A tale of adventure and lust a DND Story (closed for milkmaiden 38)

Delcoron was stroking the fire when Dima joined him. He began to stand to let her take her watch.

"Don't leave" he heard her say listening as she explained she wanted to talk to him about something. Sitting back down he listened as she recounted her story.

When she was finished and she apologized. He said "you have nothing to apologize for. I'm sorry that you had to go through life like that. Im glad to here you can trust me a little more now." Returning her hug when she hugged him.

Hearing her bring up Rena he said "oh...that was you when I was poisoned. I thought maybe it was a dream rather than a hallucination." He stoked the fire a bit and said "Rena was a sweet girl I grew up knowing. She and I became lovers."

He got a sad look in his eyes he said "I...I broke her heart. I knew I couldn't be the type she wanted. To settle down and raise a family. I was a adventurer at heart. I liked being out hunting days maybe weeks at a time. It wouldn't be fair for her to wait around for me wondering if I was going to be home. I decided to end it."

He got a sad smile and said "its funny really. I found out only a few months after I ended things she married someone else a merchant from the city. Maybe it was for the best. She had what she wanted and needed a husband who could be home every evening."

He said "as far as telling me she forgave me. Thank you even though I thought it was a dream hearing that was really what I needed." He looked at her and smiled sincerly and said "thank you Dima."
 
"You are welcome kind sir” Dima replied with a happy smile. She was acting formal but her thoughts were nasty. She was thinking about Delcoron’s meaty member! It tempted her so. She was thinking about what it would feel like to feed his glorious cock down her mouth. But she had a rule “no dating rangers”... what could she do?

“Thank you, kind Lady. You have perfect manners!” Delcoron replied formally as well playing along with her act.

"I've always tried to be polite, especially with handsome men," Dima said, looking into Delcoron's eyes and handsome face. She stuck her proud breasts out a little bit more. Her nipples became hard and pressed against her clothing. Delcoron’s gaze dropped to her chest.

"And a gentleman should pamper his lady friends." Delcoron said hinting at what he wanted to do to her.

"I look forward to being pampered!" Dima replied as her eyes looked down at his big crotch. She knew she was breaking her rule. She was being bad and naughty, but she wanted his man-tool. She just knew it hung heavy between his thighs begging to be sucked. She was getting so horny thinking about it. She loved worshipping a big piece of meat. If she saw a big cock it would elicit moans of desire from her. It had something to do how dominant a man was with a big cock… it just turned her on.

She leaned forward and kissed Delcoron. “MMMMMM” she moaned as he was a great kisser. They continued to kiss, getting more and more passionate. As their hands explored each other’s body. Soon one of her hands was between his legs. She rubbed the bulge there. She was in awe of his size. Undoing his pants, she freed his cock. He had a big piece of fuckmeat! His hand had been busy too. He pulled off her top and her large breasts bounced free. He seemed to like her breasts as much as she loved his cock.

“I want to suck on you” she gasped in excitement. Delcoron nodded in agreement. She moved between his legs and her mouth pressed up against his cock. She kissed it. The cock was hot, long and throbbing. She was his virtual prisoner. She wanted that cock like nothing ever before.

“It's magnificent," She purred in pleasure as she ran her fingers up and down the length of it, feeling it stiffen and get hotter. It twitched and jumped in her hands. Like a moth to a flame she began licking his dick like a giant lollipop, short little jabs of her tongue that grew longer and wetter. Pretty soon she was slurping up and down the length of him, soaking him in saliva. She grabbed the base of his cock and began to stroke him. She moved her mouth to the head of his cock. She licked the head and tasted his precum. She moaned in desire. She swirled her tongue around the head, licking where the base joined the head. Delcoron LOVED what she was doing.

She parted her lips and drove his cock deep into her mouth, marveling at how wide her jaws stretched, fascinated by the texture of the skin and the heat of his cock. She wanted to swallow it all but took only half his cock for now. She simply couldn't get her throat to relax enough to accept all of him. She used her tongue and then her hands to stroke the length of his cock as she continued to suck on the head.

She sucked on him like this for a while and felt his excitement grow. He was getting closer when she pulled her mouth off of him. She continued to stroke his monster at her face as she watch his balls tighten.

