The Declaration of Apparent Orchestrated Intent

C:Mo

BTW: this whole thread is just public proof of this set of facts.

If anyone wants my actual personal proof of this, I have it, plus I have clinical proof I am not insane.

+Bring a good lawyer with you, I could use their help to protect my whistle blowing :)
 
C:

After 2 seconds on Twitter: Coincidental that these are my suggestions...

"It's Pimpin Pimpin" -Kat Williams
"it's all happening" - Pink
http://www.saveTIGERSnow.org/
"back to (t)werk." - Katy Perry
"Comedian, talk show host and ice road trucker." - Ellen Degeneres

..hmm...
 
Last edited:
C: q88

So apparently, the only thing that could allow such a group as my 1.1.1 would be screwed if the conspiracy was exposed right? They would need some for of leverage to keep everyone under their power. Some kind of "Do what we say or we end the world" kind of thing. But we have nuclear weapons, so they already have it, but you can shoot down a missle... So:

"A Fukushima-like accident is impossible at Iter because the fusion reaction is fundamentally safe. Any disturbance from ideal conditions and the reaction will stop. A runaway nuclear reaction and a core meltdown are simply not possible,” he said.

Really? TITANIC any1? any1? Bueller?
Yeah this article is frightening:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/s...and-an-age-of-clean-cheap-energy-8590480.html

How many countries are involved?
How much $$?
How little have we heard about this?

Doomsday device much?

'nuff said
 
Last edited:
C:88?

Ok. So just how good would you have to be to make something like Boston happen and appear to be totally real.

How real does a movie appear when viewed from on the movie set? Like before editing?
Basically a War of the Worlds radio broadcast with a street production to back it up.

Could you make a whole city miss the production elements in a slight of hand and chaos?
Like if they were all looking at something else?
+If that was the case, then you could only trust available broadcast info.

Could my 1.1.1 coordinate such a thing?

Who has the perfect cover?

Watch this film for some perspective::
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0443274/

Also: Mathew Fox never gets enough credit, neither does Forrest Whitaker. +10exp(each)
 
Last edited:
C:Waste

So rather than press for the truth (like where exactly 70000 armed HLS officers ARE), some GOP guys try to stop the Gov from buying ammo (except the military).

Suddenly the NRA is all about agreeing with the Fed Gov? Did they actually make this statement?
The National Rifle Association (NRA) agreed with Tierney, telling its members last year that the high number of bullet purchases was normal for law enforcement agencies and that people should not be paranoid about the government’s intention on this area.*

“Skepticism of government is healthy. But today, there are more than enough actual threats to the Second Amendment to keep gun owners busy… there is no need to invent additional threats to our rights,” the gun group wrote.

http://thehill.com/homenews/news/296471-gop-aims-to-slow-federal-bullet-buys

Corrupt Government is Corrupt.
 
Last edited:
C:Truthbomb

So: Let's talk about that hurricane named Sandy that apparently screwed the NY Metro area the same as New Orleans and that other hurricane that other time even though they knew the levies needed work.
+keep in mind Florida gets hit by hurricanes ALL OF THE TIME.

Anyway: Start here:
(it has little todo with guns)
http://www.nrapublications.org/index.php/14877/sandys-shame/

Right, so they started by making a political mess and not actually caring and then kept doing it.
Thank the lawls for the relief fund, right?

Well, no. Turns out No State has gotten any yet. Nor have the people who need it. Why?
Well:
CDBG Disaster Recovery funds are intended to address unmet needs not satisfied by private insurance, the Federal Emergency Management Agency, the U.S. Small Business Administration, or other sources. With this first phase of funding, officials are focusing primarily on helping homeowners, renters, businesses and communities impacted by Superstorm Sandy."

Read more: http://njtoday.net/2013/03/12/nj-announces-plans-for-federal-sandy-relief-funds/#ixzz2RouAMYRT

Oh, but it gets better:
Start-up charities are being prosecuted? What?
http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2013/02/founders_of_hurricane_sandy_ch_1.html

Surely this isn't happening in NYC?
Guess again:
"Nearly $3 billion of federal aid destined for New York could be lost in the coming months if a deal is not struck to solve Washington’s latest budget crisis, known as the sequester."
Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...-relief-funds-article-1.1277644#ixzz2Row5rVX5

Ok. SoFar:
1. On site relief failed.
2. Cities and Municiple services failed.
3. The Army had it's hands tied by politicians.
4. Eveyone donated $$, but only certain charities are not prosecuted.
5. Shit still ain't fixed 6 MONTHS LATER.

