The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was trying to make a response expressing my hope it works out for you, Thyri, as well as my anger and cynicism towards Fannie Mae and other large financial institutions like it for the economic state the world is in, but they're mutually exclusive...so...I'll just stick with the positive part of it.:rolleyes:

I hope you get your little place in the country.:)

You know, I can't begin to say how angry it makes me that we taxpayers had to bail out this organisation, especially with the idiocy I am dealing with in trying to purchase a foreclosed home from them, that has to be financed through their program. Their own rules get in the way of them selling the property. It's ridiculous! But if I can get this place, I'll have my own place to shoot, even hunt if I ever want to, and room enough for a garden and to raise some animals for food. (Chickens, maybe sheep or goats someday.)

Last edited:
Sooo glad today is somewhat over and I can rest... and eventually get a good nights sleep... hopefully.

Then how do they get the hole all the way thru the right spot?

Why am I continuing this question?

Well, I suppose there's a little stretching involved there to get it aligned. Mostly just piercing though. Which again only offers a minimal amount of stretching before breaking the tension point.

I hate writing profiles.

I just dont know how to say:
Yes, i'm nice and an asshole.
I'm also sweatly mean.
I'm squishy but I will stab you.
Oh.. and my fav color is actualy 4 colors and i like violins and guitar players... followed by drummers and people that type like really really fast. Or anything that requires finger stamina and dexterity. I dont do touchy feely unless you ask first, and even if you get it I'm still ouchy bleedy too. Like this:

hCF012617

blllllllaaaaaaaeeeeeeeeccchhhhhhpppppbbbtttttt.

I hate writing profiles.

I just dont know how to say:
Yes, i'm nice and an asshole.
I'm also sweatly mean.
I'm squishy but I will stab you.
Oh.. and my fav color is actualy 4 colors and i like violins and guitar players... followed by drummers and people that type like really really fast. Or anything that requires finger stamina and dexterity. I dont do touchy feely unless you ask first, and even if you get it I'm still ouchy bleedy too. Like this:

hCF012617

blllllllaaaaaaaeeeeeeeeccchhhhhhpppppbbbtttttt.

Just say - "Hi, I'm Nina. I'm a fucking good writer"

If you get no takers, well, they're fucking dickheads.

And yes.... contrary to popular belief, I swear.

Um...... sometimes.

:rose:

LT: Wow random snow...so random it seems no one saw it coming, since the roads were completely untouched and shitty on the way to work....trauma is going to end up so packed today...

LT: Wow random snow...so random it seems no one saw it coming, since the roads were completely untouched and shitty on the way to work....trauma is going to end up so packed today...

Ugh. That is gonna be chaos. We are looking at the possibility of freezing rain/snow tomorow morning. SC is so not ready for that kind of weather.

Makes me wish that I was physically capable to still work in the emergency response field. If this storm comes through we are going to need all the help we can get.

Ewww yeah. I have family that lives in SC. I've also lived in places like Oklahoma....none of you guys are ever ready to handle snow and ice. I'm still sorry you can't work in the field you love anymore :( -huggles....also as a bi product of said huggling...ninja steals some of his warmth-

Ewww yeah. I have family that lives in SC. I've also lived in places like Oklahoma....none of you guys are ever ready to handle snow and ice. I'm still sorry you can't work in the field you love anymore :( -huggles....also as a bi product of said huggling...ninja steals some of his warmth-

Warmth was in ready supply as he gives her a big warm squeeze

S'ok darlin. I made the choice before it was made for me. Not always something that is the case. At least I never put anyone else in danger because of my difficulties, that would be a hard pill to swallow.

I came away with some good stories too, which is fun.

Grins

Yeah I was shocked when I moved here from the midwest, one of the first things I noticed was the near complete lack of shoulders for the roads. So many roads here are just wide enough for 1 1/2 cars. The place I live is in the foothills though, so we don't get weather as bad. Go an hour north though and they get some decent enough snow. I can hit the NC/SC border with a rock from where I live pretty much.

[IShifty eyes[/I]. ...I cannot relate to those locations in any way lol. I've been to see my family down there once. But yeah, there is no salt for the roads when it snows or is icy. It's all sand. And then the huge red necks in the big ass trucks think they are invincible because the gear shifter in their over blown manifestation of their ego says "four wheel drive." When I lived in OK and had freak ice and snow storms, that I brought with me 'cuz I'm a damned Yankee according to my ex's family, I saw more of those trucks in ditches or causing really bad accidents than any other vehicle. But yeah...if you are expecting a big storm down there, stay off the roads if you can. It's not the ice or snow that's going to get you, but the idiots...

Last edited:
[IShifty eyes[/I]. ...I cannot relate to those locations in any way lol. I've been to see my family down there once. But yeah, there is no salt for the roads when it snows or is icy. It's all sand. And then the huge red necks in the big ass trucks think they are invincible because the gear shifter in their over blown manifestation of their ego says "four wheel drive." When I lived in OK and had freak ice and snow storms, that I brought with me 'cuz I'm a damned Yankee according to my ex's family, I saw more of those trucks in ditches or causing really bad accidents than any other vehicle. But yeah...if you are expecting a big storm down there, stay off the roads if you can. It's not the ice or snow that's going to get you, but the idiots...

Snickers softly

I grew up in the midwest, so I know plenty about snow and ice. Lived near the great lakes all my life until I moved down here. Lake effect weather always made things.... exciting.

Yeah a few inches down here and the whole area is crippled.

Laughs

Oh, how I do love DAIAD... or Dumb Ass In A Ditch. 4 wheel drive gives you better traction in some situations. Doesn't matter how big and powerful the engine is, if the tires just spin freely, you still are fucking stuck. Scoffs

People like that are why we require warning labels that say "Warning, coffee is hot" or "Do not drink bleach."

Woot! Leeches warmth. I hate the cold because I don't retain body heat...and scrubs are soooo not meant to keep you warm...

Last Thought

I work over fucking night. I sat up til fucking 4 am watching Supernatural. WHY am I awake?

Last Thought

I work over fucking night. I sat up til fucking 4 am watching Supernatural. WHY am I awake?

Because you know I was sitting here lusting after you?

Gives her a big warm hug and a soft kiss on the forehead

Anything I can do to help you get some sleep?

Because you know I was sitting here lusting after you?

Gives her a big warm hug and a soft kiss on the forehead

Anything I can do to help you get some sleep?

snuggles the daddy

I am going to attempt it again, just as soon as I get my youngest up for school in 20 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back