"I'm going to cum." Delcoron gasped. It was nice of him to warn her, but that was what she wanted. She put his cock back in her mouth, deeper this time. As she tightened her hands around his cock and sped up the stroking. She felt it twitch and pulse, and then her mouth filled with a big gush of cum! She started swallowing immediately, determined not to spill a drop, and did everything she could to pull all the cum out of his balls. Finally he stopped cumming as she pulled his hard cock from her mouth.

“MMMMM, thank you, I needed that” she told him as she licked her lips.
 
Delcoron moaned deeply and horsely as Dima worshipped his cock. He said "by the gods Dima that felt wonderful." Looking at the way she still stared at his cock still hard and ready to go. He smirked down at her watching as she smiled as he lightly slapped her cheek with it. Still slick from her spit and his cum.

He said almost order "strip the rest of the way." Working out of his own clothes as she did the same. Pulling her into his lap he kissed her fiercly. His tongue claiming hers in a dominating way. Her moan telling her she liked it. Teasing her folds with the head of his cock he said "tell me how much you want me inside you."

She almost wailed "I want your thick ranger cock." Before he guided her down. Stretching her pussy as she moaned in bliss. Her head going back. He took the oppurtunity to nip and suck on her neck. Trailing his kisses down to her tits. He licked and sucked her hard nipples. Lightly pulling on her hardened teat with his teeth. Being rewarded by a moan of pleasure from her.

He started to bounced her on his cock his hands gripping controlling her waist. Her hands wrapping aorund his shoulders and running through his hair as he used her body for his pleasure. Her moans of "fuck by the gods fuck me Delcoron." Barely quite enough to keep from waking the others. Unaware that Ezra was watching the two of them from her tent. Licking her lips as she watched Dima's cunt take in every inch of Delcoron's cock again again.
 
Last edited:
“You are fucking huge …” Dima gasped "FUCK ME” She moaned. Delcoron started to fuck her faster. She felt his stiff cock ramming into her wet, dripping, opening. She could feel the pressure on her inner thigh as the he pushed his cock in and out of her.

Dima added to his pleasure as she squeezed her pussy lips on his cock. It was like he was fucking some magical pussy. Dima was so hot and slick that Delcoron felt amazing to her. He rammed himself into her tight pussy as he held her by her sexy legs. She gasped and squealed quietly “OHHH FUCK ME WITH THAT WONDERFUL COCK!!!!”

With her words of encouragement, he fucked her harder with his great cock. Dima moaned as her big tits jiggles on her chest. Delcoron could see that Dima was getting ready to cum. Dima oaned louder as her over-stretched pussy started to quiver. Delcoron pumped his cock into her faster. Ramming into her like she was some naughty whore.

Dima spread her legs wider as he fucked her harder and faster. The pleasure was too much for her and she suddenly tensed, and her entire body began to shake, and then she gasped “MMMMMMMM!!!!” A massive orgasm shook her to her soul. It was a mind-blowing orgasm … literally! She was about to pass out, but she did not. Her contracting, twitching pussy would not stop and Delcoron LOVE that feeling.
 
Delcoron was in heaven. The half fey he was curently thrusting up into moaned loving his cock. Her heavenly pussy almost magical in the way in squeezed and messaged his cock as he fucked her. He watched her tits jiggle on her chest. Almost mesmerized as they did.

Finally Dima shuddered in utter bliss as she came. Her pussy milking his cock for his seed. His body more than happy to give her pussy what it wanted. He grunted and moaned as he filled her pussy and womb with his cum. He gasped and shuddered as they both rode out there respective orgasms. When they both finally calmed down he said "...fuck....fuck Dima.... that was incredible. Thank you for sharing that with me."

He said "I guess I should probably leave you to your watch. We wouldn't want Ezra to catch us and get mad." Still horny as he tried to will himself to part from the half fey he was still balls deep in.
 
Dima

“I thank you as well.” Dima replied glad she had broken her rule about dating rangers. They hugged and talk for a small while and then Delcoron returned to his tent to get some sleep. Dima stood her watch and was relieved by Ezra.

Ezra

Ezra was a succubus and she needed/loved to have sex. She woke up and took the night watch from Dima. The half nymph had seemed happy with herself for some reason, when Ezra had joined her by the fire. Ezra was in no mood to try to figure out why. Dima went to her tent and was soon sound asleep.

