The Corruption of Andrea (closed)

The_J0k3R

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jan 8, 2016
Posts
1,493
"So how's the new roommate situation working out?"

Of course that would be the first question John would ask Mackenzie when she walked through the door. The busty, curvy blonde sighed and threw her hands up in the air after dropping her purse on the counter in her boyfriend's apartment. "I seriously can't believe they put me with a fucking freshman!" Mackenzie hissed, plopping down on the sofa next to her boyfriend. John just chuckled and continued smashing the buttons on his playstation controller; the big screen in front of them a scene of chaos, explosions, and gunfire.

Mackenzie started ranting. "Seriously, it's like she thinks she's all that, and better than everyone around her. But it's pretty obvious her clothes and makeup are cheap. Just because she's skinny and hot... Ugh!" She took a deep breath, grabbed the bong off the table, and lit it up, taking a deep hit off the top-grade weed.

"Come on, she can't be that bad," John said. His roommate, Tommy, walked in with ice cold beer bottles, one for each of them. Tommy popped his cap off and took a swig. Kenzie looked over her shoulder at him, and then back to her boyfriend. Yep. She had definitely picked the wrong roommate to hookup with back then.

"Oh she is. She is going to be such a royal pain in my ass," Kenzie said after letting the smoke out of her lungs. She let the high wash over her a bit and leaned back, gazing up at Tommy while John continued to blow shit up on the TV. Tommy winked at her.

"Well, what are we gonna do about it?" Tommy asked, smirking, his mind already racing as he leaned over the back of the sofa and grabbed the bong. He took his own hit, letting his eyes linger in Kenzie's generously offered cleavage, before handing it back to her and blowing the smoke out.

"Knock her down a few pegs. Or get her knocked up so she leaves!" Kenzie said.

"Well, there is this party tomorrow night..." Tommy mentioned. He leaned over the couch again. "You should introduce her to me..."

Kenzie's eyes narrowed, a hint of jealousy sneaking through. She nodded. She knew what he was capable of...
 
Andrea was just so excited to be in college!

The whole experience was just awesome, and she was so glad to be free of those kids back in school. This wasd grown up stuff for grown up girls. She knew she was going to do well; she was brighter than most in her year, would probably make the swimming team, and though she wouldn't be top student, she should be up with the best.

Of course, there were some students who were a little, well, suspect. She wouldn't mix with them though. She'd promised herself not to do anything that would embarass her mother. Well not quite anything, and she giggled as she thought of some of the fit guys she'd already met. Yeah, she might get a boyfriend, but she would be very choosey, and there was no rush.

Her roomie was amazing! MacKenzie just seemed to know everything and everyone. She was awesome, and Andrea hoped to learn a lot from her. She'd gone on for ages telling 'Kenzie all her hopes and dreams, how she'd won a bursary to pay tuition, been voted 'Top Girl' by her school PTA for her perfect behaviour. And 'Kenzie had seemed impressed, not interrupting at all, just gazing back at her with blank expression, clearly impressed.

This was going to be such a fantastic year!

Andrea
 
Last edited:
Mackenzie was a whirlwind of energy come Friday. The first week of school was over, and it was time to party.

"Remember that one guy we saw at the gym the other day? I can't remember his name, but... A friend of his told a friend of mine that he was going to this party tonight down in Dogtown. It's at this house and the guys there always had the best parties last year. But it's not like, too... I dunno, frat-boy heavy. Different crowd."

She was opening Andrea's dresser drawers, having already rifled through the hanging clothes in her closet. All while going through her own clothes, trying a number of different outfits on as she rambled. In fact, she probably spent more time bouncing around the room in her underwear than she did clothed!

"But you've gotta go with me. There's this guy I wanna meet up with, from my Anatomy class." Kenzie looked over at Andrea, sizing her up and looking at the outfit in her hands. "Yep, perfect," she said. It was a little white halter top and tiny denim shorts. "It's gonna get hot tonight," Kenzie said with a wink. "And this outfit will look great on you."

tumblr_mp5b6f0YBH1sxubpbo1_540.jpg
 
"Kenzie! I can't wear tha! I'm not as, well, sexy as you! I'd just look silly!"

Andrea was a bit shocked that MacKenzie should even suggest it. She knew Kenzie would look great in something like that top and shorts, but there would be boys at this party! Andrea couldn't wear anything so skimpy with boys around!

