New Here, looking for real stories (not fiction)

icuuqt

Virgin
Joined
Dec 2, 2012
Posts
2
Hi there,

I am brand new to this forum (read stories before). I love reading stories.....LOVE IT. I am interested in real life stories around to topics of:

Hubby watching.
First time swinging.
Hubby watching
Spandex tights on a woman.
mom daughter
 
Literotica is pure fiction based on fantasies of the author which will vary from author to author. Of course there is nothing against Literotica carrying real life sexual experiences which are far and few between.
 
And many stories say 'This is real. It really happened.' but they are still fiction or wishful thinking.

Of course all my stories are real even if they involve ghosts, unbirth, giant three-breasted women, fantasy worlds.

They are real stories...
 
Actually the statements by ceelaa and oggbashan are not correct in every case. Many of my tales are written from real-life experiences. #Just saying!
 
Actually the statements by ceelaa and oggbashan are not correct in every case. Many of my tales are written from real-life experiences. #Just saying!

Perhaps there are some.

But how can a Literotica reader tell real-life stories from invented ones, or from real-life stories enhanced with added imaginary detail? A statement such as 'This really happened' is likely to be disbelieved.

I could write accounts of real life encounters but they are less likely to be believed than some fictional ones because they seem unrealistic and unlikely to have actually happened.

I won't because that could identify real living people, and me.
 
Last edited:
Granted oggbashan - I usually add in something about it being true or based on true events - but I guess it's up to the reader to decide if we authors tell the truth or not. Or, in fact does it matter? I am agreeing with you that many read stories here to fantasize anyway!

Here is an example of one of my true (based on real-life events) stories.

http://www.literotica.com/s/bel-has-the-balls-and-all
 
I have one story that is based on my life

But I have several based on other people who lived the events told of in the story.

My story 'Women in Charge' tells of the events that happened at our house one weekend. My partner and I used to throw fem-dom parties once a month. We did this for almost ten years.

Everything that happens in the story happened in real life. Not all of them on one party, but they did happen as described in the story.
 
Aren't we confusing things here?

Real life gives most authors their muse to write but the story that appears on the page must be fiction. Anything that begins with, 'this is a true story' probably isn't and probably puts off a load of readers.

Take a real scenario, edit it, titillate it, remove the boring bits and change the names. Now you are writing fiction - which is what this site is all about.
 
Everything in my stories are real.

I rearrange the sequence, change the time frame, put different characters in place of the real people and leave out the boring parts.

Other than that, it's exactly as it happened.
 
Somewhere back in my checkered past, I had the joy <insert sarcastic eyeroll here> to read case reports that included eyewitness accounts. If I learned anything from that experience, it is that even "trained observers" disagree to a statistically large figure what precisely occured. Therefore, I assert, statistically speaking, that even your own memories are actually fiction. It then follows that whatever pages you might read here are one hundred percent true... from a certain point of view.
 
I've only written one reals story. It was about a group of sorority girls and few guys who were all mind controlled by a sorceress into secret orgies in the basement of a library. Totally happened.
 
real/imaginary

Aren't we confusing things here?

Real life gives most authors their muse to write but the story that appears on the page must be fiction. Anything that begins with, 'this is a true story' probably isn't and probably puts off a load of readers.

Take a real scenario, edit it, titillate it, remove the boring bits and change the names. Now you are writing fiction - which is what this site is all about.

I agree. I have the pleasure of loving someone who lets me explore sensuality on paper as well as in real life. I have a stories that feed into my writing, and some of my writing is so appealing to me that I have to make it a reality. :kiss:

Therefore, my first time stories with girls and menages are most often real. The alien sex isn't though: completely imaginary. I didnt' have sex with E.T. :devil:
 
There's an element of truth in my stories

Well, some of them!

Though I am thinking about writing a couple of real life stories (one with names changed to protect the innocent/guilty) and one about a very real life and fairly public cuckolding of a famous person.
 
Back
Top