Ezra stood her watch, but her mind was on sex. Finally, after an hour of squirming and wiggling she gasped in frustration. “I’m just going to have to do myself.” She said. She thought about the risk of fingering herself in public, but dismissed it as everyone else seemed to feel it was ok to fuck by the fire.

She pulled off her leather skin-tight pant. She looked down at her vest and decided… She better take that off too. As her big jugs spilled out, she was surprised at how hard her nipples were already.

“I must be horny” She said to herself as she spread her legs. Her right hand moved to her cunt. She brushed her fingers over her clit. It was just a tease… but it excited her. She did it once more and then she inserted two fingers into her pussy.

“Ram that big cock in me” She whispered to herself. Pretending someone was fucking her as she began to slowly pump her fingers in and out of her pussy. She thought of the many cock that had fucker her, but her mind wandered to Delcoron big shaft. That made her pussy more excited.

“Oh, MMMMM” she moaned quietly. But her two fingers did not feel right compared to what she imagined Delcoron's big monster would feel like. She pulled her fingers out. She looked at the tents to make sure no one was watching. Then she transformed to her succubus form. This was risky as neither Delcoron or Rhager knew her true form. Ezra, the succubus, looked just Ezra, the human with the exception of big black wings on her back, small horns on her head, and she had a tail. She grabbed her own tail.

“Prefect size!” She moaned as she thrust the tail into her pussy. “MMMMM” she moaned. She fucked herself with her tail… as her wings shuttered in excitement. Her tail tip could move and she “tickled” deep inside her pussy as she fucked herself. She could feel her climax approaching. She knew it would be a good one. And she concentrated on not moaning too much. With her other hand she began to finger her clit in earnest. She was too hot to go slow. She needed to cum.

“I’m almost there,” She moaned to herself as she began to pushed her tail in deeper and faster. She spread her legs wide open and shoved the tail in as far as it would go. That triggered her orgasm as she came hard. Cumming powerful and for what seemed like minutes.

Isola took over the watch from Ezra an hour later. The Mage noticed Ezra was in a good mood for a change.

After the Succubus was in bed, Isola said “I think she finally got laid. I wonder if Delcoron or Rhager fucked her?”
 
Last edited:
Neither of the men fortunately had witnessed Ezra's transformation. After Isola's watch it was Rhagor's turn to finish the night. As he exited the tent his Dragonborn senses detected the scent of sex in the air. He thought 'hmm me and Dima are not the only ones who have had fun during camp I see.'

Rhagor said "fair evening Isola. I hope nothing has plagued the camp this evening. The Dragonborn sitting next to her as he stoked the flames a bit. His mace and shield at his side should trouble rear its head."

He looked at the flames as his gazed turned to Isola. He said "This dragon could be dangerous. Its patterns do not match the behaviors of the other children of Tiamet. We should be fully prepared before we move on it. A blue dragon is one of electricity. Its breaths will be like mighty bolts of lightening and it most likely will be immune to it. When we encounter it If you use Electric magic Isola you must not use it on the dragon."
 
Isola laughed. Then she explained. "Rhagor, I'm a fire based mage. I can do spells that involve fire. Like Wall of Smoke and Fire Balls. No lightning based spells"

Rhagor nodded in understanding.

"I went to the Faust College of Magic." Isola said with pride. "Unfortunately, I was kicked out for sleeping with teacher, so I can do only fire based spells."

Rhagor realized he did not know very much about Isola, so he asked her another question. "Where did you grow up?"

"I was the daughter of a nobleman on Kerth's Island. We had lots of money. But after being kicked out of school... my parents cut me off. So I been with Dima and Ezra working odd jobs and trying to do some adventuring to make money." Isola explained. Then she continued.

"I like the refined life behind castle walls and guarded gates, but I'm getting to understand the lower classes. This is a hard way to make a living" She said as she looked around the small camp site. "But on the positive side, I'm meeting and learning a lot about the other races." She said with a smile as she looked at Rhagor.
 
