The China Pearl Inn part 9

I wish. I am a researcher. I figured out how to get ideas by reading books and, once there was an internet, searching it. I was good at organizing independent and small group projects, but I spent a pretty penny on materials created by others.

There you go...like I said. Imaginative. Right, I'd better go, got a few things poetic to do later. Night night.

Morning Shiva.

a quick hug and a sensual kiss as the young Miss scurries off to work.

Then I head for the coffee pot.

*stepping to one side as LS zips past*

Morning CG! Thanks for the bread crumbs!

*looks about for the tea pot.*

Good to see you up and about. How goes the healing?

Even better to see GG fleetingly. *sigh*

*stepping to one side as LS zips past*

Morning CG! Thanks for the bread crumbs!

*looks about for the tea pot.*

Good to see you up and about. How goes the healing?

Even better to see GG fleetingly. *sigh*

LF you’ll find CG is under STRICT orders to take it easy. It’s great to see you too but alas I won’t be around for long - arranging HSG’s wedding.

But I often think back on our friendship, such happy memories.

LF you’ll find CG is under STRICT orders to take it easy. It’s great to see you too but alas I won’t be around for long - arranging HSG’s wedding.

As do I, GG! I also like to think that we have a few future memories ahead of us.

HSG could not ask for a better wedding cohort. I am truly happy for all of you.

Wedding eh? Does this mean there will be female bodies lying around the Inn in a state of undress after their night out?

*hopeful look*

Hi everyone! Quiet day huh!! LOL

Happy Friday and happy 1st of the 6th :D

Wedding eh? Does this mean there will be female bodies lying around the Inn in a state of undress after their night out?

*hopeful look*

Guess you missed it, that was this past weekend. :)

I did hear there were some a bit worse for wear...I am looking for an encore :D

Hi SF

Hi everyone! Quiet day huh!! LOL

Happy Friday and happy 1st of the 6th :D

Hi Everyone

Lt GG is planning HSG’s wedding to her US Marine on 7th July, CG’s birthday. So there are 3 hen nights, 1 we’ve had, another next week, but GG & HSG will have their Mums there so they will have to behave, then 1 in the States when all hell let’s loose.

Meanwhile we have a cricket match tomorrow.

Hi Everyone

Lt GG is planning HSG’s wedding to her US Marine on 7th July, CG’s birthday. So there are 3 hen nights, 1 we’ve had, another next week, but GG & HSG will have their Mums there so they will have to behave, then 1 in the States when all hell let’s loose.

Busy times. :) Good luck with the match tomorrow.

Hi Everyone

Lt GG is planning HSG’s wedding to her US Marine on 7th July, CG’s birthday. So 1 hen night in the States when all hell let’s loose.

Quiver :D

Good luck with the cricket :)

ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOZ!
ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...!

WOOOOOOOOO LOOK at him GOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

SOOOOOOOOO fast!!! :eek:

Busy times. :) Good luck with the match tomorrow.

Quiver :D

Good luck with the cricket :)

Each team is allowed to field two guest players and as HSG & I used to play for this club we’ve been invited to guest tomorrow. Looking back to our time at OTS my nickname was Xena while HSG’s was Wonderwoman. So tomorrow the team has Xena, Wonderwoman, Storm & Supergirl.

Sounds like a very formable team G G. I'll send you a med update.

Each team is allowed to field two guest players and as HSG & I used to play for this club we’ve been invited to guest tomorrow. Looking back to our time at OTS my nickname was Xena while HSG’s was Wonderwoman. So tomorrow the team has Xena, Wonderwoman, Storm & Supergirl.

I feed bad for the opponents. :D

You know me G G I am always aware of the orders just ask your CO.;)
Besides the way I feel I have little choice or inclination to do otherwise.:devil:ish :D :p

Back