluded that he had a cloaking device as the only way that he could get that close to Starbase Beta 52. Lorax was quite sure that he did not know that the “Chained Unicorn” was equipped with Melonian cloaking device. “Lower shields Mister Grasnode.”

Grasnode looked at his Captain as if was crazy. “I have found that if you do exactly what the enemy is expecting he becomes over confident. When the cloaking device surges engage shields, ready all photon torpedoes, and deploy the queller decoy.” That decoy would simulate the “Chain Unicorn” hopefully to give Lorax an edge. As in all battles the best laid plans often evaporate with the first shot fired.

Lorax saw the spread of Photon torpedoes track right through the Queller decoy, all he hoped was the captain of the “Zeus” had not tried to beam over a boarding party. “Target the Zeus…….Fire forward photon torpedoes!...........Target Beta 52 with aft tubes………Fire.” The Chain Unicorn” materialized off the “Zeus’s” starboard side close aboard. “Rack her with a full Broadside…………Then call away the boarding party………..Mister Grasnode take one boarding party to disable the engines…………I’ll take the other to the bridge to get the latest CUI codes and recognition signals.

Lorax and 10 of his pirate crew materialized on the bridge of the “Zeus” fully armed and armored their pulsator phazers set to a level of stun just below what would be a fatal setting. The first man shot was Captain Barnard he hadn’t even been able to rise from his command chair.
 
Calais was on the Zeus to learn, and she was learning more lessons today than she could have ever had done at the seminary on the simulators. Captain Barnard had done everything by the book and by now the Chained Unicorn should have been captured.

“Sir, the enemy is cloaking and has the shields up!” First Officer Curley observed. “Cadet” he turned to Calais “What do we know?”

Calais adjusted her screen and reported back “Two years ago a Melonian ship was struck by a meteor in the Portdonian sector. The crew escaped with their lives but when they returned to arrange destruction they found scavengers had removed the cloaking device.” She touched more dials “It shouldn’t work on the Chained Unicorn but ...” Her voice dropped as the enemy photon torpedoes struck the Zeus. Alarm sirens sounded then Calais reported “Beta 52 has also been attacked Sir!”

Another alarm sounded and the bosun, a young Spanish girl named Maria reported “Engines disabled Sir!” As she spoke an enemy boarding party materialised and immediately fired on Captain Barnard.

Calais threw herself to the ground and drew her weapon and fired taking out two attackers. Curley shot one but was soon taken out himself. Calais shot one more before her weapon was kicked from her hand. Somersaulting into an upright position she saw more invaders materialise as she grabbed a communicator and threw it with all her might and struck an invader on the temple. She turned to see one of the invaders fire his weapon towards her. Her body shook with the impact which took all the air out of her lungs as the deck seemed to rise up to meet her just before everything went blank.
 
Captain Barnard crumpled to the deck of the Zeus’ bridge stunned by Lorax’s phaser. All chaos broke out on the bridge of the Zeus in a close quarter’s fire fight. Lorax had to duck and roll to his side to avoid being hit by a young blonde officer who was lying prone by the Zeus; communication console. He had to grudgingly omit that she was a good shot. She had taken out two of his crew with two quick shots and then a third. Lorax’s boarding party had their phaser’s set to maximum stun The Zeus crew’s were not.

What a little “Spitfire” the young blonde office was. Even when her phaser had been shot from her hand and her fingers were numb and basically useless she had picked up a communicator and threw it with all the might she could muster and struck a Boatswain in the temple knocking the Baterrian unconscious before she herself was stunned and dropped to the deck. With the Zeus’s bridge secured the boarding party went about their tasks of pulling the latest CUI codes and recognition signals, disabling weapons systems, and helm control.

“All secure Sir!” Mister Knock the Third Officer of the “Chained Unicorn” reported to Lorax. “Very well Mr. Knock. All hands return to the “Chain Unicorn” and take that little “Spitfire” along as well.” Lorax ordered as he pointed to the little blonde lying prostrate at his feet. Knock rolled the unconscious young girl over with his toe. It was then as Lorax got his first good look at her and he smiled. “She is quite beautiful Mr. Knock”. It was then that he saw that she was only a CUI cadet and that meant that she was very young. Third Officer Knock also noticed her youth and beauty as well and a wicked grin bowed his lips. “Have her cuffed and brought to my cabin.” The wicked grin faded from Knock’s face. “Aye, Aye Captain.”