Rhogar nodded as he listened to her tale. He said "im shocked a teacher could take advantage of one of there students like that. Maybe as we travel if we come across any scrolls or tomes of magic you could self teach yourself to try to expand your knowledge of the arcane."

Hearing her talk about him self had him nodding. He said "yes its a hard way of life especially compared to one of noble birth like you said. Its good though to experience new things and new people."

He said "I grew up in a tribe of my kind. My mother though she layed with a dragonborn of chromatic descent a child of vilanis Tiamet rather than the reitious Bahamut. Disgraced she was stripped of her clan name as was I and exiled. We came to the town and she started a church to Bahamut on her own."

After talking about his past he said "is there anything in particular you want to know about my kind?"
 
“I was taught about Dragonborn in school. I know that the good ones worship Bahamut and the evil ones, Tiamat. I know you were created by taking the best of humanoids and dragons and combining them. But they never told us about your mating or courtship habits?” Isola commented in curiosity.

“I guess I could ask you about that. Do your mating rituals included an exchange of gifts as with dragons? Or are you more like humans, where no gift is required?” Isola asked Rhagor. The cleric said “we are more like humans…” But Isola cut him off as she reached over and kissed him.

“I’m glad… because I don’t have a gift handy” She joked as she returned to their kiss. She kissed him deep and long, using her tongue to explore his mouth. His forked tongue was exciting! She savored the feeling or it flicking against her tongue. She felt his hand stray to her breast, touching caressing her through her top.

Due to the size of her chest, she was use to men feeling her. He lifted her top up and over her head. Dropping it onto the floor. He was gazing at her ample breasts. Then he bent his head and kissed each breast in turn smothering them with feather light kisses while caressing them, making her nipples stand to attention.

She sighed with pleasure, his hot breath against her skin. He teased her nipples between his finger and thumb, and then placing his lips against her nipple, he blew across it making her shiver with delight. Taking her nipple in his mouth he teased it around with his tongue, then gently sucking, until she began to moan.
 
Rhogar was suprised when Isola suddenly kissed him. There kiss intensifying as her tongue danced with his own forked one. Feeling her massive tits he knew he wanted to taste them. He pulled her top ovet her head letting it fall to the ground as he gazed at her full tits.

Leaning down he lapped at her hardened nipple with his forked tongue. Sucking it into his mouth. His sharp teeth lightly grazing her senstiive peaks. His clawed hands grazing her inner thigh as he felt her working on the straps of his armor. Each peice falling to the ground.

When she got to his pants he watched her eyes light up with lust and amazement as she watched his hardening cock part its way through his scales from its pouch inside him. Clearly differn't than a humans but just as delicious looking for the sex crazed mage. He felt her tracing her tongue from base to tip taking her first taste of him as he grunted in lust.
 
Isola moaned as she gave his big thick cock a lick. “I’m your virgin sacrifice, which you get to eat tonight” Iosla moaned as a devilish smile was on her face.

“What?” Rhagor asked confused.

“Like in the old fairy tales. A virgin is brought to the dragon each year, in exchange the dragon does not burn down the village” Isola explained.

Rhagor laughed “A blow job… one way or another.”

Isola guided the swollen head of his cock between her lips. Sucking on the smooth skin of the knob as his cock went deeper in her mouth. She watched as the hard meat went into her mouth. The swollen shaft slowly disappeared through her open lips. She felt the hard flesh press against her tongue and push against the back of her throat. She felt shivers run up her body as the cock went down her sucking throat.

Rhagor slid his cock in and out of her mouth faster and faster. He grabbed her head and moved it back and forth on his cock. Face fucking her. Isola was excited and her body had taken over and was responding of its own accord. Her body tensed up as Rhagor reached down and grabbed her sensitive nipples. Then he pinched them and she gasped and moaned. Her body quivered and came.

Isola's entire body tingled with desire after that orgasm. The feel of hard flesh sliding across her tongue only added to the exotic sensation surging through her. She sucked harder and Rhagor who was fucking her mouth could not hold back. With a rush of pleasure that exploded from his big cock, he released him cum. He coated Isola mouth, tongue, and pulling his cock out a little bit… her chin with his seed!
 
Rhogar was in heaven as he fucked Isola's wonderful mouth. Tweaking her sensitive nipples as he felt her shudder against him. Finally he couldn't hold back anymore he moaned out as he came filling her mouth and splashing her lips and chin with his cum.