Of course, in her swimsuit she was actually wearing less in front of lots of people, but she didn't mix with people when she was wearing that, it was for the pool only.

On the other hand, it might be quite nice to dress down for once ... but she'd need persuading.

She was only going to this party for Kenzie's sake, so she could meet this boy; Andrea would be there for her, for moral support or protection or whatever. It made her feel good to be needed like that. After all, she had been a Captain in school.

"Anyway, people might stare at me if I wore that?" She added, her eyes following her roomie as she pranced about in just her underwear. She had to admit, Kenzie had a lot of confidence and always looked great in whatever she was wearing, and Andrea had to admit to a sneaking admiration.

So she decided she would try on the shorts
 
Last edited:
Kenzie smiled at her mischievously. "Getting them to look at you is kind of the idea," she explained with a smirk. "I guarantee you'll look great! I'll even help with your make-up. Sit. I'm not taking no for an answer Andrea. You're going and you're gonna look hot."

Kenzie slid on a tiny pair of white shorts that tightly encased her butt, and then pulled a tank top on over her push-up bra, leaving plenty of cleavage on display. "See, this is what I'm wearing, you'll be more covered up than me. Don't be such a prude," Kenzie said, half scolding, half playful as she started pulling out her make-up and applying it to her face as she looked in the mirror.

Her eyes caught Andrea's in the mirror. She just had to get her to the party, and then Tommy would take over. Her pussy dampened at the thought of what she knew Tommy had in store for her. She shook her head and smiled deviously at her roommate.
 
"Kenzie, you're such a good friend! Do you really think I'lll look ok?" Already persuaded, Andrea just watched Kenzie do her face, enhancing the good looks , the eyes, the cheekbones, the lips. Andrea had to admit, her roomie knew what she was doing, and her makeup was expensive. It was the good stuff!

So while Kenzie finished doing her face and hair, Andrea changed into her smallest underwear and slid into the shorts and top, then sat next to her friend ready for a proper party make-over. After all, she didn't want Kenzie to think she was a prude. She wasn't. She just had certain standards.But if Kennzie thought it was ok, Andrea would follow her lead.
 
Mackenzie put the finishing touches on Andrea's make-up. "There you go, wow, girl, you look so sexy!" She giggled, putting the make-up and brushes away in their case, before opening her top desk drawer. She pulled out a small, orange bottle filled with capsules.

She winked at Andrea. "Adderall," she explained, opening the cap and taking one out. She popped it in her mouth and swallowed it down with a drink from her water bottle. "Keep you going all night, really pep you up. I usually use them to help me study but they're great for parties too..."

She leaned in close to Andrea, standing behind her, looking at her in the mirror. "Want one before we go?" she asked with a devious smirk.
 
"So its just a kind of staying-awake pill?" Andrea asked, holding out her hand, again just trusting Kenzie, who really did know about these things.

Then, having swallowed her own 'Adderall' they were ready to go!

"We'll be the best looking girls there!" And she giggled, suddenly happy that she was going to a party. She'd look after Kenzie if things didn't work out with the guy she was after, and they'd have a great time.

This was going to be an awesome evening, and she said as much to Kenzie.
 
A little while later, after the sun had gone down, Kenzie and Andrea drove off in Kenzie's car to the party. It was just starting to fill up when they got there.

It was a decently sized house, with a front porch that stretched all the way across the front, and what sounded like a band playing rock n roll out back. A couple guys were stationed by the stairs, handing out red plastic cups to those who entered (free for the ladies, five dollars for the guys).

"Here we are!" Kenzie said, parking the car in the first open spot she came to. She had talked a mile a minute the whole way there, enjoying the buzz from the pill. "Omigod this is gonna be so much fun!" she exclaimed as she got out of the car. "Hurry up!" she said to Andrea, grasping her hand and leading her along into the party, her eyes darting for Tommy as they were handed the plastic cups as they approached the door.
 
Andrea took her cup just like Kenzie, her mind in a bit of a whirl form the noise, the people, the dash from the car, the unfamiliarity of it all. The drive over had been fun, with lights whirring past and warm air on their exposed skin, and Andrea felt like a million dollars in the outfit Kenzie had chosen for her.