“Mr. Knock there will be others for you to chose from I am sure that First Officer Grasnode has found some tasty little morsels in engineering as well as those we have found here on the bridge.” All and all it had been a very profitable day so far, the “Chained Unicorn’s” hole full of stang and they had taken a dozen young human beauties from both the raid on Beta 52 and from the assault and boarding of the CUI battle cruiser “Zeus”. There was no doubt in Lorax’s mind that they would bring a king’s ransom each in the Baterrian slave markets of the Terminus System.

Once on board the “Chained Unicorn” Lorax turned to the Helmsman set a course for the demilitarized zone between CUI space and the Romulus Empire, then cloak and lay in a course for the slave markets of Ios.” Loarx smiled wickedly. “I have a young guest in my cabin and it would be rude not to entertain her.” The bridge watch laugh as Lorax left the bridge.
 
There was a sense of confusion in Calais’s mind as she finally began to regain consciousness. The room she was in was very dark but as she opened her eyes she saw a bright light. Somewhere in the back of her confused mind she remembered that some said at death you are aware of a dark tunnel, a bright light and a spiritual being. Was this death? Her head thudded as she saw the spiritual being was none other than one of the invaders.

With a mind numbing reality the memory of what had happened came flooding back. Her head hurt, her legs were weak and as she tried to stand she felt dizzy. “Who ... who are you?” She asked as finally got on her feet, “Where am I?” She nearly lost her balance and had to sit back down on the bed. “What happened to the Captain?”

She tried to find her communicator and realised she no longer had it. Hearing the engines fire up she knew they were about to hit wharp speed. The engines shuddered a little and even in her numbed state she knew there was a fault with it. Addressing her captor she said “You’ll have to get that fixed before long or you’ll have a breach!” Her head swam again and she quickly sank back to sleep.

When she woke the ship had stopped and she lifted her head to see Lorax standing in front of her. Sitting up she cried out “ My mouth feels like the bottom of a parrot’s cage, I need water!”
 
“Have her cuffed and brought to my cabin.” Mr. Knock rolled cadet Calais on to her stomach once more and drawing her arms behind her hand cuffed her. Then hoisted the young human beauty over his shoulder as if she was light as a feather for transport back to the “Chained Unicorn”. Third Officer Knock loved the feel of young Calais’s supple young body against his and his lust for the young golden haired human grew but he knew that there would be hell to pay if he acted out on those feeling of lust, Perhaps he could sample her charms once the Captain tired of her after all it was a long flight to the slave markets of Ious.

Günter Lorax smiled at the way he Knock had hand cuffed the young CUI cadet. The position had her back arched and her firm young breasts straining against the material of her uniform blouse as if begging to be free. Her honey golden mane was in wild disarray and formed a golden halo that surrounded her angelic face. There was no doubt that this ravishing young beauty was young very young to be serving even as a cadet on a CUI battle cruiser, she could be no more than nineteen or twenty at most. As Lorax drank in ever sensual curve of the bound young cadets’ gorgeous body she began to stir and rejoin the land of the living.

“Who ... who are you?” Calais’ voice was husky, a dry rasp, as she tried to stand only to fall back on Lorax’s bunk to lay there like a helpless little kitten. “Where am I? What happened to the Captain?” the questions came in a rush as this sweet young golden beauty tried to make sense of what had happened on the bridge of the Zeus and to her. The little puzzled look that wrinkled the girl’s little button nose was adorable, the way she cocked her head as the “Chained Unicorn’s” went from impulse to warp drive made her look all the more desirable. “You’ll have to get that fixed before long or you’ll have a breach!”

Once more the young cadet collapsed from the effects of having been stunned during her capture. When she once more rejoined the land of the living Lorax was setting in a chair just watching her. Even sitting Calais could see he was a big man, not fat but tall and his arms were well muscled and his chest was broad. His hair was ginger with a touch of sliver at the temples and was close cropped. “My mouth feels like the bottom of a parrot’s cage, I need water!”

Lorax threw back his head and laughed before pouring some water into a tumbler and bringing it to Calais’ lips for her to take a sip. “You my dear are a captive of the “Brotherhood” and your worth is solely based on your youth and your beauty.” The “Brotherhood was a notorious intergalactic ring of pirates and slavers and given her youth and beauty there could be little doubts as to her future the only question was would it be the slave markets of Membar or Ious. “What’s your name girl?” As he spoke Lorax rose from his chair to tower over the young bound cadet.

“Shall we see what you are hiding under that uniform?” Lorax slowly began to unzip the young cadet’s blouse.
 