Shoving her to the ground he loomed over her with his huge body and said with a slight growl. "Time for this dragon to devour his virgin." Going down to her waist he pulled her undergarments down and off. His forked tongue traced her nether lips. Circling her clit before finally probing her pussy. He heard Isola moan and mewl. Her hips rocking to meet his tongue again and again. He blew hot air from his nostrils against her clit as he devoured her.

He felt her grip his head trying to push him and his forked tongue deeper into her cunt. Bucking harder against his hard scaly snout as her pussy walls contracted and pulsed against his invading tongue. Removing his tongue he replaced it with his fingers being carful not to hurt her with his claws. Fortunatly they were not sharp but more thick bone. He worked his fingers and said "did you ever get off to one of those stories Isola imaging a dragon taking human form and having his way with you?"
 
“Oh Yes” Isola moaned an answer to Rhagor's question. “I have fantasies about many dynamic, strong creatures, like dragons, centaurs and minotaurs! They're all active, powerful, and very masculine" she moaned.

She moaned louder as Rhagor tongue flicked against her clit. “She’ll love this” he thought as his finger went deep inside her canal. He pumped inside her, hitting her g-spot.

Isola moaned as she gasped for air. Then Rhagor took his free hand and grabbed one of her nipples. He pinched and squeezed it. The pleasure in Isola’s breast went straight to her pussy, making her pussy even wetter. Rhagor continued to pinched her heavy breast while licking her sensitive clit and thrusting his fingers into her pussy. Isola gasp and SQUEALED in pure pleasure, her whole body jerking. “she is close, a little more and she will cum” Rhagor thought.

He licked and sucked on her clit, driving her wild. His free hand kneading and squeezing Isola’s gorgeous breast with intensity. Isola moaned more, as Rhagor twisted her nipple… HARD. She SQUEALED and her pussy exploded in a powerful orgasm right into Rhagor’s sucking mouth. It took over a minute for Isola's orgasm to stop.

“Oh shit… that was amazing!” Isola gasped as her pussy was still twitching. She moved up to Rhagor and they kissed.
 
Rhogar removed his tongue from her after thoroughly tasting her essence. He said his voice husky "where far from done my little sacrifice." He spun her over till she was on her hands and knees. Teasing her pussy with the tip of his cock. He said in her ear "the dragon usually takes a human form and breeds his sacrifice after devouring her. I can't take human form but I should be close enough atomically to fuck you sensless."

The cleric pushed into her waiting pussy. Slick with her arousal as she moaned out "ugh....yes YES! breed me mighty dragon if it will save my village from getting burned down." Rhogar started to thrust into her slowly at first but quickly picking up speed as his hips slapped against her ass every time he thrust into her cunt. Her pussy milking his cock deliciously.

Rhogar reached under her. Her hefty tits once again in his scaly hands as he tweaked her nipples between his claws. Squeezing and kneeding her mounds of flesh as he did.
 
She was on her hands and knees shaking her hips invitingly. Rhagor came up behind her and his cock entered as she squealed in pleasure. Luckily, she was soaking wet from her last orgasm and the thick dragonman cock went in with no trouble. Rhagor leaned over and grabbed her heavy milkbags, squeezing them. He pulled her up roughly so they were both in a kneeling position, her back pressed against his chest. Her arms reached back to pull Rhagor's head in for a deep kiss. His hips began to thrust, filling the horny mage with his cock again and again. Their tongues dueled fiercely and he felt Isola shiver as he pinched and pulled on her hard nipples. Their kiss broke and she leaned back, moaning in time with his thrusts.

"I WILL not stop ramming into you” He told her. The thought of this endless pleasure made Isola's eyes roll back in her head. Her pussy contracted, sending lightning bolts of pleasure through her body, it also cut off any coherent reply to Rhagor. The powerful orgasm rip through her as he continued to fuck her.

Anyone looking from the side would've seen a strange sight. Rhagor ramming his huge cock into the busty brunette… his hands kneading her fat tits as Isola’s head was down squealing in excitement, almost passed out from the pleasure. He took his hand and slapped the mage’s cute ass, then he struck it again. A red mark appeared. But these slaps prevented Isola from passing out.