And once at the party house there were enough people there for her not to feel conspicuous, though she did notice the guys with the cups checking them both out, especially their chests!

"How are we gonna find your guy?" Andrea shouted int Kenzie's ear, not recognising anyone that she herself knew.
 
"Oh, he's around here somewhere, we'll find him soon I'm sure." She smirked at Andrea, and winked. "We look too good for him to miss us! Come on, let's get a drink!" she said excitedly as they made their way into the house.

There were people everywhere it seemed, but Kenzie knew where to find the alcohol. As they made their way through the crowd, someone who was smoking a joint let out a cloud of smoke right in their path. Kenzie was happy to just breathe it in, practically making a show of taking a deep breath in the midst of the cloud. "I love it when that happens!" she giggled, looking around again and then leading Andrea on to the drinks again.

"Fill 'er up boys!" Kenzie said with a big smile and a little bounce, which caused her tits to jiggle just a bit, and the guys were only too happy to take her cup and fill it up. One of the guys had his hand out for Andrea's cup, lustily eyeing her up and down with a grin.
 
Andrea blushed at being checked out so blatantly! Even the guys handing out cups had at least been a bit subtle as they'd eyed up Kenzie and her, but these guys at the drinks! Andrea guessed they were consuming almost as much as they were giving out.

The smell of the smoke cloud was still in her nostrils and made her fell a little light headed, but it was probably just the atmosphere, Andrea reasoned.

Still, she dutifully handed over her cup, and took it back filled with something, though she didn't know what. But at least it looked the same as Kenzie had. The amazing thing was how the guy had got it in the cup while still staring at her!

Anyway, they had drinks, so maybe Kenzie would go find her guy?

"Now what?" She asked her friend, though she kept looking back at the guy who'd poured her drink and was grinning at her.
 
"Don't settle for the first one you see, sweetie," Kenzie said, playfully scolding her in party etiquette as she took a drink of her beer.

Suddenly she shrieked out somebody's name: "Tommy!" She turned to Andrea, grabbing her hand and pulling her along, nearly spilling Andrea's drink in the process. "You've got to meet my friend Tommy, you'll love him he's awesome. He plays guitar. In a band!" She practically squealed the last bit as they came up to the handsome older student.

Tommy had long brown hair, a bit of stubble on his face. He was about six feet tall. He wore a tight black Allman Brothers Band tee shirt and jeans, cut for his boots. "Tommy, this is Andrea," Kenzie introduced them. "I was telling you ALL about her the other day."

Tommy smiled, extending his hand. The playful smirk that crawled across his face as he looked her up and down revealed little of his sinister plot...
 
Andrea reached out for Tommy's hand as he extended it and smiled at him politely.

"Do you really play in a band? A real one?"she asked, not wanting to embarass Kenzie by being rude to her friend.

So she'd told Tommy all about her? Kenzie must be more impressed than Andrea had first thought, and she lifted her chin with new-found confidence, squaring her shoulders and sucking in her tummy a bit. He looked kind of cute, though he was much older than her, almost certainly over 20!

Thankfully Andrea hadn't spillled any of her drink down her top, but she had spilled most of it, and she hadn't even tried it yet! She wondered if it was ok to just go back to the ogling guy and get a refil, and she toyed with the half empty cup wondering what the right thing was to do.

Kenzie would know, but she was talking like a machine gun at Tommy.
 
"Ohmigod there he is!" Kenzie suddenly squealed, grabbing Andrea's arm and smiling big. "That guy from my class. Wish me luck!" she said. She was about to bounce off, but stopped short and turned back to Andrea. "Stick with Tommy," she told her. "You can trust him."

Tommy seemed relieved when Kenzie split away, smiling at Andrea and eyeing her near-empty cup. "Looks like you need a refill," he said, sliding up next to her to speak, so he didn't have to yell over the crowd. "And yes, I'm in a real band. We're supposed to play in about an hour out back," he explained, his hand snaking up her back to help guide her to the beer table.

"Don't worry about Kenzie," he said as they approached the table. "She can take good care of herself. Besides... she usually gets exactly what she wants." The guy filling beers eyed her greedily yet again, but then saw her with Tommy. Tommy downed the rest of his beer before handing the cup over for a refill. When they were topped off, he said to her: "wanna meet the rest of the band?"
 