”What’s your name girl?” Most of what Lorax had said was lost in the blurr of confusion Calais was still experiencing after she fell to the stun gun. She felt the cooling relief of the water drain down her throat and tried to focus her thoughts as this giant of a man rose from his seat and began to approach her. What was her name? She had to focus on the ‘official response’ but before she could get her thoughts together Lorax was in her space with his hands moving towards her uniform. She shuddered as the words spilled out ”Shall we see what you are hiding under that uniform?”

Calais felt her fears build, her ambition to join the Space Exploration Project had dominated her life since she could remember. She had kept herself fit, healthy and single minded to achieve her ambition with no time for or interest in men. Now this man, this tyrant, this handsome hunk was unzipping her top. Hurriedly her mind was totally clear. “You asked my name ... all I’m obliged to give you under the Inter Planetary Regulations is my name, rank and number. Tasha Calais, Cadet, 844018E! And may I remind you you are responsible for the well-being of your prisoners and the penalty for breaking this responsibility is life imprisonment!”

Fighting back as best as she Calais issued a challenge “If you’re so strong, so powerful fight me, a mere nineteen year old girl, fight me hand to hand. If I win you put me and any other captives on a shuttle craft and send us back into Earth Space. But if you win I’ll be your’s to do with as you please!” Calais was the reigning female Champion of the whole fleet and believed she could take him so she added “Surely you’re not scared of me, are you?”
 
“You asked my name ... all I’m obliged to give you under the Inter Planetary Regulations is my name, rank and number. Tasha Calais, Cadet, 844018E! And may I remind you, you are responsible for the well-being of your prisoners and the penalty for breaking this responsibility is life imprisonment!”

Lorax threw back his head in laughter, what a little “Spitfire this young blonde beauty was. Despite her bravado he could smell her fear see it in the clear depths of her soft eyes. It was about time that she understood exactly what her position was. “Miss Calais we of the brotherhood are not bound by your conventions and your are not prisoners of war but captives to be sold to the highest bidder if I so choose.” His dark hazel eyes showed no sign of mercy as again the soft metallic whisper of Tasha’s uniform zipper slid further down until the firm curve of her breast was clearly visible to Lorax.

“If you’re so strong, so powerful fight me, a mere nineteen year old girl, fight me hand to hand. If I win you put me and any other captives on a shuttle craft and send us back into Earth Space. But if you win I’ll be your’s to do with as you please!......” Lorax saw a confidence in this young teen beauty’s eyes that she would win. “Surely you’re not scared of me, are you?”

“You my dear are in no position to refuse me if I wish to take you right here and now.” As he spoke Günter Lorax eased the zipper of Tasha’s uniform down to her naval His finger slid between the material of her uniform and her soft creamy ivory skin to fully reveal her firm young breast straining against her bra. His dark hazel eyes held Tasha’s captive as he cupped her breasts and his thumb grazed her nipples through the thin material of her bra.

“So you want to fight for your honor and virtue my little Amazon Spitfire!” He slipped Tasha’s breast from her bra his thumbs rolling the young beauty’s pale pink rosebud nipples under the pads of his thumbs until they were hard little pebbles crowning her now puffy dusky pink areolas. “Then like a true Amazon warrior you well do it bare breasted Miss Calais!” Lorax was pleased at how responsive this young cadet’s gorgeous young body was. “I accept your challenge Cadet Tasha Calais, 844018E.” Günter buckled a slave collar around Tasha’s slender throat and locked in place before releasing her bound wrists from the handcuffs. ”Just a little precaution to keep you from doing something foolish my dear. Shall we say in an hour.”

Mr. Knock came to get Tasha to escort her to the ships fighting ring. He smiled when he saw that the Captain had taken her uniform and lift her in her in a sort pleated fighting skirt and bare breasted. He knew he could not touch her now but she would be his soon her or later.
When Tasha entered the ring Lorax simply commanded Knock to remove the slave collar from around the young cadet’s neck. When the collar was removed Günter dropped down into a grappling stance. He knew that to under estimate an opponent could lead to disaster. True he had height, reach, and weight on his side. But this ravishing young Spitfire had youth, quickness, and flexibility on her side. Günter Lorax had no intention of under estimating this vivacious young beauty.
 
Calais hated herself when she felt her nipples harden in Lorax’s hands, no man had ever touched them before and she didn’t know what to expect. But she wasn’t prepared for the excitement that ripped through her body and the feelings she was getting ... down there!