“Ride that dragon cock … my little village virgin!” he grunted."You're going to cum so many times." He said to her. Rhagor had cum from the blow job, so now his cock was de-sensitized. He could fuck for a long time before he came.

This went on for 4 minutes and Isola had been cumming like crazy. Rhagor never came with her, but he just kept fucking her to her next orgasm.

“OHHH FUCKKKK” she moaned as her pussy betrayed her again … quivering and cumming all over his massive throbbing pleasure wand. Never had she felt this helpless, his cock felt too good. She wanted him to just keep fucking her. It felt so wonderful!

Rhagor released her big breasts as he put his hands on her ass and really started to ram into her. “MMMMMMMM” she moaned. Then he pulled out for a moment, his cock was standing hugely erect, throbbing, the rigid rod pointing at Isola’s dripping pussy. She gasped thankful for a break in cumming, but wanting more! She thrust her sexy ass at him. Rhagor quickly found her slick slit again and buried his cock deep inside her. Then drew back and pushed forward, driving his cock over and over inside her still-throbbing pussy. She moaned louder as his thrusts became more and more powerful. She pushed her ass back against him, meeting each of his thrusts with her own.

He SLAPPED her ass again, as she came. She was so close to passing out … she could only think about cumming. Her mind went blank …full of pleasure as her pussy exploded. She gasped and then she slumped over … passed out in passion. He had fucked her silly.

He pulled his cock from her … she was sound asleep. But he had not cum yet!
 
Rhogar looked down at his work. Bahamut's blessing was true. The bonds he and Delcoron where forming with the woman would help them in thew quest. Making them fight harder to protect and love each other. Still hard he sighed with a bit of frustration but went on with his watch. Eventually his swelling went down enough for his cock to return to its internal pouch. Redonning his armor he covered Isola's sleeping form with a blanket before he finished his watch.

Deciding to nudge Isola awake just before the others would he said "tis probably best you get dressed. While im sure everyone is aware of everyones activivites by now we don't want anyone getting upset." Unaware Ezra had pleasured herself during her watch last night he figured from her previous reactions she would be upset.

Once everyone else was up they continued traveling. Delcoron as they walked leaned close to Dima and whispered in her ear "did my sexy little half nymph enjoy my cock last night?" Giving her a coy seductive smile as they walked. One that he hoped after last night if they weren't nearing there goal of the lake she would pull him into the woods and have her way with him right then and there again.

They neared the lake as they all crouched behind some bushes. There on the edge of the lake was a large blue dragon. Sickly looking black pustles though seemed to pepper its scales. Rhogar said "by bahamut whats wrong with its skin?"
 
The sun was high in the pale blue sky. It was mid-day as the adventures looked at the large blue dragon. To Ezra the dragon looked beautiful in a magnificent and deadly way. Its blue scales glittered an iridescent blue in the noon day light. But Rhagor was right, some of the scales looked discolored and sick.

“Shit” Isola gasped as see saw how large the monster was.

“Told you Dragons were scary… and they love to eat people.” Ezra pointed out.

“You were right” The Mage agreed. She looked closer and she saw on the monster’s face bits of dried blood. She even saw a small, broke, human bone stuck between the dragon’s teeth.

“I can feel how powerful this creature is.” Isola observed.

“It is intelligent, fickle, dangerous, and has as insatiable love for gold too!” Dima explained to Isola.

Finally, the women all looked at Rhagor and Ezra answered his question. “Do any of us look like Dragon dermatologist?... We don’t have any idea what is wrong with the creature’s skin.”

“Wait a second… Maybe it has Acne?” Dima offered. “from too much chocolate”

“Bad Sunburn?” Isola suggested.

“Oh bother!” Ezra gasped in frustration at her traveling friends. "You had to ask" she said to Rhagor.

"what should we do now?" Dima asked getting more serious again.

"I think I should go talk to it" Ezra suggested "You know, one evil creature to another" Rhagor and Delcoron both got weird expressions on their faces as they heard her suggestion.

"I'm evil in the sense... I don't always pay my tax in full" Ezra clarified.

"That is a stupid idea. What do you think we should do?" Isola asked Delcoron and Rhagor.
 
