UK Online Directory. v8.

Happy Sunday all. Not looking forward to the football later, otherwise, it should be a nice relaxing day.

It’s been lazy, but good. Which is needed once in a while.
How was it for you? ;)

Similar... needed to slow down and take it easy, could feel the batteries slowly discharging...

Hope your week is a good one , the build up to that one day of madness is starting

Similar... needed to slow down and take it easy, could feel the batteries slowly discharging...

Hope your week is a good one , the build up to that one day of madness is starting

Aye, mine are pretty near flat. I usually take a week off in January for that very reason, but I don’t appear to have done that this year....next year.
My week will be a little on the busy side and a combination of nights AND days just for good measure. It’s fucking mental.

Which day of madness is that then? :cool:

we had purple ones yesterday...they were okay...turned the water dark blue so couldn't use it for the gravy...

Mmm, not sure as the idea of boiling or steaming small round purple ball shaped things is really quite my thing... :eek:

Aye, mine are pretty near flat. I usually take a week off in January for that very reason, but I don’t appear to have done that this year....next year.
My week will be a little on the busy side and a combination of nights AND days just for good measure. It’s fucking mental.

That is Fucking mental with a capital Fuck!

That battery charge week is vital, how did it get missed? I do get time off from the weekend for about 10 days, we close and the days are mandated .. means less choice of days the rest of the year though.

Day of madness is next Wednesday when football is on but transport isn't!

X

Morning

Hello UK - another day of madness and two more stories written and submitted. Better get ready for work soon - yuk!

Days and nights in the same week!! That's not good, least you get a swing day though.

I'm on a week of nights starting friday!! :(

Everyone have a good weekend?

Days and nights in the same week!! That's not good, least you get a swing day though.

I'm on a week of nights starting friday!! :(

Everyone have a good weekend?

You’ll have to define swing day...:confused:
I’d much rather do my days and nights combo than a full 7 nights stretch. That sounds awful!

I’ve had a very lazy weekend. Yourself?

Mmm, not sure as the idea of boiling or steaming small round purple ball shaped things is really quite my thing... :eek:

That is Fucking mental with a capital Fuck!

That battery charge week is vital, how did it get missed? I do get time off from the weekend for about 10 days, we close and the days are mandated .. means less choice of days the rest of the year though.

Day of madness is next Wednesday when football is on but transport isn't!

X

There’s always yer bike! ;)

I’d much rather do my days and nights combo than a full 7 nights stretch. That sounds awful!

Swing between nights and days or vice versa. Basically 24hrs off.

Had a busy weekend up north with the family. 3am drinking session with my brother, family curry night to celebrate my birthday, then an unexpected sunday lunch before football commentary whilst driving back home with NFL in the evening.

we used to do 8 on 7 off7 on 7 off for a full month...I was literally suicidal by night 6 on the second stint during the winter...changed it immediately when I became a manager...just awful...

I've had a family visiting weekend so busy with my dad up from Kent and now I have a stinking cold...:cool:

Swing between nights and days or vice versa. Basically 24hrs off.

Had a busy weekend up north with the family. 3am drinking session with my brother, family curry night to celebrate my birthday, then an unexpected sunday lunch before football commentary whilst driving back home with NFL in the evening.

Like a sleep day?

Oh that all sounds ace. Happy birthday to you! :kiss:

we used to do 8 on 7 off7 on 7 off for a full month...I was literally suicidal by night 6 on the second stint during the winter...changed it immediately when I became a manager...just awful...

I've had a family visiting weekend so busy with my dad up from Kent and now I have a stinking cold...:cool:

That sounds awful! I know a load of staff at my trust genuinely love the 7 on / 7 off thing, but I couldn’t do it! Well done you for changing it 👍🏻

Hope you feel better soon :rose:

Back