šŸ”PLP's B&B for Deviants, Darlings & Dorks: The Sequel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Proms - jeez that takes some of us back a bit.

I went to four? I think. My gf at the time took me to her jr prom, lovely time as I was quite smitten with her. Never went more than second base with her, but she holds a special place and that prom was the best one.

My senior prom was fucking awful. I didnā€™t want to take anyone in particular, got railroaded into taking a girl I knew, it was a night of one fucking disaster after another.

The two in between were less memorable, but less catastrophic and also tame.

College formals were a lot more fun.

The most memorable part for me was wearing one of those corset-type fitted body suits underneath to smooth out all the wobbly bits. It hooked between the thighs and when the time came to lose it - things were already so...ahem...slippery...we couldn't get it undone. He ended up cutting it off me with scissors. šŸ˜‚

And then there was butt stuff.

Memories. :heart:

I think I needed girls like you when I was in high school.

I actually really loved my senior prom!

I'd taken dates to other formals, but ended up taking a guy friend to prom and we had a blast! I'd planned on getting a black strapless ballgown, but then fell in love with a petal pink chiffon sheath dress with beading along the bust and trailing down one side, and with a tiny bit of a train in the back (which I somehow kept intact on the dance floor later). I wore my hair up in a braided chignon. My date wore a classic black and white tux, and got me a corsage (that he picked out on his own!) of little pink roses that matched my dress perfectly! We stayed on the dance floor almost the entire time and shook our asses off; then went to the after prom party (a lock-in at a Main Event/Dave & Buster's type business) and stayed up all night playing arcade games.

The theme was something Asian related. "A Night in the Orient" or something like that.

tumblr_piytqjS3eO1uhcmt9o1_400.gif

^^^ :heart:

I went to my first prom as a freshman because my boyfriend at the time was a junior and our school had a junior/senior prom. He picked me up in his Jeep (which I thought was the coolest thing ever) and he looked adorable in his tux. We danced all night and kissed during the slow songs. I was safely home in bed by midnight with my virtue in tact. *halo*

Prom my junior year... that was a whole 'nother story. :devil:

Oh you guys! Thank you so much for sharing your stories! I really enjoyed reading them.

Nostalgia Week Theme: what cartoons/tv take you back to childhood??

Oh you guys! Thank you so much for sharing your stories! I really enjoyed reading them.

Lots! Old school Scooby-Doo, looney tunes

Tv shows. Watching love boat, fantasy island and starsky and hutch w my mom and Saturdayā€™s watching Lone Ranger, Andy Griffith and leave it to beaver w my dad
I learned a lot about dos and donā€™t from Barney and beaver šŸ˜³

Loony toons. Rocky and bullwinkel at 6 am Saturday morning with my brother.

Itā€™s been fun to share those with my son.

I was a pretty big fan of teenage mutant Ninja turtles. Gi Joe. Scooby Do. Bugs bunny, looney toons in general, and then animaniacs. He-man and She-Ra were up there too

I was a pretty big fan of teenage mutant Ninja turtles. Gi Joe. Scooby Do. Bugs bunny, looney toons in general, and then animaniacs. He-man and She-Ra were up there too

Oh TMNT!! How could I forget??
Also the Power Rangers. :eek:

The Partridge Family, Brady Bunch, Dark Shadows. Does anyone remember when the Beatles had a cartoon series? The Jetsons, Flintstones, Rocky & Bullwinkle, are all ones I remember from then. Maybe more will come to me later. ;)

The Partridge Family, Brady Bunch, Dark Shadows. Does anyone remember when the Beatles had a cartoon series? The Jetsons, Flintstones, Rocky & Bullwinkle, are all ones I remember from then. Maybe more will come to me later. ;)

Oh I did love the Jetsons. And Yogi!

For me the list is pretty long

MASK
He-Man
Jase and the Wheeled Warriors
Trapdoor
Pole Position
Marshall Bravestar
Transformers
Dangermouse
Inspector Gadget
TMNT
X-Men

I could go on. Still own several of those on dvd/hard drive. :D

I'm getting to be THAT guy who talks about the olden days.

*In my old man voice* I remember when cartoons were only on Saturday mornings, and we watched whatever was on the two channels we had on our little color TV!

Lol, it had to happen eventually.

<pats your poor lil bald spotted head>

For me the list is pretty long

MASK
He-Man
Jase and the Wheeled Warriors
Trapdoor
Pole Position
Marshall Bravestar
Transformers
Dangermouse
Inspector Gadget
TMNT
X-Men

I could go on. Still own several of those on dvd/hard drive. :D

Inspector Gadget!!!! Yes!! I had the doll!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back