Rhogar said "it will take most of my spells for the day but this morning I prepared several Protection from energy. It wont negate but it will grant us better resistance to the dragon's lightning breath. The rest of my spells for the day are healing spells."

Delecor nodded and said "alright heres the plan. Rhogar will put that spell on each of us. One hour should be plenty of time to hopefully deal with this dragon. Me and winter will go right anyone else with ranged weapons will go left. Flank the beast. I'll hopefully be able to bring it down with one shot from my crossbow but dragon's are known for there tough scales."

Rhogar began to go to each of the members of the group "bahamut with your mighty scales shield us from fire,cold, and other forces of nature. Let your wing flaps drive the elements away. PROTECTION FROM ENERGY." Repeating the spell as he applied the protection to each member of the group. He said "it will only last one hour lets drive the beast down before we are once again at the full mercy of its lightning. Also remember its only resistance. It will nullify some of the damage not all of it so if you can dodge dodge.

Delcoron nodded and looked at each of the group. He said "be safe everyone." Him and Winter went to the right around the lake. Staying in the tree line to avoid being picked up by the dragon. He waited till everyone was in position and took aim. He let a bolt fly as it struck bouncing off the dragon's scales. He said "Shit!" The dragon rose ot its feet and roared trying to find the source of the attack. Firing off a stray breath of lighting into the trees. Passing over Delcoron's location but fortunatly high.
 
“Ok that’s the signal” Dima said as she fired an arrow at the monster. It too just bounced off the dragon’s tough hide.

The dragon blasted the forest with it’s lightening breath. Massive and powerful lightning arched into the forest by the lake. Lightning struck the trees, some just scorched and smoked, some caught fire and a few exploded in splinters! But luckily Ezra, Dima, and Isola were not been hit.

“TAKE THIS!!” Isola screamed as she casts a fireball spell. A huge flaming ball appeared out of her out stretched hands. It flew out of the forest and exploded against the dragon’s chest. The dragon screaming his frustration as he sprang into the sky.

“Damn!” Ezra said “A Dragon on the ground is easier to deal with!” she pointed out.

The dragon made a quick banking turn and again blasted the forest where Dima, Isola, and Ezra were. This time a lightening bolt struck Ezra and blasted her off her feet. She flew through the air some twenty feet and ended out of sight in some under brush.

"EZRA!!!” Dima yelled and ran to see if the succubus was ok. Meanwhile, Isola put up a wall of smoke to hide the girls location from the dragon.
 
Last edited:
Winter growled completly useless while the fight was in the air. When Ezra was struck Delcoron shouted over the dragon's roaring. "GO RHOGAR EVEN WITH THE PROTECTION SHE MAY BE HURT ME AND ISOLA WILL TRY TO GROUND IT!!" The dragonborn nodded before running after the two woman.

Delcoron ran ducking and weaving under brush and trees as the dragon soared over head. Still confused as to its attackers location. Barely dodging as a lighting breath struck through the tree line right near him. He fired a crossbow bolt at its wings seeing some of the membrane tear. When he reached Isola he saw her tits sway in her combat robes but had to remain focused he said "its wings arn't as dense as its hide we can atleast try to bring it down. His muscles tensing under his armor and sweat making his face gleam slightly.

Rhogar meanwhile made it to where the two woman ended up sliding to a stop near Ezra and Dima he said "how is she?"
 
Isola

“I’M NOT SURE HOW TO MAKE IT LAND!” Isola screamed to Delcoron as the blue dragon sprayed lightning all around her. The dragon’s breath stripped away the forest cover. Suddenly Isola was visible to the monster.

Dragon gave a bestial roar and landed only 15 feet away from Isola.

“NEVER MIND, I FIGURE OUT HOW TO MAKE IT LAND!” She yelled to Delcoron as the dragon slowly approached her. It opened its massive tooth filled jaw, getting ready to bite Isola in half!

Isola knew she needed to distract the dragon as her brave companions got ready to attack. But this was a dangerous game as she would be dead very soon. “Nice dragon…” She said as she slowly backed away from the approaching monster.

Ezra

Ezra got back on her feet and dusted off her clothing as Dima and Rhagor arrived.

