The Isolated Blurt Thread XVII : Squish Me Like You Mean It!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No doghouse in the yard?
Yes. And I'm more likely to make the Ape sleep in it than one of my wargs. Weasel preferred sleeping outside in summer, but these two would cry all night. Well... Charles would cry all night. Big Eddie would spend the entire night being loudly aggressive towards everything from passing foxes to fluttering leaves.

The Ape is a massive strongman contest fan. Watching "the mountain" compete makes him a lot less likable.

Yes. And I'm more likely to make the Ape sleep in it than one of my wargs. Weasel preferred sleeping outside in summer, but these two would cry all night. Well... Charles would cry all night. Big Eddie would spend the entire night being loudly aggressive towards everything from passing foxes to fluttering leaves.

Custom ear plugs for you!

Whoa.

We knew of the Ape and we knew of Big Eddie but I don't believe Charles has made an appearance heretofore.

Are there still more players?

The Ape is a massive strongman contest fan. Watching "the mountain" compete makes him a lot less likable.

I have met The Mountain, he’s actually a pretty likeable guy.
I have never watched him on GoT though.

Also, some of my coworkers are pretty fucking awesome.
Not all of them, but there are a few I could totally hang with on a regular basis.

Custom ear plugs for you!

I actually feel weird wearing them. I mean, obviously they're fabulously made and incredibly comfortable, but it's a bit like being under water. A muffled almost- silence.

44342335_2035133359905864_1278882278239371264_n.jpg

I have met The Mountain, he’s actually a pretty likeable guy.
I have never watched him on GoT though.
I've not seen GoT either. Just the contests. He has an entourage. And he doesn't play fair. He throws a hissy fit when decisions go against him. Ape is a fan, but I think he's tedious.

Last edited:
I actually feel weird wearing them. I mean, obviously they're fabulously made and incredibly comfortable, but it's a bit like being under water. A muffled almost- silence.

Your ears and sensations will adjust. Try it first with a pair of disposable foam plugs. Cats love them!

Your ears and sensations will adjust. Try it first with a pair of disposable foam plugs. Cats love them!
Eurgh! Cheap plugs?

I've been wearing them at work for years. But at night, with the lack of distraction, all sensation is a bit too intense. There's a lot of things I don't tolerate at night!

Eurgh! Cheap plugs?

I've been wearing them at work for years. But at night, with the lack of distraction, all sensation is a bit too intense. There's a lot of things I don't tolerate at night!

The cheap foams might allow you to partially insert them so the noise volume is reduced enough to go into sleep mode.

Is it hot in here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back