The Isolated Blurt Thread XVII : Squish Me Like You Mean It!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went and saw First Man. Don't see how the flag issue ever really came up. They're on the moon maybe 2 minutes of screen time and the only part of that that had anything at all to do with history was the landing and first step. Silly issue and those people are missing a really really good movie.
 
My bread always comes out to dense. Brick like. What am I doing wrong

You are not alone. I could have purchased a bakery with the money that I've wasted on flour and yeast and whatever the hell else goes into bread machine. Like a brick and with flecks of unmixed concrete throughout, but mostly congregated in the piece that I'm eating, as a special treat when you aren't looking. Some people just can't have nice things and fluffy bread from a bread machine seems to be one of my things.
 
I should be sleeping. The alarm will scream at me soon enough.
But, I have these thoughts running through my mind. I want to stay up all night, sharing secrets, drink a bottle of wine, while watching the fire burn down.
 
I thought ovens were bread machines?

tumblr_o16e7aYFRD1qbxi45o2_500.gif


e30.gif


Sometimes, yes.

Othertimes, naaaaaah. :D
 
The Walking Dead is dead boring so far this season.

I haven't started watching yet but I have been kinda afraid they were gonna give us another season 2. They've either gotta do a soft reboot and get back to what made them good or end the series. It had a great run, no shame in going out before the suck really starts. Enough comics to come back later if they want or add to Fear the Walking Dead.
 
I do not like my ass getting splashed with shit water. That was not part of the deal. Plus it's cold.
 
I saw that Brit, Harry on the tv this weekend with his wife. I like him. Probably because he's not related to Charles.
 
I saw that Brit, Harry on the tv this weekend with his wife. I like him. Probably because he's not related to Charles.

Gotta hand it to both of those guys, they get some quality tail. I think Kate is hotter than Meghan but both are pretty hot and that's just the wives. No doubt the girlfriends are just as hotness.
 


It's the most amazing coincidence.

I am just astonished.


For some strange reason— all of a sudden— there don't seem to be many stories on NPR about global warming.


I wonder why. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:


All through August, there was an NPR report almost every single day about dangerous man-made climate change and global warming.

Now? Not so much.




 


It's the most amazing coincidence.

I am just astonished.


For some strange reason— all of a sudden— there don't seem to be many stories on NPR about global warming.


I wonder why. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:


All through August, there was an NPR report almost every single day about dangerous man-made climate change and global warming.

Now? Not so much.





New blurt thread, same boring tryfail.

b7NnVuU.png


:rolleyes:, indeed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top