Oh, but it gets worse. Broke people are robbing the worksites of materials:
http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/20...et-homes-under-repair-after-superstorm-sandy/

So then where is all the $$ (+what's still being donated) ?
Maybe it's here:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/11/jersey-shore-development_n_2267557.html

or still piggy banked and waiting in the Government's pocket.

or maybe someone had to compensate the insurance industry::
http://www.stblaw.com/content/Publications/pub1548.pdf

But if commercial business and homeowners used their insurance companies, why did the Fed need to create 'Sandy Relief Funds' in the first place, wouldn't charities help those who needed it?


Yeah Clusterfuct. Plus the TV is still asking for donations?

Has anyone noticed this slight of hand trick?::
The Federal government promises everyone it'll be ok. They give $$
Local government distributes it, but doesn't actually get it.
Insurance companies pay businesses and homeowners
+^-----and 'go broke' doing it (even though that's what they are paid for)
Charities galore raise $$.
Everyone gives more $$ cause it is a disaster.

...and no one but the insurance companies needed the $$.
+Plus now it's no where to be found, as it was never intended for homeowners in the 1st place?
So the Sandy Relief $$ was just for filling coffers and bailing out insurance companies.

...but if homeowners were paid by insurance companies, why is the TV still raising $$?
Also: Where exactly is it, and how much?
 
Last edited:
C:Mo'

More on a hurricane:

http://insurancenewsnet.com/article.aspx?id=378346&type=newswires

"Attorney Paul Danziger of Danziger & De Llano, an attorney whose firm has been offering assistance to Hurricane Sandy victims, says that the actions being taken by the state of New Jersey to assist residents has been a model of how government can head off costly litigation."

...but they already payed? What?::
http://www.stblaw.com/content/Publications/pub1548.pdf

Who's lying? It's easy: Who has all the money.

I also like how this is the hurricane's fault instead of bad government::
“The fact that days continue to go by while people suffer, families are out of their homes, and men and women remain jobless and struggling during these harsh winter months is a dereliction of duty. When American citizens are in need we come to their aid. That tradition was abandoned in the House last night.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/...-failure-inexcusable-85677.html#ixzz2Rp7Qa0x8
 
Last edited:
C:Blame

At least we know who's the asshole in Russia...
So the 'bombing suspects' (asin:2 kids) Were talking all jihad on a phone, in a foreign language, in a foreign countty.

They must be guilty. This has to be proof:
"As it was, Russian authorities told the FBI only that they had concerns that Tamerlan and his mother were religious extremists. With no additional information, the FBI conducted a limited inquiry and closed the case in June 2011."
It's almost as if some1 went through old case files and said 'yeah, we've got enough to make these two look guilty. When's the next major event near where they live? Is that brain control machine all warmed up?'

I call total bullshit, the FBI is getting blamed for this which is obviously not the truth, because they were the only agency yelling 'please be sane about this'::
http://apnews.myway.com/article/20130427/DA5U41103.html

Isn't this clearly the jurisdiction (before the boom) of the CIA & Homeland Security?
Isn't that what these agencies were created for?
What exactly have those agencies been doing since 2011?
/start simmer
 
Last edited:
C: liars

Yeah. Oh. My bad. It was the Taliban causing record American suicide rates and a major bomb series in Boston and TX and Hollywood that fit in perfect corrolation with what our executive branch, an attorney general, a green party, a mouse company and pedophiles would need to take over the world and make Big O clones:

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/04/27/us-afghanistan-offensive-idUSBRE93Q01Z20130427

That sure is a perfectly reasonable explaination.

Right: ...and it was also all the FBI's fault for not investigating foreign records even though DHS is responsible for coordinating agencies, and I am the one actually responsible for Global Warming even though it's still a theory.
 
Last edited:
C:q88

So here's a stupid question::

How do we intend to pay China when they bring US(A) the bill?

Are we going to have to buy our country back?
Do we have let them evict evict us?
lol @ US(A) declaring bankrupcy...
Are we going to give them a state or something?
Are private companies going to have to buy our government so we can pay?
Are they going to outright steal your $$ (Cypress Any1?)

...or are we just going to dip out all shady like and stop answering their calls?
..and the door?

+if we do manage to some how pay it, don't we just run up another huge debt because of a crappy runaway budgets and inefficient government spending?
 
Last edited:
SO::TOGO w/ Post #133::

Coincidentally, NJ gets it's money from the Fed and Obama 'did his job'
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie...ME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2013-04-29-07-57-18

Really? $1.83 billion
asin: 1830000000
Isn't the total Sandy Fund $60.4 billion?
asin: 60400000000

Well Ok:: 1st they passed this:
http://www.cnn.com/2013/01/04/politics/house-sandy-bill-vote
that's almost 10 billion for aid.

...and then they passed this:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ress-months-superstorm-ravaged-Northeast.html
That's another 50.5 billion for the same thing.