"Sure, I'd love to!"

Andera was abit awe-struckmto be actually meeting a real band at a real gig! She'd never done this stuff before, playing clarinet in her orchestra, and going to classical concerts with Mummy. But she'd known girls from school who went to gigs, and they always said how hard it was to get to see the band.

Yet here she was! And she could trust Tommy, Kenzie had said so!

Sipping from her refilled cup, she smiled again at the ogling guy dispensing beer, quite liking the fact that at lkeast one guy here thought her attractive, even if the shorts were a bit too short. But hey, it was showing less skin than a bikini, though more tummy than a swimsuit.

And the way he backed off when he saw she was with Tommy, made Andrea feel really special to be worth Tommy's time. So off she trotted beside Tommy, hoping to actually meet a real rock band!
 
Andrea followed along, seemingly only too happy to do so, and Tommy smirked as he took her hand and led her out to the back yard. There was a band playing on the makeshift stage, and tons of people bouncing to the punk rock music that was going on.

Tommy led her along, around the outskirts to the crowd, to an area behind the stage. There were amplifiers, a drum kit, guitars and microphone stands set up, waiting to go on stage. "That's all our gear," Tommy explained. A couple guys and some girls were lounging around around a patio table. "And this is the band. That's Carl, he plays bass. And Jay, he's the drummer."

Both guys turned away from the girls they were chatting with and looked over at Tommy and Andrea. "Hey," said Jay, simply, eyeing her up and down. Suddenly, with a slurp, a blonde girl popped her head up from under the table; she had been going down on Carl.

"Who's that?" she asked, eyeing Andrea with a smirk.

"This is Andrea," Tommy said, winking at Andrea. "Andrea, that's, uh..."

"Melanie," the blonde said, idly stroking Carl's stiff cock for a moment before resuming her blowjob...
 
She suddenly realised just what 'Melanie' was doing and Andrea's face was a picture of disgust and disapproval. How coulda girl do such a thing! And where other people could see, too! Everyone would know that she does that revolting stuff.

The thoughts bounced though her head and were written clearly in her expression.

But being a 'good girl', unlike Melanie, Andrea wasn't going to embarass herself or ger host Tommy, or Kenzie for that matter, and said, "Hi," to Carl, Jay, the other girls, and even Melanie, though that last was an effort.

Although she still felt very underdressed in these shorts, she certainly no worse than the the girls here, and more dressed than Carl! Her eyeskept returning to his stiff penis that emerged from Melanie's mouth with every rise of her head. Now that she was nearer she could see everything!

Turning to Tommy she asked, "So what kind of music do you play?"
 
Last edited:
"Oh, honey, we play rock n roll. Of the southern variety," Tommy explained, leading her closer to the assembled band and groupies.

"All this punk rock and stuff... It's cool and all. It's fast. It's loud. It gets people moving," Tommy said. "Which is really just a warm-up for the kind of music we're gonna bring them," he said with a smirk. "You'll see, don't worry," he told her.

He downed what remained of his beer, and set the cup down on the table.

A moment later, the band that was on stage had hit their high note for the night, and the crowd was cheering. "All right, let's get set up!" Tommy said; Carl pulled Melanie off his cock and zipped himself up, and the guys went to work setting up their equipment. One of the girls came over to Andrea.

"Hey, I'm Jennifer," she said; she had been with the drummer, Jay. She extended a hand in friendship. "So how long have you and Tommy been together?"
 
"Hi, Jennifer," Andrea replied, taking the offered hand. "But I'm not with Tommy, I came with a friend of his, MacKenzie? We're roomies. No, I don't hang out with bands, I'm waiting to find a nice guy for a boyfriend."

She hadn't meant to sound so judgemental, and to her own ears it wasn't rude and insulting to Jennifer. She just didn't think how her attitude would come across. She was just saying it as it was. Maybe it was the beer which she'd now finished, or that cloud of smoke, or the atmosphere, or the shock of seeing Melanie actually sucking a guy off, sucking his penis, giving a blow job like some porn actress. Not that you could call that acting, it was more farmyard rutting!

Andrea was simply being insensitive and superior, which is not usually a good way to make friends.

Toying with her empty cup, she wondered if she should find Kenzie, or stay and listen to Tommy's band, and she idly watched the guys get ready.
 