“Are you ok?” Dima asked

“Yes, Succubi are resistant to electrical attacks.” Ezra answered forgetting Rhagor did not know her true form. The look on his face made her realize she had slipped.

“Oops… I’m a succubus” Ezra told the cleric. “You can banish me to hell once I’ve killed the dragon” She added. She changed into her succubus form jumped into the sky with her sword in hand.

Isola

The blue dragon was getting more ferocious as it realized the woman was delaying its tasty bit. It bellowed a great roar. Isola knew her time was up and cast her Fire Shield spell. A Wall of flames sprang up in front of her as the dragon snap its jaws at her. She saw the skin of the blue dragon darken and turn red in the hot flames.

Suddenly arrows sank into the side of the dragon. Ezra also dashed out of the sky to aid her. The blue dragon spun around to attack the warriors annoying him from the side.

But soon the dragon saw the succubus attacking from above. Isola was concerned for Ezra as the Succubus tried to stab the beast while avoiding the snapping jaws. She stabbed into the dragon’s face, but before Isola could warn Ezra, the dragon’s head smashed into the succubus. Ezra went crashing into the ground and the sound of bones breaking could be heard.
 
Rhogar

The dragonborn rushed into clearing Ezra had landed in. Hearing her declaration he said "a...a succubus. I had no idea you were such a creature." When she said send her to hell after the dragon was dealt with he watched her take off. He turned to Dima and said "you knew?"


Delcoron saw Isola in danger and tried to get the dragon's attention. Firing shots at its hide to no effect. It wasn't till Ezra showed up and attacked he saw her true form and said "by the gods what is she?" WHen the dragon gave a roar before slaming Ezra into the ground he saw the shape Ezra was in.

Rhogar and Dima rejoined the fray. Rhogar instantly going over to Ezra and healing her he said "I don't have too many of these left and the rest of the groups resistance is running out we need to find a way to bring it down permanetly.
 
Dima

Dima saw Ezra smashed into the ground and she had enough. She felt like all she had been doing was running to one place or another and not fighting the dragon. It was time to stop beat around the bush… or more appropriate the dragon. She decided to attack hard and fast. The dragon wasn’t going to give anyone quarter, so they needed to slay it before it slayed them!

She took out her bow and started firing arrows at the monster. She was pissed and the arrows were shot with all her strength… but most did little to no damage. Until one arrow sank deep into the dragon’s side. The creature roared in anger and turned on Dima. But the half nymph had seen where the arrow when in. It was at a place where the scales were missing or discolored and sickly looking.

“DELCORON…THE WEAK SCALES” she screamed as she dove for cover and lightning blasted through the forest around her. She saw Delcoron move toward the dragon. She knew the dragon was bigger, stronger, and more power than any one of them. But as long as they fought as a team that did not matter. She knew her role… continue to distract the monster as Delcoron prepare to strike the killer blow. Everyone… but particularly Delcoron was counting on her!

“HEY… ASSHOLE, I’M OVER HERE!!” Dima yelled at the dragon as she fired more arrows at the angry beast. She had many more hits this time, but that just meant the dragon was really determined to kill her!!
 
Rhogar continued healing Ezra's wounds. He looked as the dragon chased after Dima. The dragonborn impressed with her determination but worried for her life.

Delcoron hearing Dima noticed it too. The sickly looking areas of its hide. He ran fast loading another crossbow bolt. Ducking under falling burning limbs and other obstacles as he stood inbetween Dima and the flying dragon. Taking aim he fired. The bolt impaling the dragon where the scales looked sickly imbedding deep in its flesh. It gave a roar of pain as it fired a bolt still flying toward Dima and Delcoron. The lightning barely missing. The heat causing Delcoron to sweat. Dima continued to fire as well the two archers working together finally doing some significant damage to the beast.

Finally Delcoron lined up one more shot where the Dragon's scales not only looked sickly but on the creatures soft underbelly where he guessed its heart might be. With a exhale he pulled the trigger. The twang of the crossbow launching the bolt at high speeds. It impacted the dragon the creature giving one last death roar before it started to fall towards the earth. Delcoron seeing its trajectory quickly tackled dima to the ground. Laying on top of her to shield her as the dragon crashed into the trees ahead of where they were barly missing them.
 
Back
Top