Her heart skipped a beat when Lorax accepted her challenge and demanded she fight bare chested. Calais heard the jeering and shouting from Lorax’s men and when she was placed in the fighting ring she saw her opponent for the first time. He was a hunk, truly fit specimen of a man but she had to shake herself out of this fantasy. She had to win to save her other crew mates.

Her slave collar was removed and a Klingon sabre was placed in her hands. Calais stepped forward and looked Lorax straight in the eye. “I see your not fighting fair” she challenged “you should remove your top too!” As the crew cheered Lorax removed his shirt. Calais seized the opportunity to change tactic. With one move she knocked Lorax’s weapon out of his hand. She immediately dropped her own weapon and stepped forward and pulled Lorax into a passionate kiss. “Take me to your quarters” she whispered “make passionate love to me and then let me join your crew!”

This was the biggest gamble of her life and Calais had staked everything on Lorax’s next move.
 
Tasha Calais was led into the fighting ring by Mr. Knock who had plans for the fiery little human beauty. When Tasha entered the ring Lorax simply commanded Knock to remove the slave collar from around the young cadet’s neck. When the collar was removed Lorax dropped down into a grappling stance as Tasha was handed a Klingon saber. The young cadet taunted Lorax; “I see you’re not fighting fair” Tasha smiled charmingly as she challenged “you should remove your top too!”. The crew laughed as the Captain removed his shirt. His chest and arms bore the scares of many battles and the tattoo of a dragon peeked over his shoulder its eyes holding the young girl’s in its gaze. Lorax was no fool he took off his shirt so that a moment’s notice it could be used as a weapon if Tasha decided to make a charge with her Klingon saber. Even he was not prepared for this young human beauty’s move, she immediately dropped her own weapon and stepped forward and pulled Lorax into a passionate kiss. “Take me to your quarters” she whispered “make passionate love to me and then let me join your crew!”

Lorax fingers entwined tightly into Tasha’s honey blonde hair, his bare chest crushed to her naked breasts, he snapped her head back and kissed her deeply. Lorax let that kiss linger and deepen until there was no past, no future, just here and now and that one kiss. He let the kiss linger until they shared the same life giving breath. When Lorax broke that kiss he left Tasha Calais breathless. He swept the young blonde into his arms as if she was as light as a feather and carried her from the fighting ring back to his cabin where he deposited her in the middle of his bunk and glared down at her.

“What are you up to Cadet Calais?” Lorax’s voice was dark, lost somewhere between a base and a baritone, and was felt as much as it was heard. “Your shipmates will be sold as captives, to be sold to the highest bidder if I so choose.” He stared down at the half naked teen beauty, then a wicked smile bowed his lips. “How many lovers have you welcomed between those long gorgeous legs of yours Cadet Calais?” He was bringing crude and confrontational. “And why shouldn’t I sell you as well once I have tired of you?”
 
The kiss was deeper and more fulfilling than anything Calais could have possibly imagined. Lorax’s rough chest stimulated her nipples causing them to send lightning bolts through her body and stimulating an unfamiliar stimulation ‘down there’.

Feeling her body surrender completely to her conqueror Calais was carried to her captors bedroom and laid down on the bed. Pulling Lorax’s mouth down to her’s to claim another long lingering kiss.

When Lorax questioned her motives Calais whispered “You have no idea how tyrannical the UIC have become, many of us long for the freedom to roam the galaxy without the laws and threats we hear every day. My fellow crew members would make you even better equipped to tackle Kilogan!” (Kilogan was a rebel Romulan who had built a team of Romulans, Klingons, Humans and Dramans. Every other pirate leader had to pay him half of everything they pillaged).

Calais got impatient “You ask me how many lovers I’ve had? The answer is none, I’ve never had the time but you can change all that, you can make love to me now.” When Lorax mentioned her predicament Calais answered “O Captain Lorax, I’m going to give you the greatest sex you’ve ever had! You’ll not want to trade me in!”

Pulling Lorax back into a kiss Calais moved Lorax’s right hand up to her left breast and braced herself to finally lose her virginity.
 
As soon as Tasha was laid on his bed she reached up and drew Lorax to her for a long lingering kiss. He could feel the hunger in that kiss as if she had never been kissed in such a way before and now it was her turn to savor that dark sexual joy. When he had broken that kiss she seemed to pout like a little girl that has lost something special to her. He looked down on her and questioned her motives.