Oh wait: It's not actually Sandy aid...
YEAH.
The biggest chunk of money is $16 billion for Housing and Urban Development Department community development block grants.

Of that, about $12.1 billion will be shared among Sandy victims as well as those from other federally declared disasters in 2011-2013.

The remaining $3.9 billion is solely for Sandy-related projects.

More than $11 billion will go to the Federal Emergency Management Agency's disaster relief aid fund for providing shelter, restoring power and other storm-interrupted utility services and meeting other immediate needs arising from Sandy and other disasters.

Another $10 billion is devoted to repairing New York and New Jersey transit systems and making them more resistant to future storms.

Sounds reasonable right?
Well, no:
Disaster Areas in 2010/2011?
Didn't wealready pay for those?
FEMA needed money to immediately fix things and feed people even though their budget is like 800 million+?
NJ Transit resillience? Our transit system was fine.
+^---------Is that for the Port Authority? Isn't that Separate from NY and NJ government?

Yeah, so why did they need another $3 billion?
Why can't private utility companies be responsible for their own structures?
Why can't NY and NJ save money and fix their own transit systems?
The Port Authority of NY/NJ collects revenue purely to support their own system...
The insurance companies payed everyone already?
Where is the personal responsibility?

Oh yeah, and then there is this at the end:
As of Monday (in Jan), FEMA said it spent $3.3 billion in disaster relief money for shelter, restoring power and other immediate needs arising from the storm.New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, West Virginia, Virginia, Maryland, New Hampshire, Ohio, Delaware, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, Massachusetts and the District of Columbia have shared that money.

Yeah. Look where the money went. Ohio really got hit...
Seemed more lime alot of wind and rain than a superstorm.

Yeah. Christie's not lying, but he is bullshitting. So is Obama.

Where's all the money? Is every state so fiscally irresponsible that they can't handle ONE storm?

It wasn't even a hurricane Andrew... It was like a drizzle by comparison.
Ask Florida.
+I guess NYC transit problems are a problem for the whole country.
+If you didn't pay your bills and save $ and your house fell down, don't worry about it, HUDs got that new house for you to not pay for.

Yeah. You all, asin: US(A), got your self fleeced, and the federal government is using smiles to do it.
 
Last edited:
C

Still think corporations make tons of money even though they pay taxes in every country they operate in?

"Cyber attacks are costing corporations — and consumers — a lot. In a six-year span starting in 2005, data breaches in 33 countries, including the U.S., cost the firms involved more than $156 billion, says the nonprofit Digital Forensics Association."

Yeah. Guess again.
also: Where does that stolen money go? Methinks to the same place as the money from our government...

If we have more Laws than we can count in 2 years, what makes you think our accountants can tabulate all the finacial data? Do we even have accountants? The GAO isn't responsible for that anymore.

Yeah. Also, colors should be free::that makes me suspicious of this well placed article:
http://seattletimes.com/html/localnews/2020882320_hackerguysxml.html
 
Last edited:
C:Coincidental

"The blast blew out some of the windows in neighboring buildings, including Prague's landmark Cafe Slavia. The building where blast occurred also includes the Prague FAMU film school and the social sciences faculty of the Charles University."

"On Sunday, part of a five-storey residential building collapsed - possibly because of a gas explosion - in the northeastern French city of Reims, killing three people and injuring 14, officials said."

Yeah.. Gas...

Why won't anyone put all this together? What's next? A distraction filled war with an Islamic country?

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/04/29/us-czech-explosion-idUSBRE93S08620130429

It's all just slight of hand, and some asshole has everyone looking the other way.
Problem is, he's got a good lawyer on his side in an office he appointed him into.
 
Last edited:
C:Link

"The blast blew out some of the windows in neighboring buildings, including Prague's landmark Cafe Slavia. The building where blast occurred also includes the Prague FAMU film school and the social sciences faculty of the Charles University."

"On Sunday, part of a five-storey residential building collapsed - possibly because of a gas explosion - in the northeastern French city of Reims, killing three people and injuring 14, officials said."

Yeah.. Gas...

Why won't anyone put all this together? What's next? A distraction filled war with an Islamic country?

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/04/29/us-czech-explosion-idUSBRE93S08620130429

It's all just slight of hand, and some asshole has everyone looking the other way.
Problem is, he's got a good lawyer on his side in an office he appointed him into.

"It's really immense and huge, almost like after an air assault or a bomb explosion," Prime Minister Petr Necas said after visiting the scene. "So, if we really prove what we think right now, which is that nobody died, it was very lucky.

Prague mayor Bohuslav Svoboda ruled out a terrorist attack, saying the blast was a gas explosion.