"What, just cuz a guy's in a band, he's not nice?" Melanie said with a scowl towards Andrea as she wiped an arm across her mouth. She stood up and adjusted her top; Carl had been getting a bit handsy while she sucked on him.

Jennifer's gaze darkened as well. "So... if you're not with Tommy, and you don't hang out with bands... What the fuck are you doing back here?"

Melanie was refilling her own drink; they didn't have beer back here, they had a cooler with a variety of alcohols to choose from.

"Jenny, it's okay, she's invited," Melanie said, sauntering over towards the two girls with her new drink.

Tommy was coming back down from the stage, just in time to see Melanie's high-heel catch on a crack in the concrete, her new, full drink go flying through the air, and the ruby red liquid completely drenched Andrea's little white halter top!
 
Andreas' shriek of shock certainly drew everyone's attention, just when she was hoping to avoid it.

Not only were the band's girls being mean to her, for no good reason that she could fathom, but now that stupid slut Melanie had thrown a bright staining drink all over her!

Oh my! It was Kenzie's top!! What would she say?

"You clumsy, stupid tart!" Andrea yelled at Melanie, even though really she knew it had been an accident. But Andrea was feeling a bit lost and insecure.First Kenzie had abandoned her to Tommy. Then Tommy had dumped her onto these not so nice girls. Jennifer already hated her, and Melanie, well she was one of those girls Mummy had warned her not to asociate with.

Andrea just looked down at the ruined top, soaked, her bra showing through, which of course was soaked too.

"What am I going to do?" She spat at Melanie, hands wide, inadvertantly displaying her neat figure for the guys to enjoy, in her tiny denim shorts and now-wet top.
 
The girls stood there laughing at Andrea's plight. Even Tommy had a chuckle as he approached her, eyeing her lithe form with a greedy glint in his eye, his gaze drinking her in.

He was already unbuttoning his shirt. Let the games begin he thought with a smirk.

"It was an accident," Tommy said, quieting Melanie and Jennifer with his gaze before turning to Andrea, standing in front of her. He finished unbuttoning his white dress shirt, revealing his well-built torso in a wifebeater beneath.

"You can have my shirt," he said, peeling the garment off his shoulders. He smirked, eyeing her. "But only if you take yours off right here."

The other guys in the band came around from the front of the stage, and each chuckled at the sight of Andrea in her soaked shirt. "Whoa, what happened to her?" Carl said.

"We had a little accident," Melanie said, with a smirk that made it clear it was no accident at all.

Jennifer's eyes shot jealous darts at Andrea. "Run along little girl," Jennifer said. "She's just a prude, Tommy, she doesn't belong here."

Tommy raised an eyebrow, still looking at Andrea, practically daring her to prove herself...
 
Andrea was stung by Jennifer's words, and the venom she detected in them.

What had she done to deserve this? They'd only just met, and Jennifer hated her, and Melanie the slut had assaulted her, even if it was only an accident. At least Tomy seemed to be on her side, shutting up the taunting girls and offering her his shirt, though it was a bit pervy to want her to change her top here, in front of them all, now that Carl and Jay were staring at her too.

But Jennifer's words. So they thought she was a prude? They were wrong, of course. She just had higher standards than them. And she had a chance to put one over on Jennifer, and at the same time earn kudos with Tommy if she did change her shirt here, as the look in his eye proved.

And the rest of the place was pretty crowded, and here behind the stage was probably the quietest spot, so why not?

Shooting a triumphant look at Jennifer, Andrea turned her back on them all, undid her bra under her top, undid the ruined little white top and quickly pulled both off. Then covering her boobs with her left arm she reached behind with her right for Tommy's dress shirt.

Malena-Morgan-from-Met-Art-Wearing-Jeans-Shorts-15.jpg
 
Tommy smirked, watching Andrea casually turn her back to them to peel off her dripping halter top and bra, covering herself in the process.

You must think you're so clever, he thought, raising an eyebrow and holding the shirt up for her, next to him, just out of her reach, so she would have to turn around to grab it from him.

He wasn't going to make it easy on her, after all.

Jen and Melanie chuckled and whispered to themselves for a moment before turning and going to fix themselves new drinks. The crowd on the other side of the stage was starting to get rowdy, clamoring for Tommy's band to take the stage.
 
Back
Top