“You have no idea how tyrannical the UIC have become, many of us long for the freedom to roam the galaxy without the laws and threats we hear every day. My fellow crew members would make you even better equipped to tackle Kilogan!” So this little spitfire was trying to convince him not to sell her companions. “You ask me how many lovers I’ve had? The answer is none, I’ve never had the time but you can change all that, you can make love to me now.” He raised his eyebrow in disbelief that this gorgeous young creature was sill an untouched virgin. The way she was openly offering her body to him and the shy little coquette look she gave him made that very hard to believe.

Lorax decided to push Tasha a little further telling her “And why shouldn’t I sell you as well once I have tired of you?” and the little blonde vixen shot back; “O Captain Lorax, I’m going to give you the greatest sex you’ve ever had! You’ll not want to trade me in!” With that bold statement Tasha reached up Pulling Lorax back into a kiss she moved Lorax’s right hand up to her left breast and her body tensed, braced itself to finally lose her precious virginity.

It was time to find out if this little spitfire was really as bold as she made out to be, or if she truly was a virgin. He rolled over on to his back and simply said, “Strip for me Cadet Calais.” He waited to see what the young girl would do. Once she had striped he had every intentions of having her remove his clothing as well. He would soon know if she was a blushing virgin or a little tart.
 
Calais was thoroughly caught up in the moment as she prepared herself for her first sexual encounter. Suddenly the whole body of the ship shook and the attack sirens sounded. Over the speakers came the call “ALL CREW TO ACTION STATIONS!” Lorax cursed under his breath as he and Calais leaped from the bed. Noticing one of Lorax’s battle shirts Calais grabbed it and quickly covered her nakedness.

As they approached the bridge another blast shook the craft and a report shared the news the wharp core was damaged and the chief engineer and his mate were injured. Lorax ordered engineering to slow to impulse speed but there was no response.

Suddenly the ship was hailed by the attackers, a Klingon patrol vessel, The Bourn. The attackers demanded the immediate surrender and ordered the pirates to disengage wharp. “We can’t do it Sir” the pilot said. “If we do she’ll blow”.

Calais had a thought “We can use some of the stang as a weapon to block the enemy’s ability to attack us. If we load it into a probe missile it will block their engines. That will give us enough speed to escape before I can repair the core casing.”

Taking Xander, one of her fellow cadets with her, Calais dashed to the engines. There were a few more shots from both sides before Calais dispatched the stang which was sucked into the attacker’s vents causing damage to the thrusters and forcing them to reduce down to impulse speed.

When the attacker’s engine spluttered Calais briefly accelerated the engines before carrying out an emergency repair. With grease on her face and the buttons of her emergency shirt half open Calais returned to the bridge where she was greeted by cheers from some of the pirates. Walking up to Lorax she said “I told you we would be useful. Now, what were we doing before we were so rudely interrupted?” She gave him her ‘little girl lost, come and get me’ look
 
Last edited:
Tasha had responded well to the crisis as a CUI cadet should and though her performance was stellar it proved to Lorax just how much she had been indoctrinated. When the attacker’s engine spluttered Calais briefly accelerated the engines before carrying out an emergency repair. With grease on her face and the buttons of her emergency shirt half open Calais returned to the bridge where she was greeted by cheers from some of the pirates. Walking up to Lorax she said “I told you we would be useful. Now, what were we doing before we were so rudely interrupted?” She gave him her ‘little girl lost, come and get me’ look.

Lorax put aside his concerns about Tasha Calais and met her shy little girl lost look with one that was more akin to that of the Big Bad Wolf when he met little Red Riding Hood. He swept Tasha into his arms and carried her to his cabin. He reclined on his bed and with a great smile he said, “I believe you were going to strip for me Cadet Calais.” He paused for a moment then he continued,” Then we will see if you can get your Captain ready for action Miss Calais”. He clasped his hands behind his head as he waited to see if she did as she was told. There was also the question if she truly was a virgin.
 
With the sound of the crew’s cheering sounding round the bridge Calais allowed herself to collapse into Lorax’s arms and be carried into his cabin. She responded to the passionate kiss delivered to her now love bruised lips with a long groan. Lorax placed her on her feet and then reclined onto the bed reminding Calais of his previous demand that she stripped.

Holding his gaze Calais whispered “I’m sorry I got grease on your shirt, but you know what I had to do in that engine room”. Licking her lips she added “I’ll take it off.” For the second time her breasts were exposed to the Captain’s gaze. Reaching down she unzipped her boots then the side of her skirt leaving her panties as the only garment still in place. Looking at her new captain she said “If I remember Sir, you removed your top too.”