Prague is a major tourist capital, visited every year by legions of students, backpackers and others from around the world. In 2012, a total of 5.4 million people visited, with a large majority from outside the country - many from Germany, Russia and the United States."

...and there is your link. Someone in a position of authority should either do something or quit their job.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie...ME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2013-04-29-07-07-34

Oh wait. It's no good because they were hacked.

...and there is your other link.
 
Last edited:
Last edited:
C: Combo move

WTF is this::
http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/...tells-putin-concern-over-syrian-chemical-arms

Since when are we so down with this asshole? This is the same guy who said a meteor landed in a lake and made a perfect circle in the ice and then he said they shot it down and it never hit.

Really, you shot down a massive meteor with a missle while it fell to Earth while it was moving at how many hundreds of thousands of miles per hour?
Yeah. That's possible even though it violates every law of physics we have.
In fact:: It's a perfectly reasonable explaination.

http://rt.com/news/rockets-russian-plane-syria-575/
And now this is happening?
From post #141
Why won't anyone put all this together? What's next? A distraction filled war with an Islamic country.

Coicidental is coincidental.
ASIN:: seealso Post #135 #141 & #142

The USA & Russia together in a battle against the tyranny of a dictator.
Do these guys have mirrors?
 
Last edited:
C:facepalm

Oh look, new alternative fuel made from bullshit:

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2013/04/29/Syria-rebels-Europe

It really must suck to be a law abiding follower of Islam.
All you have to do is feel compassion for your war torn bretheren in religion and you are a terrorist. Plus, when you move to a nicer country with less sand and oppression, no one cares to understand you.

Well I guess we should just find a way to make their genocide ok:
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-...al-jazeera-s-license-close-jordan-border.html

There ya go. WW3 ANY1?

Don't worry, it won't bother you since you are being chemically and particularly brainwashed.
 
Last edited:
C:Lots

"We’re engaged in a reconciliation process. Whether it will work or not is another question,” Biden said. “But we are in a position where if Afghanistan ceased and desisted from being a haven for people who do damage and have as a target the United States of America and their allies, that’s good enough. That’s good enough. We’re not there yet.“

Look, the Taliban per se is not our enemy. That’s critical,” he continued. “There is not a single statement that the president has ever made in any of our policy assertions that the Taliban is our enemy because it threatens U.S. interests.”

from here:
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/aft...s-enemy-taliban-lashes-out-us-occupation-iraq

This article is a couple years old, and conveniently leaves Pilot with washed hands when it all goes wrong:
BO: 'I was just following the advice of our allies in the region and of our military, I am not to blame.'

All your setups are belong to me, now, because they are obvious.

I hope everyone has backups for these obvious frame jobs, cause if you don't, network TV and the mob of lemming citizens will eat you alive.

Watch out Syria.
+I have the funny suspicion that Iran is next.
Problems in N.Korea? Nope: We and the UN have successfully starved them to cannibalism.
 
Last edited:
C:q88?

How do we know Assad is the bad guy?
Have you spoken to a Syrian lately?
Rebels > established gov?
Hey, even Saddam killed terrorists.

Maybe we should encourage free elections rather than car bombs and chemical weapons?
Oh wait.. Our's are corrupt...

Also, since when did rebels get good at presidential convoy attacks?

Something smells wrong in this. It's all perfectly reasonable...
+name one time where it stayed that way.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/04/29/us-syria-crisis-bomb-idUSBRE93S06620130429

Where are interviews from both sides? How can the American people and world community make any judgement without more info?

Why all the secrecy with Syria and EVERYTHING ELSE?

Does the TRUTH not speak for itself?
 
Last edited:
C: Backup

"Has to start some where."
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/apr/29/ron-paul-police-manhunt-boston-marathon-bombing-su/
or
http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/346926/cruz-gop-senators-yelled-me-supporting-gun-filibuster

There are people in office standing up for Law and the Constitution to go with those in the Judicial Branch

Moar. Please.

+also: Where are all the Dems? Where are all the news stories? Hello, TV? Don't you understand when you are being used? Do we really want The Running Man?
 
Last edited:
C: q88

So they found female hair on bomb parts:: (it will probably belong to the mother or Napagonnakidnapyou)

Past the fact that seems coincidental::
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB100...3190708251284.html?mod=WSJ_hpp_LEFTTopStories

BTW: You can make a fake DNA sample::
“Any biology undergraduate could perform this.”
http://www.nextnature.net/2009/08/lab-creates-fake-dna-evidence/

or

"They also showed that if they had access to a DNA profile in a database, they could construct a sample of DNA to match that profile without obtaining any tissue from that person."
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/08/18/science/18dna.html?_r=0

Yeah. They mapped the Human Genome, remember?
 
Last edited:
Back
Top