Anyone in Florida?

it's almost unfair to talk about our amazing weather when most of the country is ... well, almost
 
I'm close to Florida. I'm in Savannah, Ga. Anybody near the area?
 
South East Orlando here. :)

High of 83 today... high of 69 tomorrow. I prefer it in the 60's.
 
Okay, if I can see my breath when outside, it's too damn cold, even for Florida. That'll be enough of that.
 
Well today I am sitting on the balcony looking at the gaylord palms .its sunny and a beautiful day.i walked a few miles and read a text from my son and its down in the low teens I ny.thats just how it is, but in the summer he will tell me how nice and balmy its at where he is whiles hot and humid here.so its a trade from a freezer to an oven.but the good part is I go north for a couple months in late summer and avoid it.so life is great!
 
Finally I can say I have arrived, and am enjoying every degree of it. A quick trip to the beach in Central FL as I await the searing temps of Winter on the Space Coast. Why did I wait this long? Let the parties begin !!

(Sleeping with the doors and windows open tonight and silently wishing I could share some of this with those back in the frigid Midwest.)
 
A little Florida chill today, but the emphasis on "little". Will definitely take it, since know it won't last.
 
Soflo

Heading to Hollywood this weekend. Let's grab a cocktail!
 
I don't mind the snowbirds... some come just for the sun... some cum for some "fun"
 
Back
Top