So many emotions were rushing round Calais’s mind, fear, excitement, embarrassment and the feeling any novice experiences when attempting something for the first time. She knew this day would come one day and now she was facing it in a few moments time. She was glad UIC insisted it’s female crew members received the birth control injection before every voyage, they knew that men and women travelling together would be tempted to get ‘close’. And she also knew someone like Lorax would be full of potent seed that would cause havoc with s girl’s unprotected ovaries.

Feeling her legs shake Calais knew it was something of a miracle she had remained intact for nineteen years and she hoped Lorax would be gentle. Taking a deep breath she stammered “I ... I don’t know what to do ... please ... pl ... please Sir ... can you teach me please!”
 
“I’m sorry I got grease on your shirt, but you know what I had to do in that engine room”. The young cadet let the tip of her little pink tongue sensually slide across the bow of her lips and then added “I’ll take it off.” Her voice was soft and sensual as she drew the Captain’s shirt up over her little honey blonde head and tossed it aside to once more stand bare breasted before Lorax.

What a sex and sensual little kitten this young blonde beauty was. The coquettish little smile, the soft pink maidenly blush as she had tossed the shirt away had him wanting more. He enjoyed the sight of her peaked little pale pink nipples, which crowned her dusky pink nipples. The way she bent down to unzip her boots and stepped out of them to stand before him in nothing but her skirt. The slow sensual way that she slid the zipper down, the little wiggle of her hips as it cascaded down her long sculptured legs to lay pooled around her trim little ankles. He had to laugh as she cooed “If I remember Sir, you removed your top too” as she stepped out of her skirt to stand before him in only her prim and proper panties.

Her little strip tease had convinced Lorax once more that this young sensual creature could not possibly be a virgin and yet as she stood there her bright blue eyes demurely dropped, Tasha blushed the most adorable shade of pink from the tip of her little button nose to the tips of her toes. She took a deep breath she stammered “I ... I don’t know what to do ... please ... pl ... please Sir ... can you teach me please!”

Lorax looked at the young cadet and for the first time he could believe that she was truly a virgin. He slowly sat up in his bunk. “Take off your panties Cadet Calais.” His voice had softened as he came to realize that this young honey blonde beauty may truly be a virgin. As she stood now before him in all her youthful naked glory, blushing like a bride on her wedding night he held out a hand to her and simply said, Come, I shall teach you.”

He waited for the young cadet to take his hand. He asked her one more question, “How old are you Tasha?” Time seemed to stand still as he held out his hand and waited for her answer.
 
”How old are you Tasha?” Lorax’s voice was a combination of both authority and care as he held his hand out to her leading her gently but commanding. Calais knew that whatever happened now these were the final moments of her maidenhood.

“I’m nineteen Sir” Calais said with a blush “and ... I’ve never had time for men, concentrating on my studies and my career but ... now ...” she bit her lip “it’s time I learned”. She allowed herself to be drawn into a long passionate kiss as she felt Lorax’s hands begin to explore her breasts. She gasped inwardly at this very first encounter as she felt her nipples harden to the captain’s demanding touch. She had heard other girls describe how their men had explored their bodies but she had no idea how intimate it was.

What surprised Calais was the way the sensations transmitted down from her nipples to her deepest, most secret place causing a tingling and a lubrication she never thought possible. Pressing against her was a hardness she knew was only one thing, the hardness that would soon transform her from being a little girl into a woman, a woman in every sense of the word.

Finding herself on her back Calais broke the kiss, held Lorax’s gaze and whispered “Its nearly time isn’t it Sir”
 
He waited for the young cadet to take his hand. He asked her one more question, “How old are you Tasha?” Time seemed to stand still as he held out his hand and waited for her answer. “I’m nineteen Sir” Tasha shyly answered her cheeks blushed the most adorable shade of pink “and ... I’ve never had time for men, concentrating on my studies and my career but ... now ...” She bit her lip, like a naughty little schoolgirl “it’s time I learned”. Tasha said a bit more seriously, and yet there was something in her gaze that had a shy little impish quality.

