"On the Job" story event

Maybe an April Fool on the job in a geek's night in Oaxaca. Could I submit that story in all four events?

Same story?

You can only submit once, but submitting for April Fool's and the Geek event seem to overlap, so who knows.

Kind of jogged my memory that I had one started called "Prisoner" and will take place in a ......wait for it.....prison

It'll be in Loving Wives :rolleyes:

Kind of jogged my memory that I had one started called "Prisoner" and will take place in a ......wait for it.....prison

It'll be in Loving Wives :rolleyes:

How can an entire loving wives story take place in prison???

Maybe she's a guard having an affair with a prisoner? Happened to a guy I knew...

Just so I'm clear you want to START the story at work. No driving there or prelude to the story at all? Introducing characters etc.

Wendy the warden and her husband Hank, a prison therapist, find that by regularly fucking prisoners (according to the crooks' preferences) they reduce escape attempts and violent outbursts but encourage recidivism, giving Venusburg Penitentiary a strange success score.

Wendy and Hank work hard to find just the right balance to maintain order and their jobs. They observe and critique each other's work, of course. Spit-roasting occurs occasionally.

Wendy the warden and her husband Hank, a prison therapist, find that by regularly fucking prisoners (according to the crooks' preferences) they reduce escape attempts and violent outbursts but encourage recidivism, giving Venusburg Penitentiary a strange success score.

Wendy and Hank work hard to find just the right balance to maintain order and their jobs. They observe and critique each other's work, of course. Spit-roasting occurs occasionally.

LOL, I'm not sure what you smoke, but I sure would like some :D

Just so I'm clear you want to START the story at work. No driving there or prelude to the story at all? Introducing characters etc.
"The ENTIRE story must take place at a place of employment."

Guidelines:

- The ENTIRE story must take place at a place of employment
- Doesn't have to be one long scene
- It can be many scenes
- At least one character must be an employee
You'd probably get away with brief flashbacks and memories.

But stories don't require preludes. They can be distinct clips.

Slice-of-life: Everything happens while we watch. Maybe in the dildo factory's QC test lab, or in the airliner cockpit before, during, and after the pilot gets a blowjob, or following a mail carrier on their route who is fucked by residents along the way, or observing staff trapped between floors in the office elevator, or counting the sex toys a TSA inspector finds on each shift. Like that.

LOL, I'm not sure what you smoke, but I sure would like some :D
Stay away from jimson weed.

Last edited:
HMMM starting to sound more like a short sex scene type of story event rather than a story (and I don't mean that negatively) :)

After work, everyone gone home except.... and we ....

So if it was an affair, can the story cover the entire time of the affair or just one day/night?

Last edited:
So if it was an affair, can the story cover the entire time of the affair or just one day/night?
Guidelines:

- The ENTIRE story must take place at a place of employment
- Doesn't have to be one long scene
- It can be many scenes

- At least one character must be an employee

Fuck in the office supply closet every noon. Maybe there's a waiting line. Or Sherri returns to Stan's shoe store every day to exchange the last pair she bought and to experience Stan's talented tongue in the storeroom. She occasionally / regularly brings a friend. If this is Friday, that must be Frieda.

Fuck in the office supply closet every noon. Maybe there's a waiting line. Or Sherri returns to Stan's shoe store every day to exchange the last pair she bought and to experience Stan's talented tongue in the storeroom. She occasionally / regularly brings a friend. If this is Friday, that must be Frieda.

Sounds like Groundhog Day. It just keeps repeating and repeating and... ;)

Whole thing in same building! (Or wherever work is)
As I mentioned above, a 'workplace' may be out in public. For bicycle couriers in San Francisco, downtown streets are the workplace, and a noontime mass streak, scores of naked couriers pedaling their asses through the Financial District, is a job action. The 'workplace' when selling XMas trees is out in the lot among the conifers. Is a streetwalker's workplace the crib or the corner?

Food wagons are workplaces too.

Hmmm... The work place in mine is a squad car on an Air Force Base, between two Air Force cops while on patrol. Along the way they... well, not giving away the plot. It is a mobile work place. :)

Hmmm... The work place in mine is a squad car on an Air Force Base, between two Air Force cops while on patrol. Along the way they... well, not giving away the plot. It is a mobile work place. :)

If they get out of the squad car to investigate something, wouldn't that be their workplace as well?

If they get out of the squad car to investigate something, wouldn't that be their workplace as well?
I don't set rules but IMHO any place where one works is a workplace.

A vendor's sidewalk stand, or a plumber's or dope-dealer's housecalls, sure. A vehicle or craft driver's seat is their workplace. My relative's workplace was in subway tunnels, where she led teams to recover dead bodies left overnight. A door-to-door bible or sex-toy salesperson has an open workspace, as does a meter maid, or busker, or my grandpa the farmer. My other grandpa was a railroad conductor; his workplace was the whole train.

Workplaces exist besides offices, shops, and factories. And theatres.

I think you all are running this into the ground. No one is going to be reviewing and rejecting any of these stories. What's more important to get guidance in is when, exactly, to submit them and with what identifying markings. They aren't going to be scrutinized for consistency to some sort of content rules.

I think you all are running this into the ground. No one is going to be reviewing and rejecting any of these stories. What's more important to get guidance in is when, exactly, to submit them and with what identifying markings. They aren't going to be scrutinized for consistency to some sort of content rules.

I had a good chuckle over this. It's so true. I'm continually reminded of that scene in Pirates of the Caribbean where Captain Barbossa reminds Elizabeth Swann that the pirate's "code" is really just a bunch of guidelines.

Yes, the entire Air Base is their work place, but most of the time they spend it in a car. So, they will be in or on the vehicle.

Ha, they're just writers doing what they do...testing goalpost positions and such.

And my story is turning out to be less of a story than brief interludes between sex scenes...oh well.

Do we have to declare our categories in advance? Can more than one writer pick one?

Not sure what to make of the first post in this thread.

Do we have to declare our categories in advance? Can more than one writer pick one?

Not sure what to make of the first post in this thread.

The way I read it, yes, more than one writer - all you need to do is pick your category.

My "Glass Ceiling" is of course "First Time" :eek:

So the first post in this thread--which has obviously been updated--says "Date April 12, Friday" and in the text above it says "On April 16th, Monday right here on Literotica, those themes will be explored in all their beautiful glory."

In the sticky: Author-Organized Story Event List 2019 [updated 2/25] it reads:

On the Job [ OPEN ]
organizer: HeyAll
submit your story by: ?
event date: April 12th

Can someone please help clear up the specifics for this (just one of four as it stands today) event?

It looks like the deadline is April 12th and the stories all drop on the 16th but I'd sure appreciate confirmation of that. Additionally whats the window for submissions? Lastly, I don't see any specifics regarding how to unequivocally identify the stories we are submitting. Are we forced to title them "On the Job?" Do we include "On the Job" in the notes? Is there some other method that the event organizer would have us identify the stories we are entering for this event?

Considering that there was yet another event added to the line up this morning bringing the current total to four (including the Geek Pride Day event) or five; if you count the April Fools Day Contest, between now and the end of May, this author would appreciate updated information so decisions can be made and priority's set.

All that having been said I'm excited to participate in this event and am grateful for the info that has been posted to date.

Back