The young girl put up no resistance as Lorax drew her into a deep passionate kiss. As that kiss deepened and lingered Lorax hands and fingers sensually explored her gorgeous young body, he brushed her nipple with his thumb as he kneaded her breast and was pleased at how her body responded to his touch. Where his hands had gone his lips soon followed. Light little kisses, as light as the caress of a butterfly’s wing, followed the line of her jaw, the sensual curve of Tasha’s neck, a little lover’s nip at the hollow of her neck where neck and shoulder met. The flowed down across Tasha’s chest to explore the firm contours of her breasts. Lorax inhaled one of her nipples, rolled it along the ridged roof of his mouth and swirled his tongue around the stiffening nub. Then he shifted his attention to Tasha’s neglected nipple this time his tongue lazily circled her areola until it was a puffy dusky pink pillow crown by the young beauty’s pale pink nipple. Gripping her taunt nipple between his teeth he inhaled deeply, drawing a cool stream of air over the now feverous nub. “More Cadet Calais?”

His voice was dark and husky as his lust for the young beauty grew. His light, teasing kiss floated lower down across Tasha quivering abdomen. She could feel his hot moist breath wash over her pussy. Each breath stirring the sparse Golden Fleece that barely hid her maiden’s treasure, his tongue snaked out to take his first taste of Tasha’s innocence. “Ummmmm you’re as sweet as summer wine cadet Calais.” Lorax then began to coax the guardian of Maiden’s treasure from its hooded hiding place
 
Calais was all but undone as Lorax took complete control of the situation as he used all his skill to make her seduction complete. The skin surrounding her nipples became tight as Lorax used his mouth to give her breasts dolly bites before drawing cool fresh air across the peak. The deep total thrill generated by the pirate’s expertise was causing sensations the young cadet didn’t know were possible to build down there in her sex and she found herself tensing as a strange warmth was releasing a lubrication to build deep within.

Lorax teased as he asked “More Cadet Calais?” Unable to articulate a response the young virgin let out a deep lustful gasp as she felt Lorax’s face move down, down, down to ... surely not to her sex? Arching upwards she felt his breath on her undefended treasure. In total abandonment Calais found herself fighting her needs, needs she didn’t know she had. Nature began to take over as she found herself reaching down, down to find the manhood that would conquer her virginity.

Taking a deep breath Calais gave out a guttural whisper “I’m ready ... ready to take the next step in my life. Up to now I’ve been tomboy trapped in a girl’s body. I’ve competed with the men at every level and I’ve won. I’ve dedicated my life to space exploration.” She stopped to allow her mind to accept what was happening before adding “Now I’m ready to finally lose my virginity!”
 
Lorax teased Tasha as he asked “More Cadet Calais?” Unable to articulate a response the young virgin let out a deep lustful gasp. His voice was dark and husky as his lust for the young beauty grew. His light, teasing kiss floated lower down across Tasha quivering abdomen. She could feel his hot moist breath wash over her pussy. Each breath stirring the sparse Golden Fleece that barely hid her maiden’s treasure, his tongue snaked out to take his first taste of Tasha’s innocence. “Ummmmm you’re as sweet as summer wine cadet Calais.” Lorax then began to coax the guardian of Maiden’s treasure from its hooded hiding place.

He lashed her clit with tongue, mouth, and teeth until the young virgin was wild with her need to cum, then his assault on her slowed and stilled so she could catch her breath. Taking a deep breath Tasha gave out a guttural whisper “I’m ready ... ready to take the next step in my life. Up to now I’ve been tomboy trapped in a girl’s body. I’ve competed with the men at every level and I’ve won. I’ve dedicated my life to space exploration.” The young virgin blushed crimson as she allow her mind to accept what was happening before shyly adding “Now I’m ready to finally lose my virginity!”

“Then it I shall be my pleasure to oblige you cadet Calais.” Lorax still could not believe that this gorgeous vivacious creature was still a virgin and yet. Sensually, seductively, He kissed his way back up the sensual curves of Tasha’s supple young body as he slipped between her thighs. Günter’s lips tenderly brushed Tasha’s in a seductive kiss, a kiss that invited her to surrender to it, to become lost in its pleasure as it lingered and deepened. The tip of his cock was nestled to Tasha’s virgin folds and as that kiss deepened he entered her chaste young body.

God she was tight, tight as a virgin. He stilled to let her adjust to him and then slowly he began to open her. He took his time and then to his surprise the tip of his cock nudged Tasha’s maiden head, the physical proof that she was indeed a virgin. He drew back and then thrust forward in moment Tasha’s virginity was a thing of the past. There had been a moment of pain which Lorax swallowed in there kiss and then Tasha virginity was just a fading memory as was the pain of its loss.
 
Calais could hear her heartbeat pounding in her ears as the moment of conquest drew near. Lorax’s mout was inflicting unimaginable pleasure to her body as she felt his hot breath on her apex while his tongue brought her to the very brink a mind blowing orgasm.

As she confessed she was ready for her deflowering and Lorax announced his intention of fulfilling her desires. She felt some disappointment as his mouth left her clit but then she felt his hard, urgent, leaking manhood pressing against her thigh before it was repositioned at the entrance of her sex. She tasted herself on Lorax’s lips as he closed in on a passionate kiss.

Calais found herself arching upwards to encourage her new captain to enter her. Her pubic hair bristled as she felt Lorax begin to enter. She knew that all her sporting activity and intense exercise at college meant it was extremely unlikely that her hymen was still intact and yet she felt Lorax bump up against something and she knew he felt it too. Holding his gaze as he withdrew she tried nodding giving him the authority to proceed. Tending herself for the moment of conquest she felt him lurch forward destroying anything that remained of her innocence.

Something in Lorax’s eyes showed her her knew he was her ‘first’ and he stopped for a moment to hug and reassure Calais before he continued. The pain and uncomfortable feeljng begain to be replaced by something above and beyond anything she had ever felt before.

The first part of Calais’s seduction was over. The second was already beginning.
 
God she was tight, tight as a virgin. Tasha arched her gorgeous young body upwards as if encourage her new captain to enter her. Something in her shy eyes, and the blush that kissed her cheeks showed him that he was her ‘first’. He stilled to let her adjust to him and then slowly he began to open her. He took his time and then to his surprise the tip of his cock nudged Tasha’s maiden head, the physical proof that she was indeed a virgin. He drew back and then thrust forward in moment Tasha’s virginity was a thing of the past. There had been a moment of pain which Lorax swallowed in there kiss and then Tasha virginity was just a fading memory as was the pain of its loss.

Lorax slowly began to move in his little cadet’s tight pussy, his groin rubbing, massaging, and Tasha’s pubic mound. His fingers intertwined with hers as he stretched her hands above her little blonde head and his mouth crushed his mouth to hers in a deep soul searing passionate kiss. His hips rolled to hers, his chest crushed her breasts to him. Each roll of his hip massaged her throbbing little clit, slowly his tempo increased until it built to a blinding crescendo.

Lorax was an accomplished lover he awakened Tasha Calais supple young body to the carnal pleasures of sex. He was no fumbling boy, but a man, a man that knew how to arouse and please a woman’s body. He made her first time everything a girl dreams of but so seldom finds. He brought her to the edge of ecstasy, held her there for a moment to let her innocent anticipation grow and then with a single thrust pushed her over the edge of that abyss that promised such unimagined pleasure. He drew several more orgasm form his little virgin before he finally came in her fertile young womb.

Lorax lay with Tasha cradled in her his arms, her head lying on his chest, and her tosseled honey blonde hair in wild disarray. “ Ummm what am I to do with you Tasha, you would bring a kings ransom in the slave markets……….” He let his voice trail off and wondered just what the little blonde beauty would do next.
 
Calais was lost in a universe she didn’t know existed, a universe of intense lust, desire, demand and pleasure, a sinful pleasure she had never experienced before.nmmShe felt Lorax penetrating deeper as her inner folds surrendered to his invasion while the tightness of her passage created an inner grinding that brought a repetitive cry of desire from her lips as her moans echoed off the walls and ceiling.

Lorax’s hairy chest tightly hugged her breasts causing her nipples to stand to attention screaming for release. Feeling Lorax entwine his fingers with hers and move her hands above her head Calais threw her head back into the pillow as her body arched upwards surrendering to her first orgasm.

A sudden rush of hot orgasmic fluid flooded from Calais’s womb bathing Lorax’s manhood in its nectar. There was no doubt Lorax was in total control because instead of looking to complete his own orgasm he sought to ensure Calais would experience another, then another before bringing her to such frenzy she tore into his back with her nails as she creamed his name.

Finally Calais felt Lorax harden, twitch and then explode sending stream after stream of hot living seed shooting into her womb. Lorax shouted, Calais screamed and then there was a quiet, silken peace.

Time stood still as their bodies melted into each other before Lorax finally stirred “ Ummm what am I to do with you Tasha, you would bring a kings ransom in the slave markets……….” Calais didn’t answer, instead she pulled Lorax into a deep kiss before breaking it and whispering “But if you sell me ... you’ll never replace those dodgy engines ... besides” she kissed him again “I think we must make love again!”
 
Back
Top